PDA

View Full Version : Lucky 5% luck not working when hb slotted

illwilly
02-16-2017, 02:21 PM
When i slot nightshade in lucky hb slot, the 5% luck dont work, icon under avatar is gone, come back when removing egg from hb slot. Working as intended? Or a bug? The 5% luck is still showing in description on pet even if egg is slotted in hb..

Kakashis
02-16-2017, 07:10 PM
The happiness bonus is actually a green ring of energy when lucky attacks. It's much like Sams healing ability when happy. You need to open lucky egg and actually use the pet to get that 5%

illwilly
02-17-2017, 10:52 AM
The happiness bonus is actually a green ring of energy when lucky attacks. It's much like Sams healing ability when happy. You need to open lucky egg and actually use the pet to get that 5%

I have it hatched.. the bonus is there when no egg slotted in happiness bonus (hb) but no bonus if nightshade or other pet is in hb slot (happiness bonus).

Lojack
02-17-2017, 11:30 AM
Lucky's passive attack adds the luck. He has to hit enemies for the green circle to appear. If you slot Nightshade in Lucky's HB slot, you'll lose the bonus gold (the luck icon that appears when the pet is happy), but the passive attack's luck bonus still works for me and the icon shows up when Lucky hits something.

illwilly
02-17-2017, 12:00 PM
Lucky's passive attack adds the luck. He has to hit enemies for the green circle to appear. If you slot Nightshade in Lucky's HB slot, you'll lose the bonus gold (the luck icon that appears when the pet is happy), but the passive attack's luck bonus still works for me and the icon shows up when Lucky hits something.

Ahh, thanks. I just assumed that the luck icon was luck, not gold.. my bad:D