PDA

View Full Version : Had a bad day at level 10 PvP

Fatpigwarrior
10-06-2011, 03:12 AM
It is my first day, made this character not long ago, I was playing around and then I join an empty game...

Toysmurfs joins, we were fighting and I was clearly going to lose, LaLarevcomes in steals kill and then I say RUSHER!!!

Then I get back up the spawn kill me(both) and then I go to rush them and my iPod dies, hows that for a bad first day?

:(

TANKKAAR
10-06-2011, 03:24 AM
Ouch man.. Sorry to hear that :/ yeh there is very little respect in low level pvp nowadays.... Sad really.... And then they have the audacity to claim they are good at pvp because they have a decent k/d...lmao

Fatpigwarrior
10-06-2011, 03:36 AM
LOL I'm gonna vs the rusher when I level up to 13 on twink, and see how they like unfair level advantages!

Cahaun
10-06-2011, 04:13 AM
Invite me! My lvl 55 teaches low lvl's how to behave! Lol

Zapoke
10-06-2011, 07:51 AM
This is one of the reasons I've deleted all the Twinks I ever had at that bracket. :)

blox
10-06-2011, 08:07 AM
wow........Pvp where have u gone??
no respect these days
like they say.. respect the elderly cherish the young lol

MoarPewPew
10-06-2011, 08:18 AM
And then they have the audacity to claim they are good at pvp because they have a decent k/d...lmao

haha so true. I have a negative K/d for pvp and Im proud to admit im bad. :D

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 09:49 AM
I haven't even PVP'd yet and I'm already being turned off by some of the stories I hear about it. It all just seem horribly unorganized and unfair.

Zapoke
10-06-2011, 09:54 AM
I haven't even PVP'd yet and I'm already being turned off by some of the stories I hear about it. It all just seem horribly unorganized and unfair.

It's only at 20-, and 30 is pretty bad too. As long as you don't troll, you'll be fine. ;o

haha so true. I have a negative K/d for pvp and Im proud to admit im bad. :D

What was funny, is my 2nd 15 bear had a negative kdr because of some rushers, and I beat this kid who had a 3-1 kdr... And then he rushed me because I didn't lose to him. Lol.

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 12:16 PM
It's only at 20-, and 30 is pretty bad too. As long as you don't troll, you'll be fine. ;o

hehe thanks :)

WhoIsThis
10-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Avoid the 10 to 15 range if you don't like being rushed. It's notorious for it. The 30 to 35 is too.

IMO level cap is probably the most civil.

WhoIsThis
10-06-2011, 11:49 PM

The thing is people are only going to report bad experiences, not good experiences, just like pve.

I'd advise all players to try pvp at some point.

Walkhardd
10-07-2011, 12:15 AM

If you're going to pvp..I wouldn't do lvl 10-16. I made a lvl 12 twink 2 days ago, bought all the good gear and was stoked..turns out less than 10% of the people know about "call" "go"

JaytB
10-07-2011, 01:10 AM
What I did in my twinking days is, I created a char every 5 levels. If someone rushed me I switched to my next higher level char and rushed them back until they left. I didn't usually play alone, and my twinking buddies had a char every 5 levels too. Other than that, I didn't have much fun in low level pvp. People seem to try everything to cheat and call you names, as soon as they can't beat you in a fair fight.

cynic
10-07-2011, 03:31 AM
People seem to try everything to cheat and call you names, as soon as they can't beat you in a fair fight.

perhaps they need a new personality?

Riccits
10-07-2011, 03:49 AM
when i pvped as 15/16 there was some rushers, but they hadnt a long live.. :D

Fatpigwarrior
10-07-2011, 04:06 AM
I made a new twink to combat rushers, it worked in FFA (rushing kinda, well surprise attack)

Navygreen
10-07-2011, 07:57 AM
The thing is people are only going to report bad experiences, not good experiences, just like pve.

That makes sense. :)

If you're going to pvp..I wouldn't do lvl 10-16. I made a lvl 12 twink 2 days ago, bought all the good gear and was stoked..turns out less than 10% of the people know about "call" "go"

Nice... So what could be considered the best PvP level right about now?

Walkhardd
10-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Nice... So what could be considered the best PvP level right about now?[/QUOTE]

Well, I had good experiences in pvp at lvls 25 and 35, but id say 55 and up prolly has the least amount of rushers..remember, there are fair and unfair players at every level, but the higher the lvl the more fair it is IMO..I would say go for it ..pvp is alot of fun..just don't take your kdr too seriously, you will only end up getting mad..alot lol

AdinoEznite
10-07-2011, 01:29 PM
i think theres just a lot of ppl who were focusing on nuris recently to pvp
(like me)

and thus a big portion of the decent pvp popluation at lvl 10-16 hasnt been there
theres always rushers and nothing u can really do about that cept kill em back

usually if someone rushes (or attempts to) me i kill them at least 5 times over...that usually solves the problem =]

WhoIsThis
10-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Nice... So what could be considered the best PvP level right about now?

Well, I had good experiences in pvp at lvls 25 and 35, but id say 55 and up prolly has the least amount of rushers..remember, there are fair and unfair players at every level, but the higher the lvl the more fair it is IMO..I would say go for it ..pvp is alot of fun..just don't take your kdr too seriously, you will only end up getting mad..alot lol[/QUOTE]

No such thing as "best " level.

Generally though, the level with the least rushers is level cap, the 25s are good though (or at least used to be). 30-35 and 10s are places to avoid.

Idk about 20-25 though.

bottleo
10-08-2011, 02:47 AM
Ya watch out for him. Toysmurfs kites alot!!! He has no skill just run wait for em to freeze n do ova n ova again stupid ive got him ,a few times I just rush him now without bothering to say go he doesnt like it n will hop areass just rush dont be guilty if u dont him first trust me he'll get you

Navygreen
10-08-2011, 10:11 AM
OK thanks everyone for the tips. Once I hit lvl 61, I will try out the ctf and pvp arenas. I have an alt I would like to work on after this. :-)