PDA

View Full Version : boot you when boss almost dead

cherryking
10-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Watch out this player name pkbanana if you join his game he will used you than boot you before boss die

TANKKAAR
10-06-2011, 03:20 AM
Sorry but these threads never end well ... Best thing you can do is ignore and dont join his games...

Ps if you ever pvp hes a rusher too...lol

Aperfecte
10-06-2011, 03:22 AM
If I'm not mistake someone else has also posted about him in the Pocket legends Facebook page.

Kakatoa91
10-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Sad.

Cahaun
10-06-2011, 04:09 AM
What is the true definition of a "rusher"? I hear it alot but I don't pvp.

Fatpigwarrior
10-06-2011, 04:31 AM
Rusher: Kills before the 'go' if it isnt FFA

uratia
10-06-2011, 04:33 AM
He typically boots and inserts a smart *** remark with it. Just had the pleasure to bumping into him, and he basically uses players to breeze through the level, and then kicks them out. Seriously wish people like this would get banned.

Ellyidol
10-06-2011, 04:42 AM
Report him and explain the situation, that's the best and most effective way to deal with this. Bringing it here to the forums won't really do much since it'll be a he-said he-said thing. Reporting a player would make it easier for the devs to check the log and carry out consequences if ever. An equally effective button is Ignore.

Good luck!

SuperNas
10-06-2011, 05:53 AM
Watch out this player name pkbanana if you join his game he will used you than boot you before boss die

Thx for the warning! Idc what anyone else thinks about these threads cuz I think people of the sl/ pl community need to know about scammers and user. Thx again

Ellyidol
10-06-2011, 06:00 AM
Thx for the warning! Idc what anyone else thinks about these threads cuz I think people of the sl/ pl community need to know about scammers and user. Thx again

Not even the mods and developers?

They discourage these types of threads because all they do is end up in flames and drama.

You don't need the names of scammers to avoid being scammed. You just learn how to avoid a scam.

All these threads will end up with is "Ignore, Report, Move on." as usual. If I had a penny for every time this phrase solves problems..

SuperNas
10-06-2011, 06:20 AM

Not even the mods and developers?

They discourage these types of threads because all they do is end up in flames and drama.

You don't need the names of scammers to avoid being scammed. You just learn how to avoid a scam.

All these threads will end up with is "Ignore, Report, Move on." as usual. If I had a penny for every time this phrase solves problems..
Yes, I know this also...but mainly
Because people go on and on, acting like 12 year olds over killing the thread. I know how to avoid a scam,but I still rather Identify the scammer before he tries to be friend, if you get me. I didn't make the thread...all I was pretty much saying is that I appreciate it regardless of what everyone else thinks. I didn't tell him to post this up or encouraging it..all I did was thank him.... :)

Ixillicus
10-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Ps if you ever pvp hes a rusher too...lol

Lol! Yes.

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Report! And I never understood ppl who do this. It's not like it makes your chances of drops any better if this is the reason for it.

Just report the name and maybe something can be done about it.

StompArtist
10-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Report! And I never understood ppl who do this. It's not like it makes your chances of drops any better if this is the reason for it.

Just report the name and maybe something can be done about it.

They think it's funny, that's why. (and no it is not funny)

MoarPewPew
10-06-2011, 08:15 AM

There are more of these players out there.... I have a story to tell you...

Yeah I made a thread like this before. Its better to ask for a lock rather than seeing the sad emote icon from your fellow forum members.

arischal
10-06-2011, 08:16 AM
There's other people like that. I helped this chick all the way through house of pain then she booted right before we killed Gustav with message "go away" I just avoid her games now.

Aperfecte
10-06-2011, 09:24 AM
There's other people like that. I helped this chick all the way through house of pain then she booted right before we killed Gustav with message "go away" I just avoid her games now.

People like that should be reported an banned for life.

LoveMadrid
10-06-2011, 09:28 AM
People like that should be reported an banned for life.
Yeah they're idiots who do those things to entertain themselves.. They should at least receive a temp ban

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 09:39 AM
....then she booted right before we killed Gustav with message "go away" I just avoid her games now.

oh wow , srry :( that's not nice

Riccits
10-06-2011, 09:41 AM
this is giving someone a bad game experience, and so its bannable.

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 09:54 AM
this is giving someone a bad game experience, and so its bannable.

I would think so... Is booting and the reasons why the boot was done logged by STS?

pastrychef
10-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Wow. That's really screwed up!! I hope this thread doesn't get locked. I'd love to know who these #$%^^&*@ are.

Aperfecte
10-06-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm pretty sure if enough people reported pkbanana he/she will be banned. So let's do our part and get pkbanana off the game.

REPORTED!!!

JaytB
10-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm pretty sure if enough people reported pkbanana he/she will be banned. So let's do our part and get pkbanana off the game.

REPORTED!!!

I hope you mean report him whenever he does that to someone. You can't just start reporting people based on hear-say, but I'm sure you know that right?

Heroelite
10-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Anyone with a name of banana at the end that i know is a rusher and a booter he is a noob

Whirlzap
10-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Uhh, chill man.
Reportings not gonna do anything lol.
Look, here's what to do:
1) Avoid his games.
2) Rush him in PVP.
3) Leave if he comes back.
4) Underprice his items by 1 Gold.
5) Go talk to whoever leads his current guild; guild masters tend to care about what others think of their guild and wi probably kick him if given a good reason.
6) DO NOT go and flame; won't help.

7) Try to be lucky!

stevieoopsie
10-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Let his name be known and destroy his reputation, which he does not deserve.

Aperfecte
10-06-2011, 11:32 PM
I hope you mean report him whenever he does that to someone. You can't just start reporting people based on hear-say, but I'm sure you know that right?

He booted me when I was near the boss and also rushed me in pvp. Had pkbanana on ignore list for 3 month or more

Riccits
10-07-2011, 01:17 AM
I would think so... Is booting and the reasons why the boot was done logged by STS?

its mort that all ppl can see that he was booted and didnt left the party. and all can see the reason too, so if ur the host u could maybe hated from the rest ;)

thewolf
10-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Sad just sad

Navygreen
10-07-2011, 08:00 AM
its mort that all ppl can see that he was booted and didnt left the party. and all can see the reason too, so if ur the host u could maybe hated from the rest ;)

Yeah very true lol...

uratia
10-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Its not really heresay if multiple people are backing up that this type of behavior from this particular player is consistant and accurate with the original post, and occuring regularly. I found this topic on accident after the title of the thread had happened to me 5 minutes prior, and sure enough, it turned out to be the same player.

If STS is going to be iron gripped about my language and mute me for 5 minutes if I accidentally say something they deem "offensive", they should equally be iron gripped about this type of behavior. Yeah, I reported him - and also his alternate aliases (Mrbanana, and I'm also assuming anything else that ends with "banana"...) but it sure would be nice to know IF they can do something about it.

Aside from that, yeah, I suggest to everyone and anyone reading this: stay away from this player.

Elf-Orc-Naga
10-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Well ty for info. thats really bad!!!! Ban is another option but let he play his own game and in the end he will realize he gets few friends and no one play with him! If he joins my run ill boot him!!! Lol

Pakax
10-07-2011, 10:11 PM
I think there is some value in the frustration that such a behaviour triggers. Makes us feel something related to the game and to some extend, heighten our gaming experience in the weird way no?
Maybe I should just go to bed. Its late...

Pkbanana
10-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Well looking at ur post interest me.. No point to flame me over here.. Got booted on boss?
Well u should ask yourself did u revive?
Did u heal?
Did u came in late?
Are u leaching as if we are power leveling u?
Did u came in with clown gear?
That will solve..

13lacklegionz
10-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Well looking at ur post interest me.. No point to flame me over here.. Got booted on boss?
Did u heal?
Did u came in late?
That will solve..

Then why would you boot at the boss? Why not in the middle of the map?

Aperfecte
10-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Did u heal?
Did u came in late?
That will solve..

What's your reason for rushing in pvp?

Because that's the only way you can win?

YOU ARE FULL OF BS!!!

Pkbanana
10-14-2011, 02:39 AM
Rush for a reason?
U are a stereotype others say I'm rusher and u would fellow and say "ohhhh pkbanana are a rusher"..
Well will rusher get ban?
There's ton of player who rush which include SO CALL "top pvp player"
So stop whinning ^^

Pakax
10-14-2011, 02:44 AM
Did u heal?
Did u came in late?
That will solve..

Seriously man, you should try and take a much lower profile in this one. Two things:

1) its about booting AT boss, not just booting a bad player = your comment is irrelevant
2) you will not be welcome in the games of a lot of people if you keep reviving this thread so just hope it dies again

Enjoy the game

Aperfecte
10-14-2011, 07:33 AM
Rush for a reason?
U are a stereotype others say I'm rusher and u would fellow and say "ohhhh pkbanana are a rusher"..
Well will rusher get ban?
There's ton of player who rush which include SO CALL "top pvp player"
So stop whinning ^^

I'm not saying this for fun just to follow everyone. You have rushed me in pvp. So don't try to deny that you don't.

Pkbanana
10-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Its not really heresay if multiple people are backing up that this type of behavior from this particular player is consistant and accurate with the original post, and occuring regularly. I found this topic on accident after the title of the thread had happened to me 5 minutes prior, and sure enough, it turned out to be the same player.

If STS is going to be iron gripped about my language and mute me for 5 minutes if I accidentally say something they deem "offensive", they should equally be iron gripped about this type of behavior. Yeah, I reported him - and also his alternate aliases (Mrbanana, and I'm also assuming anything else that ends with "banana"...) but it sure would be nice to know IF they can do something about it.

Aside from that, yeah, I suggest to everyone and anyone reading this: stay away from this player.

Btw mrbanana it's not me.. And was hatred by me too ^^.. And u should be 1 of the new pvp player which is kind of food to me u see?

Pkbanana
10-16-2011, 08:12 AM
He booted me when I was near the boss and also rushed me in pvp. Had pkbanana on ignore list for 3 month or more

Ohhh so sorry about today for owning u that hard with such embaressing score.. Ohhhh 1 of it is 10-0 ? Perfectizm is that u? LOL
Well if owning someone in pvp is a would get ban I would stop pvp ^^

sun light
10-16-2011, 08:23 AM
i dont read all .. but crazykid (if i miss one letter or not) boot me at boss too ....
one sec after that i ignore him well... thats bad thing to do!
i mean... dude! ! i clear with u the whole map! !
sorry... but thats unforgiven

13lacklegionz
10-16-2011, 08:35 AM
Ohhh so sorry about today for owning u that hard with such embaressing score.. Ohhhh 1 of it is 10-0 ? Perfectizm is that u? LOL

Lol stop failing... Aperfecte is Aperfecte in PL. He has a demonic dex set and probably owned you.

13lacklegionz
10-16-2011, 08:37 AM

MrBanana is innocent and has made a thread saying that he isn't Pkbanana.

Anyways, why would you need to report more characters because if Pkbanana gets banned, the whole acc gets banned, and maybe the device too.

Aperfecte
10-16-2011, 08:42 AM

LMAO!!! do you know how to spell?

I'm aperfecte not Perfectizm.

Your mom must have dropped you on your head. Which would explain why you're so retarded. I feel sorry for you.

cherryking
10-16-2011, 09:07 AM
Wonder what banana in you name stand for

Imacoolbirdd
10-16-2011, 09:21 AM
He rushes everyone...it just proves he just cant kill somone 1on1 so if u see him convince other players to rush him or somthin until he leaves.ive done that until my battery died..felt bad for the guy.

Zeus
10-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Looks like people are regurgitating their heart burn on others. Don't y'all know it's acidic!?

Otukura
10-16-2011, 01:42 PM
looks like people are regurgitating their heart burn on others. Don't y'all know it's acidic!?
10 facts about heartburn you should know

fact #1:
Heartburn begins as a burning pain behind the breastbone, and it then usually radiates upward to the neck. There is often a sensation of food coming back into the mouth, and is accompanied by a sour or bitter taste in the mouth.
Fact #2:
More than 60 million american adults suffer from heartburn at least once a month, and about 25 million american adults suffer from heartburn on a daily basis.

Fact #3:
Approximately 94 percent of sufferers can link their heartburn symptoms to specific foods.

Fact #4:
80 percent of heartburn sufferers report symptoms at night. 75 percent of heartburn sufferers say nighttime heartburn awakens them during the night, or prevents them from sleeping. 40 percent say that their nighttime heartburn symptoms affects their ability to work the next day.

Fact #5:
While lifestyle habits can worsen your heartburn symptoms, and increase the number of heartburn episodes, heartburn is a medical condition with biological causes.

Fact #6:
Heartburn is caused when the lower esophageal sphincter (les), which is located between the esophagus and stomach, is weakened or opens inappropriately. This allows acid and other stomach contents back into the esophagus, causing irritation.

Fact #7:
Lifestyle changes can often reduce the onset of heartburn. These include knowing what are the good foods and bad foods for heartburn, avoiding alcohol consumption, stop smoking and reducing stress.

Fact #8:
Heartburn is the most common symptom of gastroesophageal reflux disease, or gerd. Gerd also affects infants and children and adolescents. There are several ways to prevent the heartburn in adults and children, and several preventative steps for infants.

Fact #9:
Heartburn is more common among the elderly, as well as among pregnant women.

Fact #10:
Chronic acid reflux, or gastroesophageal reflux disease, can lead to serious complications. The constant presence of refluxed acid in the esophagus can lead to conditions such as barrett's esophagus , erosive esophagitis, esophageal strictures, and even esophageal cancer.

Pkbanana
10-17-2011, 01:30 AM
LMAO!!! do you know how to spell?

I'm aperfecte not Perfectizm.

Your mom must have dropped you on your head. Which would explain why you're so retarded. I feel sorry for you.

Nah my mum didt drop me.. Well this kind on word which would only came out from someone without a parent.. So if u wanna be that and childish just carry on..
Ohhh by the way I honor words from u ^^

LoveMadrid
10-17-2011, 01:43 AM
Don't start flaming now guys :/ peace ..