PDA

View Full Version : Egg-Zavier return for Easter

Qweenzy
02-19-2017, 08:21 PM
Just a suggestion to bring Egg-Zavier during the Easter period. Instead of an easter egg we can have him give out eggs :D

Ydra
02-19-2017, 11:15 PM
Please don't. ^.^
tyvm

nightmaresmoke
02-20-2017, 06:42 AM
Expect hate comments for this suggestion >_<

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

johnycageee
02-20-2017, 06:48 AM
Just a suggestion to bring Egg-Zavier during the Easter period. Instead of an easter egg we can have him give out eggs :D
+1
Totally agree

Gouiwaa9000
02-20-2017, 07:52 AM
lol i want any event that gives profit , just please i have enough cool looking vanity sets i need some coin XD

Iplo
02-21-2017, 03:28 AM
I loved the egg zavier event even though I didnt loot any good pet. But, I dont want it again because the egg zavier event crashes the market totally.

tafg
02-21-2017, 03:56 PM
Yes! Lol i hope we get to see eggsavier again :)

Zylx
02-23-2017, 12:03 PM
The core of an RPG is character development, not profit gain. Players should be more focused on making their character better as opposed to increasing their wealth. That is, afterall, the whole point of STS releasing content.

Should we get another event like eggzavier? Most definitely yes. It drastically increased supply, which lowered prices making some decent eggs affordable and more readily available to more players, in addition to allowing players farm their own missing pets, as well as effectively distributing the gold among people in the economy allowing the poor to become rich.

The argument that it makes the pets worthless is simply absurd in the perspective of an RPG. There is nothing wrong with more players obtaining the best pets.

Kakashis
02-23-2017, 12:38 PM
The core of an RPG is character development, not profit gain. Players should be more focused on making their character better as opposed to increasing their wealth. That is, afterall, the whole point of STS releasing content.

Should we get another event like eggzavier? Most definitely yes. It drastically increased supply, which lowered prices making some decent eggs affordable and more readily available to more players, in addition to allowing players farm their own missing pets, as well as effectively distributing the gold among people in the economy allowing the poor to become rich.

The argument that it makes the pets worthless is simply absurd in the perspective of an RPG. There is nothing wrong with more players obtaining the best pets.

It a more so that players didn't feel like popping locked anymore so locked prices tanked to rock bottom, older pets like Malison and Kelvin which still had good gold value made them worthless. If you take a look at cs, we still haven't fully recovered from that event. True it should be more about character development, but when weapons or armor you want are in the millions, and your only long term source of income were locked and egg farming, this essentially broke that aspect. Currently, sts seems to have tried to correct the economy by making gold as the reward from somberhault. This has helped a bit but it has also driven up some items into the high millions. Market is a delicate balance and the egg zavier event while it seems great in the short run, has lasting effects on the economy. If people stopped opening locked, STS makes less money as well which is the reason why we have a game to begin with!

Babyeterne
02-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Poor players will say yes!! Rich players and plat buyer's. Will say no!

Sent from my Polaroid PSPC505 using Tapatalk

Froxanthar
02-25-2017, 12:06 AM
I would love for this event to return and make the egg untradeable but stashable.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-25-2017, 12:11 AM
Please no Eggzavior