PDA

View Full Version : Gonna go scare some people :)

Cahaun
10-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Okay I have been ULTRA busy lately and this weekend I'm going to be working at a Haunted House/ Dark Forest. I will probably be back on to grind Sunday.

BOOH!!!

GigaBits
10-05-2011, 10:47 PM
I have worked at several haunted houses over the years(learned about pnuematics and controlled explostions 0.0) best of luck to you, bro!

Tvis
10-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Sounds awesome! Grats!

thewolf
10-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Lol sounds awesome have fun

Phoenixking
10-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Your fit for this job when i read the BOH! part i jumped O.o

Cahaun
10-06-2011, 03:59 AM
Mwha ha ha ha ha.. ( coughing). Too early for my evil laugh. Thanks for the support! :)

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Cool job man! I wish my job was fun lol.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Don't get punched in the face (if you chase people)

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Well I would hope people understand the point of going to a haunted house or forest. The point is to be scared. If anyone is throwing punches at a haunted house then they deserved to be scared like that lol.

MimeRifle
10-06-2011, 08:38 AM
I have always wanted to play the part of scare-er at one of those events. Lucky you! Have tons of fun and be safe but very terrifying!! :O

Orcish
10-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Well I would hope people understand the point of going to a haunted house or forest. The point is to be scared. If anyone is throwing punches at a haunted house then they deserved to be scared like that lol.
This why I don't go to haunted houses. If something jumps up at me I always start swinging lol.

BodMaster
10-06-2011, 09:03 AM
*shakes in the corner..* haa...ve.. fu..n du...d..e.. sta..y s..af..ee :terrified:

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 09:33 AM
This why I don't go to haunted houses. If something jumps up at me I always start swinging lol.

Haha! This reminds me of a youtube video I saw. Some kid waited for the trash man to come and pick up the garbage and the kid jumps out of a box and tried to scare the dude and almost got beat up lol... So...yeah i guess you're right. Be careful lololol

:)

StompArtist
10-06-2011, 09:35 AM

Yeah. Same here, a few years ago I elbowed the Zombie who grabbed at me from behind. My wife was rather embarrassed by the whole braking the nose of the undead episode...

Orcish
10-06-2011, 09:48 AM
Yeah. Same here, a few years ago I elbowed the Zombie who grabbed at me from behind. My wife was rather embarrassed by the whole braking the nose of the undead episode...
It's embarrassing and I never know what to say in those situations, "I'm so sorry!" is my normal response.

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 09:53 AM
"I'm so sorry!"

Guy in Scary Costume: "I hate this stupid job." :(

lol j/k :)

Cahaun
10-06-2011, 09:57 AM
My partner was punched in the face once. It looked like it hurt alot! Luckely I was a sparker at that time. Evil Clown + Slaughter House = a very terrifing situation.

MimeRifle
10-06-2011, 10:40 AM
lol!!! That must happen a lot. One year I dressed as a scarecrow, on a chair on my front porch, in order to scare the treat or treaters. I'd sit perfectly still until they got close to check me out then give them the boo!!! Yes - it had to happen. One kid about ten years off punched me right in the face!!! Ah... good times.

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 11:07 AM
lmao nice!

Cahaun
10-06-2011, 11:38 AM
One tip on scaring people who think they aren't going to be scared: Okay so one time I had a path to take care of that leads to the slaughter house. I had trouble thinking of how to scare people and I had a brilliant plan! I would stand stiff as if I wasn't real near the turn that leads to the house. People would see me expecting me to try and scare them but would start moving on thinking I was a static object. So I used this ruse to my advantage and started following them. You should've seen the person-in-the-back's face when she looked behind her! :D