PDA

View Full Version : I have found a NEXT TO full proof way to get AO part 2 pinks!!

tjornan
06-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Its very possible im wrong... and if i am... People are free to.....
http://woozers.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

Ya thats right. A NEXT TO full proof way. This may not work sometimes. And i know lots of you r gona claim this is untrue (Banned) But this requires work. u hve to go The Huge Maze on alien oasis. Skip straight to the L'ROXXX boss at the end. (past anubis i think) usually he drops a pink. I did it twicce and both times i saw pinks.

EDIT:Not too mention if u get pinks, then u can sell em for 50k if u want. thats 50k an hour. not bad huh?

King Richie
06-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah this is actually true !! we saw three pinks drop at once on him !! hes the only boss with a good drop rate ! just takes a hell of a long time to get to him !

Banned
06-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Its very possible im wrong... and if i am... People are free to.....
http://woozers.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

Ya thats right. A NEXT TO full proof way. This may not work sometimes. And i know lots of you r gona claim this is untrue (Banned) But this requires work. u hve to go The Huge Maze on alien oasis. Skip straight to the L'ROXXX boss at the end. (past anubis i think) usually he drops a pink. I did it twicce and both times i saw pinks.

Why would I claim this is untrue? You gotta problem with me?

King Richie
06-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Why would I claim this is untrue? You gotta problem with me?

Chill banned ... take a deep breath !

tjornan
06-29-2010, 08:02 PM
Uhh becuz u generally hate my posts! :)

Banned
06-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Chill banned ... take a deep breath !

No, no, no. This time, he provoked it. Tell me, why would I say it's untrue?

EDIT: Oh, well, I generally hate you, but I'd rather not go into further detail. ;)

King Richie
06-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Lol SOMEBODY GIVE THAT MAN A DAGGER !!

Banned
06-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Lol SOMEBODY GIVE THAT MAN A DAGGER !!

Yeah man, that's got me pretty po'ed.

tjornan
06-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Uhhhhhhhh........ i love u too banned. just for that ill horde any dagger i get. and keep it from you! ahahahahahahaha

Spudboy
06-30-2010, 11:09 AM
You guys are joking, right? Sarcasm doesn't really show up on forums well.
If not, I'm thinking someone may want to take out some trailer fire insurance.

FluffNStuff
06-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Skip straight to the L'ROXXX boss at the end. (past anubis i think) usually he drops a pink.

Skip as in run that maze without killing any mobs??? Would love to see a video of that. Wonder what dodge you would need to do that? But seriously, I assume you mean fight your way to the end, and I did that four time yesterday and got five pinks. Except for one boss (which dropped all Green) one time, every boss dropped at least one pink for one person (not always me). So if you put in the work to get there, make sure you kill em all. Think there is 3 (or 4) L'rox / B'tox guys and Anubis. Well worth the 30 minutes to get there.