PDA

View Full Version : 2017-02-15 Content Update (223344)

TzatOps
02-15-2017, 03:11 PM
+ Limited-edition Valentine's 2017 items have been removed from the Store.
+ Fo Shizzle and Amazeballs items have returned to the Store.
+ New 'Black Street' vanity bundle added to the Store by request!
+ New 'BLUD Mafia' (black Raver-style outfits) also added by request!
+ New Level 41 Forbidden Relic Gems for sale! A special selection of Forbidden Gems is now available exclusively to Level 41 Vampires. Travel to the Old Town Hotel to browse these impossibly powerful items!
+ New Relic Gem loot from Satia Mors and Ral'Hess! There is now a chance to loot Level 41 Relic Gems from Satia Mors and Ral'Hess. A powerful prize, though not quite as impressive as their 'Forbidden' counterparts.
+ And... Hunt for the 'Golden Bats' vanity pet item in Old Town! Satia Mors is known to have a few members of the 'golden guano gang'... as does Ral'Hess!

Mezderak
02-15-2017, 04:25 PM

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Aeore
02-15-2017, 04:28 PM
For us who bought the level 36 it's rather a bit disappointing to rebuy the same gems now that they went up to level 41.

Dollarr
02-15-2017, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the update but I heard that there's no effect on new droppable relic gems lvl 41 . If you add then it would be great guys and my new account i registered is ◀★▶HertFord◀★▶

Cinco
02-15-2017, 05:14 PM
There are indeed visual effects associated with the new Level 41 Relic Gems.

Always keep in mind: Vampires lie (especially those who don't like certain updates).

Bomse
02-15-2017, 05:47 PM

Always keep in mind: Vampires lie (especially those who don't like certain updates).

Cinco would you please add visual effect on the Petrified Fang of Mors (41)?

Tinkerbelldoll
02-15-2017, 05:55 PM
You guys should make pertrified fang gem give off a green or yellow bracelet effect

Dollarr
02-16-2017, 12:34 AM
Naw man lol I really love the update and in fact I was the one who requested for the gems lvl 41 and I was talking about Fang lvl 41 with no effect , there comes an effect on you when a mage bot in old town cemetery hits you , I really love that effect and hope that it would be a new fang effect and since we DL players got only 11 Pets how about some more ? ;)

New Colours For Bats

Ice / Frost Bats ( Light Blue Colour ) [ With light blue glitter effect particles when they flutter ]

Red Bats ( Which Suits Valentines Outfits ) [ Red Glitter Particles When They Flutter ]

White Wisp

----------------------------------

New Pet

Dark Golden Wolf ( Probably look alike from Red Light District's Wolfs in mission with golden glitter particles effect )

----------------------------------

New Vanity

A very first vanity in the nation of dark legends with effects

It should also be a first relic vanity

Probably called Dark Soul Set / Dark Bloody Set / Dark Flames Set

If you guys want a sketch of that vanity then please do ask me I will post a picture

Dollarr
02-16-2017, 01:03 AM
http://imgur.com/pjYBlS9 Visit this link guys , I have taken screen shot of what effect would look better in new fang

Here's the link in case if the image is not being displayed http://imgur.com/pjYBlS9

doomdoomdoom
02-16-2017, 01:01 PM
Thanks for another update and especially for making some things drop. :-)

One thing, the black street outfit is actually a re-colored casual, not street. On the other forum post where someone suggested a black street outfit and several of us said it would be nice....we were talking about the street outfit which is the first outfit your character gets when you make it (also same design as Romance Top). Is it possible to rename the new 'Black Street' outfit to 'Black Casual' and then add a new black street/romance vanity?

Tinkerbelldoll
02-16-2017, 02:27 PM
Nice update guys :D a few suggestions i have though is giving Petrified Fang Gem a new effect. Maybe make it give off a green or yellow bracelet effect ?

Also a new undead . Many have been asking for a new undead since everyone has now. Maybe make it a Jet Black one with bright blue or green eyes ? Make it droppable so we can have something to farm for :D

White with silver Druidic outift ! That comes with a silver antler . That would be so awesome

Gray , Brown bandanas

Iron hand hat for females with different colored hair such as blonde hair with a black flower (plat purchaseable)

WINGS the only wings we have are our cyber goth top wings. Maybe use similar design but make them all black like black bat wings

japan
02-16-2017, 06:40 PM
New Pet

Dark Golden Wolf ( Probably look alike from Red Light District's Wolfs in mission with golden glitter particles effect )

I really like the idea of a wolf pet
I would definitely buy platinum to purchase this pet
We need some ground pets since all of our current ones fly
Good idea [emoji1]

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Dollarr
02-17-2017, 01:43 AM
Ikr , that's how I got this idea to have our first ground pet and about the effect of fang ? We already have soo many bracelets .

About the new relic weapon / Arcane Weapon

I would love to choose Kreigberg Axes

Kreigberg Axes

Colour : Black

Effect : Electrical

lvl : 31-41

And admins it would be really great if you guys make Ebt / bvh / moon and Obsidian drop for lvl 31-40 too not just 41 , cuz some players play those lvls too , if this request is accepted I would really be happy xP

japan
02-17-2017, 01:51 AM
And admins it would be really great if you guys make Ebt / bvh / moon and Obsidian drop for lvl 31-40 too not just 41 , cuz some players play those lvls too , if this request is accepted I would really be happy xP
It's better to keep them level 41
Also I like the idea of a ground pet

Mezderak
02-17-2017, 09:40 AM
How about a new combat set ?

Dollarr
02-17-2017, 10:42 AM
Well I disagree that japan cuz its nothing wrong in having relics from 31-41 .

I got some new effects for bats which would be

Red bats : ( Flames when they flutter )

Frost bats / Ice Bats ( light blue in colour ) : ( Snow Flakes effect when they flutter )

Fang can get effect of arcane ring like in arcane legends or Red / Blue / Purple / Pink effect like savage apathy gem

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk

Dollarr
02-17-2017, 10:59 AM
New Ideas To Make DL Better And More Fun To Play

● More Expensive Guild Halls

● Duel System

● Daily Token Reward With Token Store

● Platinum Gems / Weapons Tradeable

● Adding 1000 - 1500 Platinum Purchase Option

● Adding More Vampire Cities

● Adding World Map

● Bring Back Nativex and more free offers

● Adding Elite Maps

● Rewards for Top 1-3 Players after completing CTF / DM match

● Adding More Pets

● Adding Titan Gems / Weapons

● A Vanity Design Contest

Dollarr
02-17-2017, 04:15 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170217/f15035e03cfc2f17af7cfa0e9963329d.jpg

That's an image of Arcane Ring which we would love to have in DL as Fang Gem Of Mors . And I dont know who captured that screen shot anyway :/ .

Detenta
02-17-2017, 04:30 PM
There is a really cool thunder animation which you guys could use for the petrified fang gem.
Here it is:
http://imgur.com/a/uKjvB

Reasons to use this as the animation effect:
1) It already exists in game so it would be easy to use it as an animation for the gem
2) It's a pretty cool effect so I'm sure a lot of people would like it (SAY YOU LIKE IT IF YOU DO SO CINCO WILL KNOW WE WANT IT)

And one more thing. Please make a black version of the starter street outfit/romancer outfit.

Mezderak
02-17-2017, 04:34 PM
I dont think a ground pet would be able to keep up with a vampire ...however an all black combat set would be nice

japan
02-17-2017, 06:39 PM

Players would just farm their alts for rewards. Not a good idea but your other suggestions are interesting

Dollarr
02-17-2017, 06:43 PM
Players would just farm their alts for rewards. Not a good idea but your other suggestions are interesting

Thanks for your comment [emoji4]

Dollarr
02-17-2017, 06:45 PM
I dont think a ground pet would be able to keep up with a vampire ...however an all black combat set would be nice

Combat and different other colours for outfits are old , at least now we gotta try something new , and try getting the rarest of all , which is firestar gem and Kreigberg Axes .

Detenta
02-18-2017, 12:02 AM
There is a pretty cool thunder effect you guys can use for the fang gem. You get this effect sometimes when you land a critical hit. Here is a link to see this effect:

Reasons to use this effect over another bracelet:

1) This animation effect already exists in game so it would be easy for you guys to make it the effect for fang gem

2) Full effects look better*

3) We have too many bracelets and not enough full effects

And one more thing. Please make the real black street outfit. Use the romancer outfit/ green street outfit as the design and just change it to black.

Detenta
02-18-2017, 12:05 AM
There is a pretty cool thunder effect you guys can use for the fang gem. You get this effect sometimes when you land a critical hit. Here is a link to see this effect:

1) This animation effect already exists in game so it would be easy for you guys to make it the effect for fang gem

And one more thing. Please make the real black street outfit. Use the romancer outfit/ green street outfit as the design and just change it to black.

Detenta
02-18-2017, 12:14 AM

Detenta
02-18-2017, 12:17 AM

Detenta
02-18-2017, 06:27 AM

2) Full effects look better

And one more thing. Please make the real black street outfit. Use the romancer outfit/green street outfit as the design and just change the colour to black.

Detenta
02-18-2017, 07:31 AM

Detenta
02-18-2017, 07:33 AM

Dollarr
02-18-2017, 08:33 AM
New Relic Dark Flame Weapons

■ Dark Flame Sabres

Looks :-

● Black In Colour
● Dark Flames Smoke

■ Dark Kreigberg Axes

Looks :-

● Black In Colour
● Electrical Effect ( Blue )

Note : I request administrators to make these weapons available form level 31 - 41 .

I will be posting pictures

Dollarr
02-18-2017, 08:41 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170218/7352d1e9f0b7599828ff05a743877d6a.jpg

Dark Flame Sabres

I am not good ar drawing

Dollarr
02-18-2017, 08:44 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170218/ff3024e186cd50d22a814de4398a580b.jpg

I know that it's Kreigberg Axes ( Old One ) , I request administrators to make these axes into black in colour replacing golden colour and the same electric effect

Dollarr
02-18-2017, 02:12 PM
New vanity idea

Golden Crusader Set ( Gold colour , gold shine effect and golden particles effect )

Tinkerbelldoll
02-18-2017, 06:55 PM

Is blud mafia and black street wear permanent vanity in store ?

japan
02-18-2017, 07:37 PM
New vanity idea

Golden Crusader Set ( Gold colour , gold shine effect and golden particles effect )

Too much gold lol it gives headaches but interesting

Detenta
02-18-2017, 10:53 PM
We don't need yellow mustard vanities please @@

Detenta
02-19-2017, 01:51 AM

Dollarr
02-19-2017, 03:30 AM
Too much gold lol it gives headaches but interesting

One of my friend suggested to request admins for

Black Cold Weather Set

White Cold Weather Set ( my idea )

Detenta
02-19-2017, 02:31 PM
Done with my rant. Here's a suggestion I have to make new stuff other than just recolouring.

And one more thing since you already made a black street outfit then please make the real black street outfit. Can just change the other one to black casual outfit.

Detenta
02-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Don't you think we already have too much recoloured items? If you release all of them at once most people wouldn't even want to spent plat on it especially since everything costs like 500 plat.

*I suggest you put up a method to change the colours of items to what we want. Can make that cost plat. Will be easier for us and you guys like that. Then you can focus on making newer items and release them from time to time.

That aside heres a suggestion I have.

Detenta
02-19-2017, 02:49 PM
Don't you think we already have too much recoloured items? If you release all of them at once most people wouldn't even want to spent plat on it especially since everything costs like 500 plat.

I suggest you put up a method to change the colours of items to what we want. Can make that cost plat. Will be easier for us and you guys like that. Then you can focus on making newer items and release them from time to time.

Dollarr
02-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Hey guys ,

I was thinking that it would be great if Administration make platinum weapons trade able as well as platinum gems that are available in store , it would be great if Admins add special titles for old players depending on the registered date of their account .

[ Account Sell / Trade ]

Players used to sell away accounts which had platinum vanities before and many of them got scammed already , and now since we can trade those vanities the account selling and trading trades are decreasing , but yet still players sell their account with platinum gems and weapons but , if Admins make them trade able then it might have some good effect on Account sell/trade

japan
02-20-2017, 12:44 AM
One of my friend suggested to request admins for

Black Cold Weather Set

White Cold Weather Set ( my idea )

Maybe next christmas but for now these don't make much sense
It would make the regular Cold Weather Vanity less valuable
Dont agree with this idea

Mezderak
02-20-2017, 01:33 AM
Black undead mask or other druid colors like yellow ,orange,purple white and kreigberg axes will those be relics or plat purchase .

Dollarr
02-20-2017, 03:52 AM
Maybe next christmas but for now these don't make much sense
It would make the regular Cold Weather Vanity less valuable
Dont agree with this idea

Ikr I am waiting for new fang effect as well as my other requests to be accepted ;)

Dollarr
02-20-2017, 03:57 AM
Black undead mask or other druid colors like yellow ,orange,purple white and kreigberg axes will those be relics or plat purchase .

I requested admins to make Kriegberg as relic which would possibly can be drop , since we all know that farmers in DL are totally broke and got nothing to do cuz

1. They don't know merching

2. Most of them are not pvp players

3. They are not plat buyers

And hey guys I have created a guild yesterday called " SINCE 2012 " if you guys joined DL in 2012 then please do pm me in DL ( Hartford ) that's my screen name

Mezderak
02-20-2017, 04:05 AM
I requested admins to make Kriegberg as relic which would possibly can be drop , since we all know that farmers in DL are totally broke and got nothing to do cuz

1. They don't know merching

2. Most of them are not pvp players

3. They are not plat buyers

And hey guys I have created a guild yesterday called " SINCE 2012 " if you guys joined DL in 2012 then please do pm me in DL ( Hartford ) that's my screen name

As a drop gives everyone a chance to loot them .

Dollarr
02-20-2017, 04:12 AM
As a drop gives everyone a chance to loot them .

How about Banners Or Tops with different country's flags on them ? And that should be a drop tho

doomdoomdoom
02-20-2017, 04:31 AM
New Ideas To Make DL Better And More Fun To Play

● More Expensive Guild Halls

● Duel System

● Daily Token Reward With Token Store

● Platinum Gems / Weapons Tradeable

● Adding 1000 - 1500 Platinum Purchase Option

● Adding More Vampire Cities

● Adding World Map

● Bring Back Nativex and more free offers

● Adding Elite Maps

● Adding More Pets

● Adding Titan Gems / Weapons

● A Vanity Design Contest

I would happily pay plat to upgrade my guild hall if it came with some sort of announcement board where I could post a message for all members to see when they walk into the guild hall.

A vanity design contests would be fun. Especially if the prize was your outfit being made and you get one for free. :-)

Btw, your ideas might get seen by more people if you post under the New Ideas / Suggestions section

Dollarr
02-20-2017, 04:37 AM
I would happily pay plat to upgrade my guild hall if it came with some sort of announcement board where I could post a message for all members to see when they walk into the guild hall.

A vanity design contests would be fun. Especially if the prize was your outfit being made and you get one for free. :-)

Btw, your ideas might get seen by more people if you post under the New Ideas / Suggestions section
Thanks for an advice and I might do that

japan
02-20-2017, 04:52 AM
How about Banners Or Tops with different country's flags on them ? And that should be a drop tho

I really like this idea but they should be available for purchase with platinum
50 platinum for each country banner

As for your previous suggestion, making helix axes a relic and making them droppable, I don't think it's a good idea. New droppable items are too easy to farm thanks to the hotel glitch which makes farming something that requires no skill or time
(read my post in "bugs/glitches" sts)

Dollarr
02-20-2017, 09:20 AM
Thanks for an advice and I might do that

Not only the winner of the contest gets to wear the jacket , he/she's screen name will be written beside the name of a jacket

For example

Devil's Hellfire Jacket ( By Doomdoom )

Plague Wings ( By Hartford )

I got no problem in submitting vanity designs to administration .

Dollarr
02-20-2017, 09:23 AM
I really like this idea but they should be available for purchase with platinum
50 platinum for each country banner

As for your previous suggestion, making helix axes a relic and making them droppable, I don't think it's a good idea. New droppable items are too easy to farm thanks to the hotel glitch which makes farming something that requires no skill or time
(read my post in "bugs/glitches" sts)

Nah not that easy , seen ? When hammer 31 was a new weapon . Players farmed it a lot that hammer used to be 4-5M . The actual fact is that since the droppable item's price has gone down due to new platinums vanities the farmers are sooooooooooooooooooo hungry that they are farming and farming to get rich xP

Detenta
02-20-2017, 11:19 AM

I suggest you put up a method to change the colours of items to what we want. Can make that cost plat. Will be easier for us and you guys like that. Then you can focus on making newer items and release them from time to time.

Mezderak
02-20-2017, 03:09 PM
They should have more then one auction in the sanctuary... There should at least be in the station and streets less of a crowd spread everyone around.

Detenta
02-20-2017, 03:21 PM

japan
02-20-2017, 04:59 PM
They should have more then one auction in the sanctuary... There should at least be in the station and streets less of a crowd spread everyone around.

They should change the design a bit of the Club Spacetime and add an auction salesman in there
Also stop zombies from spawning there or maybe make a boss spawn every once in a while so that players can team up and get rewards for killing him
Only allow players with Dr. Krunk password to enter

Mezderak
02-20-2017, 05:02 PM
They should change the design a bit of the Club Spacetime and add an auction salesman in there
Also stop zombies from spawning there or maybe make a boss spawn every once in a while so that players can team up and get rewards for killing him
Only allow players with Dr. Krunk password to enter

Speaking of the club spacetime that has the best music in game overall , title music alone is awesome ,catchy if you been playing for how long ive been playing. Dont forget the graveyard too.

japan
02-20-2017, 05:09 PM
Speaking of the club spacetime that has the best music in game overall , title music alone is awesome ,catchy if you been playing for how long ive been playing. Dont forget the graveyard too.

Yeah they should set the new music as default its much better than the regular one

doomdoomdoom
02-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Yeah they should set the new music as default its much better than the regular one

lol I didn't even know there was new music. I never play with sound on. Now I am curious.

japan
02-20-2017, 08:07 PM
lol I didn't even know there was new music. I never play with sound on. Now I am curious.
Listen to the music in the hotel area
I dont listen to the game's music either

Mezderak
02-20-2017, 09:34 PM
Club spacetime is by far the best followed by hotel then title..the downfall to club spacetime krunk rarely pops out sometime i just want to listen it :) how hard is it best in game music is the hardest to get a hold of.....

Arcnite
02-23-2017, 10:44 AM
To all players in forum, becarefull to what you ask and request, not all players agree with your idea and suggestions, no offense. And for Admin, plase visit DL, and try to ask other players suggestions.Regards and Thank you

japan
02-23-2017, 11:41 AM
To all players in forum, becarefull to what you ask and request, not all players agree with your idea and suggestions, no offense. And for Admin, plase visit DL, and try to ask other players suggestions.Regards and Thank you
I agree with you
The user 'dollarr' posts too many suggestions, many of which most players don't actually agree with

Tinkerbelldoll
02-23-2017, 03:30 PM

Are we getting a new update today ? :)

Skillz
02-23-2017, 04:14 PM
No
/11chars

japan
02-23-2017, 04:36 PM
Why today?

Tinkerbelldoll
02-23-2017, 05:08 PM
No
/11chars

My question was for cinco. & they usually update Thursday

Wontwang
02-27-2017, 05:31 AM
Will you ever make a new campaign? Something like Harg Kyth. One that has a very low chance of dropping an relic item. Now its like so easy to get any relic items. Gems or weapons. I really miss the farming for hammer or axes. Even tho the drop rate was very low. I want to farm stuffs that have very low drop rates like pocket legends. I know this isnt pl but come on, this game is too easy. Its only about the money now to be "rich". Could you release some new relic weapons? That are hard to drop?

gggy
03-03-2017, 01:43 AM
I hope the Amazeball/FoShizzle set be replaced with new item vanity.

japan
03-03-2017, 11:30 AM
I hope the Amazeball/FoShizzle set be replaced with new item vanity.
Amazeballs, Fo Shizzle, Blud Mafia, Black Street outfits are permanent
They aren't leaving

Koolyah
12-25-2017, 11:35 AM
I sure hope that these vanities don’t come back Cus I spent so much to get them :9 would all be for nothing if they came back.

Mezderak
12-25-2017, 07:04 PM
Amazeballs, Fo Shizzle, Blud Mafia, Black Street outfits are permanent
They aren't leaving

Sent from my LG-H631 using TapatalkThere gone...

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

japan
12-25-2017, 07:05 PM
There gone...

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using TapatalkWhy do you keep commenting on old threads? That post is from March

Mezderak
12-25-2017, 07:06 PM
Why do you keep commenting on old threads? That post is from MarchMaking a point across before any future forum replys just see it that way please and thank and Merry Christmas [emoji318]

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

japan
12-25-2017, 07:12 PM
Making a point across before any future forum replys just see it that way please and thank and Merry Christmas [emoji318]

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using TapatalkOk..