PDA

View Full Version : An idea about guild battle. what do u all think?

mssweety
02-16-2017, 09:17 PM
i was wondering if it couldnt be possible to battle ppl from our own guild.
some guildies and i wanted to practice or just have fun together make teams and go vs each other in pvp. well... randoms in ctf didnt leave the map so we never got the chance. i belive ppl would aswell be able to learn pvp with their own guildies without gangs or spawn kill problems.

just thought it would be nice if we could fight own guildies in battles for fun.
what do u think?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

quileos
02-17-2017, 12:19 PM
Since most twink ctf or tdm remains empty lately. I guess it ll not be much of a problem to try that out unless u play endgame.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

yeldarbroz
02-17-2017, 01:17 PM
Yes! I've been wanting this for years. We need a guild arena where we can fight each other all we want with n consequences (no plat cost, no kdr, nothing). It would be great to gain experience, or even just try pvp out against others who can't afford pvp gear.

Sakurahb
02-17-2017, 04:14 PM
+1

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

mssweety
02-18-2017, 06:24 AM
Since most twink ctf or tdm remains empty lately. I guess it ll not be much of a problem to try that out unless u play endgame.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
im playing endgame thats the prob :/

mssweety
02-18-2017, 06:28 AM
maybe to make it easier for sts to make this happen without having to do something different or work on it just add a challenge guild button to own guildies that would solve it. even if it costs 5k to send a request to ur own guild i guess it would be okey.. many ppl would profit from it and finally ppl who never entered pvp could start practicing pvp without having to be scared of anything.ofc it would be fun to be able to do this with guildies. + for Guildmasters to make pvp guild events which would be great :D pls sts look into this

ps. yes it shouldnt count as kdr. or it would be wcb to the dummy farmers.

mssweety
02-20-2017, 04:51 AM
guess the idea wasnt as good as i thought lol.

Eatdamage
02-20-2017, 05:18 AM
The idea sounds fun :D but as you said dummy farmers will have a field day lol also the ever-thinning pvp crowd could get even lower cuz people will stick to practicing and playing with their own guildies, and then there is also the issue of changing the system messages for Inter and Intra-guild battles. (No I'm not saying this cuz I'm scared of fighting you :beguiled:)

mssweety
02-20-2017, 05:28 AM
The idea sounds fun :D but as you said dummy farmers will have a field day lol also the ever-thinning pvp crowd could get even lower cuz people will stick to practicing and playing with their own guildies, and then there is also the issue of changing the system messages for Inter and Intra-guild battles. (No I'm not saying this cuz I'm scared of fighting you :beguiled:)
haha eat :D
yeah thats why i suggested it shouldnt count as pvp kills. should be for the fun and practice :) and the system msges shouldnt appear since it is for the guild only. imagine .. hot shots defeated hot shots in a battle. loool. isnt interesting for anyone else then our selfs :D
and hey in a duel u will beat me for sure can try if u want :D

Hail
02-20-2017, 06:54 AM
I like the idea, but as people have said, these things should be taken into consideration:

1) - no gold required
2) - kills are not counted
3) - system messages
*will add more stuff if I think of anything

Great idea!

Demonnboy
02-20-2017, 07:52 AM
Yea this is a really good idea. People can free practice with their guildies with out pvp kills and they can learn to be better :)) +1

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

HulkieBeast
02-20-2017, 10:31 AM
The idea is good, we can have guild pvp map opened all the time, like joining normal pvp, but imagine the lag. Better don't do it at this rate the servers will die. STS needs ti upgrade their servers before doing that.

mssweety
02-21-2017, 07:49 PM
thanks for the positive feedback!
hope they will do something like that :)