PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: VILLAINOUS eggs

Zynzyn
02-16-2017, 04:54 AM
We have super-cool Heroic Eggs now. How about Villainous eggs too?

Unlike Heroic pets, Villainous Eggs can be acquired only from a Villain (psst...a thief).

Keep your sword sheathed, its not arcane pets that I suggest we would have inside Villainous eggs.

We would perhaps have old, obsolete, never-used pet eggs like poor Cinder or old Dart...that will be upgraded with various new and interesting passive abilities. The point of this would be to introduce a variety in passive abilities of pets.

Here is an idea.

1. Maybe make a mini event where we hunt/farm limited time Villainous eggs.
2. Eggzavier's evil mad sister Eggzia could be running around carrying those eggs. :banana:

3. The unlucky ones, usually like me, could have a vendor waiting for direct plat-purchase of the eggs. But trying to hunt them would be a lot of fun too.

nightmaresmoke
02-16-2017, 05:27 AM
Nice idea it counters heroic pets, light and dark haha eggzia >_<

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Rudeboy
02-16-2017, 09:12 AM
Yes more useless eggs please. Make it 250 or even 300 APS so all LB players are forced to spend 20m on these

Kakashis
02-16-2017, 09:55 AM
Great idea. Limit egg thief to drop vanity eggs. Heroic/villainous eggs would fit right in and satisfy people for a vanity thief!

Zynzyn
02-16-2017, 01:28 PM
Yes more useless eggs please. Make it 250 or even 300 APS so all LB players are forced to spend 20m on these

You have not read my post xD.

I did not mention more pets for APs, I mentioned new passive abilities. Variety in PASSIVE ABILITIES for pets. Nothing related to LB was suggested. LOL.

nightmaresmoke
02-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Clearly not reading the whole thread..

Rudeboy
02-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Clearly not reading the whole thread..

You have not read my post xD.

I did not mention more pets for APs, I mentioned new passive abilities. Variety in PASSIVE ABILITIES for pets. Nothing related to LB was suggested. LOL.
I did read whole thread. I just stated what STS will do anyway so we better don't bring up ideas because they'll do what they did to heroic Pets anyway lol

Skilledpvp
02-25-2017, 06:15 AM
+1 to the idea. Tbh I'm in for any goddamn event that's fun and makes money. *looks at winter and Valentine event be grudgingly *