PDA

View Full Version : 1k flag ap

Makehimhurt
02-19-2017, 02:44 PM
Without speed set how long will it take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runagain
02-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Without speed set how long will it take?

Back at 46 cap (when PvP-CTF was still active) I did close to the 10h non-stop Flag grind a day without Speedset, it's like 6-7mins per 4 Flags... So.. lets say.. u make a 35flags An hour minus the waiting time Will bring u at +- 25flags an hour, 25Flags x10h = 250 flags a day

Now this Will be lower ofc, the amount of active CTF players reduced a lot, so the waiting time will be way more than before... Imo I think u wait longer at a room to start than u Flag .. Maybe u can setup Flag pt's like ppl did back at 56 cap (also this cap BTW)

Anyway good luck with flags, wish u the best!

Makehimhurt
02-19-2017, 06:35 PM
Ty for advice runagain

Energizeric
02-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Does the speed set work when you are holding the flag? Or does it only allow you to run back faster once you score the flag? (Dumb question I know, but I've not been in CTF at all in the last 6 months or so)

johnycageee
02-20-2017, 08:40 PM
Does the speed set work when you are holding the flag? Or does it only allow you to run back faster once you score the flag? (Dumb question I know, but I've not been in CTF at all in the last 6 months or so)
It's not dumb question btw.
Speed set doesn't work when u hold flag.
It only allow u to run back faster.
Just few days ago I borrowed from friend to see if it will help me with flags, but it doesn't actually help :)

breywolf
02-22-2017, 12:26 PM
It tskes a while unless you farm it hard