PDA

View Full Version : A small thanks for an important change

Oursizes
02-19-2017, 05:56 PM
As a player who has been on and off over 2.5 years in this game, I've been seeing many noticeable changes, particularly this expansion. As a f2p player, for years my bretheren and I have begged for a change to the system in which how gold is made in the game. And honestly, I am very much content at this point.

Before, it was either spend 50k plats or have rnjesus on your side to get good gears at the endgame. This left out 98% of the population. I remember running arena over 2k+ times when fossil was 50mil, and looting squat, while some guy looted 2 in one crate in just a few.

Now the game has undergone a dramatic change. RNG is definitely there, but has been minimized to the point players with bad luck and still catch up. Considering the fact that the amount of time you put in=gold gained, players now have no excuse to say that plat is the only way to get good gears.

A request to STS to keep the game in a state such as this, where plat buyers can get their plats worth but f2p players aren't left out from getting good gears.

Thanks for listening to requests of the f2p and p2p alike, we hope to see more content such as this in the future expansions

yeldarbroz
02-19-2017, 08:01 PM
+1 I agree. Thanks for the positive post.

Fsuryo
02-19-2017, 09:00 PM
+1
thanks sts
/11

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Energizeric
02-20-2017, 02:21 AM
I agree. The game is now less about luck and more about effort. If you work hard and put in the time, you will earn gold.

runagain
02-20-2017, 02:32 AM
+1 It's fine like this, F2P has more chances now than it used to has

Epw
02-20-2017, 02:36 AM
+1 hope they wont change it.

Eatdamage
02-20-2017, 04:37 AM
Agree and I love the fact they added a chest worth 10000 gold in expansion shop, our balanced tokens will never devalue below a certain point now:triumphant:. This cap really made pve fun for me and my FTP friends :D..although crafting the balanced belt still makes no sense and the new expansion weapons need more tinkering to be worth 600 tokens and further craft upgrades XD
" May the balance be with you STS"

mssweety
02-20-2017, 05:06 AM
+1 agreed.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Alwarez
02-20-2017, 08:13 AM
-1, disagree. Casual players like me have no chance at farming any decent amount of gold due to enormous time requirements to enter "good" farming zones. Im not even talking about gold requirement to hit last rank.
AL took "play for hours everyday or fall behind in progress" style which I have seen in almost every MMO on google play. In those games if you dont complete every daily quest every single day, you wont get rewards, which are a must for every f2p player to get any progress in game. I'm seeing something very similar in AL right now and I dont like it.
I didn't like vanity elixirs idea, but this "go hard or go home" expansion is even worse

yubaraj
02-20-2017, 08:24 AM
-1, disagree. Casual players like me have no chance at farming any decent amount of gold due to enormous time requirements to enter "good" farming zones. Im not even talking about gold requirement to hit last rank.
AL took "play for hours everyday or fall behind in progress" style which I have seen in almost every MMO on google play. In those games if you dont complete every daily quest every single day, you wont get rewards, which are a must for every f2p player to get any progress in game. I'm seeing something very similar in AL right now and I dont like it.
I didn't like vanity elixirs idea, but this "go hard or go home" expansion is even worse

Yap bad for player who cannot spent too many hours on this expansion but good for player who can play 24 hours.

At least I am glad that some players are happy.

Anyways thank you STS for the hard work. Waiting for bonus content.

Oursizes
02-20-2017, 10:18 AM

Not really. I'm by no means a hardcore player. I run mausoleum couple hours each day when I get the spare time, and the points do add up. M6 would be considered the "good" farming zone, but you shouldn't have a problem getting there if you meet requirements and just join a guild mates. The game is more f2p than ever before, especially due to the fact that items won't go below a certain price point now due to the gold chests, which helps out farmers by a ton.

Savagekantus
02-21-2017, 03:49 PM
gear is farmable (legendary n somberholt mythics), no more expensive items in locks excepts eggs and orbs.

deviant misfits
02-21-2017, 04:54 PM
gear is farmable (legendary n somberholt mythics), no more expensive items in locks excepts eggs and orbs.

This, I really agree with. Even the mythic weapons are farmable, and not at all OP compared to the best legendary counterparts.

Alwarez
02-21-2017, 08:31 PM

arcane armor farmable too?

Azerothraven
02-22-2017, 01:00 AM
I played so much that now i have repetitive strain injury. Even when i have free time i cant play for long (1h max) because my hands start hurting so much. Any tips?

Suentous PO
02-22-2017, 01:26 AM
I played so much that now i have repetitive strain injury. Even when i have free time i cant play for long (1h max) because my hands start hurting so much. Any tips?

Yes,
Don't take medical advice from gamers
get professional help for pain

runagain
02-22-2017, 03:13 AM
Lol, better don't even start playing.. risking your health isn't worth a game...

Rl> Games.. never forget that.