PDA

View Full Version : Question about Iphone/Ipod

Manwolf
10-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Hi guys! New player, level 20 Commando here.

I dowloaded and normally play on my Ipad, but I just got an iphone and downloaded the App there as well. I can't seem to get the choice to play my Main on the iphone? Is this deliberate? Or am I just a noob and Im missing something. At login I don't see the option on my phone to login and play my current toon.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Is your account registered? If not then I think it will only let you play that account on the device you created it on. If you make a registered account, you can use it across all devices.

Hope this helps.

Manwolf
10-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Hmmm. It does. I assumed it was registered because I have bought Plat on it. I will check it out tonight.

Darkfader
10-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Hmmm. It does. I assumed it was registered because I have bought Plat on it. I will check it out tonight.

To know is your qccont registered, on iPad do you login to game with email and password or do you just push play button. If you account is registered, on iPhone login screen use registered account(there is button to it) and login with your login credentials. If your account isn't registered you can register it trough options.

thewolf
10-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Well welcome

BodMaster
10-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Welcome the wolf!

If you need the data from the unregistered to a registered account it is possible as has been done in the past email sts and they should be able to do it.. will prob have to create a registered first tho but they can transfer everything including inventory, stash, skills, points etc. (Not 100% sure but it has been done for other players that got so far and tthen realized that they were playing the unregistered acc)

Try emailing support(at)spacetimestudios.com (at)=@

Darkfader
10-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Welcome the wolf!

If you need the data from the unregistered to a registered account it is possible as has been done in the past email sts and they should be able to do it.. will prob have to create a registered first tho but they can transfer everything including inventory, stash, skills, points etc. (Not 100% sure but it has been done for other players that got so far and tthen realized that they were playing the unregistered acc)

Try emailing support(at)spacetimestudios.com (at)=@

Not need to email them when you want to register unregistered account.
Open game -> on screen where you choose character push "spacetime nexus" -> choose from top "my account" at most left is "register account". Fill forms with your details and press "register", next time you want to play, on login screen press "use existing spacetime account" and login with your email and password you assigned while registering.

Manwolf
10-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Ok. Went home at lunch and my ipad DOES ask for an email and Pass so I guess its "registered". I use teh same login on my iphone. And yet it forces me to a new character screen. No alternatives that I can tell.

Thoughts?

And thanks in advance ya'll. I am loving the game and community.

Darkfader
10-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Hmm that's weird.
If you make new character and then exit game, scroll trough characters and will you see your other characters there?
I there's nothing else found than one you just made, then you might need to email devs about this issue.

Support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace (at) with @
Include your email address of account, and name of character(s) into email so they can look into it.