PDA

View Full Version : I Need The Exact Drop Location

Rittik
10-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Guys I hope everyone of u have got their chance to have their own vanity drops or pink drops
In SL
So it would be very nice of you guys to help me a bit here
Anyone Plzz can you give me the exact locations of each vanity drops(all chapters) & Pink drops (only slouch-o)

Rittik(level 30 operative <defydeath>) & Psycopath(level 15 commando <psychopathic mercy> )
Thank you
:cool:

Darkfader
10-06-2011, 07:03 AM
I have seen one vanity drop in numa prime, it was from last box before guardian.
Then seen one pink drop in slouch-o, it was in commercial filming, box in operative room.

Also I don't think there is exact locations. Drop from
Any mob or chest in any level.

Rittik
10-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Thnx man....btw..is it sure?...some of my frnds got drops from Numa outer limits and Sloucho scrocher

mugen
10-06-2011, 07:09 AM
I think as of now they can drop anywhere.

kateku
10-06-2011, 07:31 AM
There is no fix drop. Meaning it can drop from anywhere.

I got my Vanity from outer limit and got my pink in wasted.

BodMaster
10-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Same as the others said drops are random.. im still in belief that Vanity drop in any map, any chest, by any enemy :p

Here is a helpful thread, alot posted their locations of PINK Vanity etc.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38530-Question-Vanity-Drop-Locations

Iv been on since 'Beta' Beta and not had the pleasure of a PINK or Vanity yet.. or one even dropping in the same instance as me :'(

As the link will show you -

Numa drops mostly OL (Outer Limits) for Mech Helm, Squid Buddy and X-Ray. (Want X-Ray!!!)

Sloucho drops everywhere, for Comedy, Tradegy and Zany Glasses.

Rittik
10-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Doesnt miner drop any? :o

BodMaster
10-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Doesnt miner drop any? :o

Never seen or heard about miner dropping any but that don't mean it hasn't.. so many players that are not on forums different time zones etc.. (though im on stupid amount of time :D esp weekends :p).

Twinrova
10-06-2011, 11:44 AM
The X-Ray Visor drops from one of the first 3 dogs immediately after crossing the yellow/orange bridge on Numa's Outer Limits. ;)

As for Mechanical Man Helm and Squid Buddy is yet to be determined by me...:(

Ephemeris
10-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Same as the others said drops are random.. im still in belief that Vanity drop in any map, any chest, by any enemy :p

Here is a helpful thread, alot posted their locations of PINK Vanity etc.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38530-Question-Vanity-Drop-Locations

Iv been on since 'Beta' Beta and not had the pleasure of a PINK or Vanity yet.. or one even dropping in the same instance as me :'(

As the link will show you -

Numa drops mostly OL (Outer Limits) for Mech Helm, Squid Buddy and X-Ray. (Want X-Ray!!!)

Sloucho drops everywhere, for Comedy, Tradegy and Zany Glasses.

You beat me to my link, Bod - thanks bud. :)

As a disclaimer, my analysis may or may not be correct (it's purely based on what I've seen/heard).

Rittik
10-06-2011, 09:25 PM
One guy caled Nameless in game Told us he saw a back armour vanity dropping in Red Sun Pirated...is it a rumour he is trying to spread?...is back armour vanities except BBQ items are even in the game?

javier995
10-07-2011, 01:04 AM
only vanity back armor there is is the BBQ ones, but if there was back vanity im petty sure it wouldn't drop in Red Sun(since that is a low lvl dungeon). On another note vanity and pinks are completely random,although there are some locations that have been known to drop them commonly.

Rittik
10-07-2011, 03:19 AM
That means this guy is spreafijg rumour.... man...why do they do such stuff???

BodMaster
10-07-2011, 04:37 PM
You beat me to my link, Bod - thanks bud. :)

As a disclaimer, my analysis may or may not be correct (it's purely based on what I've seen/heard).

Hehe your welcome buddy :D

Seen the title and first thing that came into my head was Ephemeris! :p

That means this guy is 'spreading' rumour.... man...why do they do such stuff???

Haven't got a clue why.. but people just like to brag even though they are being a naughty 'tell-tale' or other than that they got mixed up.. general back items (wings) don't even drop in pirates tho..

Sounds like a rumour.. do what I and most do on here... screenshot or it didn happen xD

Rittik
10-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Yep i agree...Bod
Btw..my phones not rooted and cant take screenshots :(

thewolf
10-07-2011, 10:34 PM
ya i agree

thewolf
10-07-2011, 10:34 PM
lol went on same thread on accident

THE Tesla
10-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Never seen or heard about miner dropping any but that don't mean it hasn't.. so many players that are not on forums different time zones etc.. (though im on stupid amount of time :D esp weekends :p).

I am not 100% sure if Miner drops squid, but I do know it does drop in Delta 7...That being said I have never seen a pink or vanity either, only from what I have heard.

Rittik
10-08-2011, 08:22 AM
People mostly say Squid Buddy drops from Numa
I am confused here :confused:
lol

Ephemeris
10-08-2011, 10:01 AM
People mostly say Squid Buddy drops from Numa
I am confused here :confused:
lol

I need to revisit my parallel thread, but I saw where someone indicated that they have seen it drop in D7 (which, in all honesty, makes a lot of sense given the copious amounts of Vular there :)). That said, up until that reply, I had not heard of anyone seeing it drop outside of Numa, either. My analysis was based entirely on what I had seen confirmation on to date, so I'm sure that we'll find more one-offs like this as we start to get more data. :)

BodMaster
10-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Yep i agree...Bod
Btw..my phones not rooted and cant take screenshots :(

Its still possible :) im not root but can use screenshots :D take a look at post below in which I explain exactly how :)

Download Snappz Market on SnappzMarket.com (APK free version) or Full Pay version on normal Market > download ScreenShot It app > open app.. tells you exactly what to do.. settings > applications turn on USB DeBug > go on website it says to download that.. open on PC.. while hooked to phone.. the app on comp will ask you NonRoot or Root you click enable on Non-Root option then enjoy..

Either click on app will say take screenshot in 5 secs (modify this if want more/less time) can add it to your task bar.. or shake to screenshot :D

Only down side is that if your phone dies then you lose the function (same as app killers) but you literally turn DeBug on then connect wire via USB then open app on comp and press enable.. :p

Rittik
10-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Bod thnx man...btw i really wanna meet u in game lol
And the app works perfect thanx for help mate