PDA

View Full Version : Really True Facts About Arcane Legends!

Americabud
02-21-2017, 12:06 PM
This Is A Series Of Random Facts About Arcane Legends.

The link will take you directly to this series on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4YZYLSaUh8&list=PL5zZRDw5BRqTYMOGSbldYACcSJl2yjezM

runagain
02-21-2017, 12:39 PM
Keep your yt business out of forums, it will avoid lots of discuss and drama. And it's not useful either to post vids of you in forum.. Just for clickbites.

Americabud
02-21-2017, 12:56 PM
Keep your yt business out of forums, it will avoid lots of discuss and drama. And it's not useful either to post vids of you in forum.. Just for clickbites.

Hopefully the developers and moderators dont feel the same way as you. Its there forums after all, not yours.
As for drama i have a tip for you "Dont interact with posts you dont like or want to discuss"

runagain
02-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Hopefully the developers and moderators dont feel the same way as you. Its there forums after all, not yours.
As for drama i have a tip for you "Dont interact with posts you dont like or want to discuss"
Dw man I love drama ;). That's why I interact. Anyway... YouTube is made to post video's, not forums.. and imo nothing in this thread to discuss about so it's not a thread is it? Or well lemme say it in a better way.. it is a thread DEFINITILY, but *sigh* useless one.. So don't try to get clickbites here lols... It's sad 😢

Americabud
02-21-2017, 01:05 PM
Dw man I love drama ;). That's why I interact. Anyway... YouTube is made to post video's, not forums.. and imo nothing in this thread to discuss about so it's not a thread is it? Or well lemme say it in a better way.. it is a thread DEFINITILY, but *sigh* useless one.. So don't try to get clickbites here lols... It's sad ��

you said "in your opinion" the thread is "useless" and you have a right to your opinion.
you also said you love drama so thanks for the bumps but im going to have to cut our conversation short if your a "drama" troll

runagain
02-21-2017, 01:09 PM
you said "in your opinion" the thread is "useless" and you have a right to your opinion.
you also said you love drama so thanks for the bumps but im going to have to cut our conversation short if your a "drama" troll
O.O it's not a troll ;D it was actually serious lols.. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks the same xd, Just post things like that not here.. it's a discussion, not some thingy to show off the things u made.. lol

It's in the wrong place anyway.. no matter what you'll say.. it's not posted at the right place.. Look to all other threads, is there any which is simulair?? Or has it smth to discuss about? Don't think so... Just don't make those kind of things it's Just for clickbites which is sad.. ty for reading 💓

Americabud
02-21-2017, 01:22 PM
O.O it's not a troll ;D it was actually serious lols.. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks the same xd, Just post things like that not here.. it's a discussion, not some thingy to show off the things u made.. lol

It's in the wrong place anyway.. no matter what you'll say.. it's not posted at the right place.. Look to all other threads, is there any which is simulair?? Or has it smth to discuss about? Don't think so... Just don't make those kind of things it's Just for clickbites which is sad.. ty for reading ��

Your not a moderator so there is nothing you can do besides continue discussing your opinion here.
Goodluck!

runagain
02-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Your not a moderator so there is nothing you can do besides continue discussing your opinion here.
Goodluck!
Triggered ;)

resurrected
02-21-2017, 01:39 PM
Quintessence of uselessness

Americabud
02-21-2017, 01:40 PM
Triggered ;)

You changed your post from "I can still influence people" To "triggered"

runagain
02-21-2017, 01:43 PM
You changed your post from "I can still influence people" To "triggered"
Ya, triggered suited better :D

Americabud
02-21-2017, 01:51 PM
Ya, triggered suited better :D

I just told the truth, your not a moderator so you can only continue discussing your opinion here. then i said goodluck i dont see how thats triggered.
i think you know you will be unable to influence any moderator thats why you changed your original post to "triggered".
Typing your opinion is your only route.

runagain
02-21-2017, 01:55 PM
I just told the truth, your not a moderator so you can only continue discussing your opinion here. then i said goodluck i dont see how thats triggered.
i think you know you will be unable to influence any moderator thats why you changed your original post to "triggered".
Typing your opinion is your only route.
Nope but still u can influence ppl with idea's lols, has nothing to do with dev's lmfao... It's triggered to reply ;) isn't it?? 💓

Rakuuun
02-21-2017, 02:00 PM
*grabs popcorn*

runagain
02-21-2017, 02:01 PM
*grabs popcorn*
Sweet or Salt one? :O

Americabud
02-21-2017, 02:02 PM
Nope but still u can influence ppl with idea's lols, has nothing to do with dev's lmfao... It's triggered to reply ;) isn't it?? ��

Not necessarily triggered to reply. The video series i worked hard on gets bumped every time you or I reply. Thats a good reason to reply.
And at the same time you get to vent.

So Its a WIN-WIN for both of us if we keep up the discussion

Rakuuun
02-21-2017, 02:02 PM
Sweet or Salt one? :O

salt is much better :) nyamm nyamm :) :) :)

runagain
02-21-2017, 02:04 PM
Not necessarily triggered to reply. The video series i worked hard on gets bumped every time you or I reply. Thats a good reason to reply.
And at the same time you get to vent.

So Its a WIN-WIN for both of us if we keep up the discussion
Ur triggered, DEFINITILY.. u keep replying to me so ur definitily triggered :D

Americabud
02-21-2017, 02:06 PM

You quoted a good reason for me to keep replying.

Its a WIN-WIN

runagain
02-21-2017, 02:06 PM
salt is much better :) nyamm nyamm :) :) :)
Yussssssss it is, want some Pepsi also or rather prefer something else? ^-^

runagain
02-21-2017, 02:09 PM
You quoted a good reason for me to keep replying.

Its a WIN-WIN
Idk I don't see the win for me? Only reason I could see it as a win is cuz I'm doing smth else than homework rn lols...

Americabud
02-21-2017, 02:12 PM
Idk I don't see the win for me? Only reason I could see it as a win is cuz I'm doing smth else than homework rn lols...

For the second page.
Really True Facts About Arcane Legends : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4YZYLSaUh8&list=PL5zZRDw5BRqTYMOGSbldYACcSJl2yjezM

Suentous PO
02-21-2017, 02:14 PM
159030look at me look at me!
Youtube commercials zzzzz

Americabud
02-21-2017, 02:20 PM
11 Characters

Rakuuun
02-21-2017, 02:29 PM
Yussssssss it is, want some Pepsi also or rather prefer something else? ^-^

i want this...

runagain
02-21-2017, 02:31 PM
i want this...

O.O cuteee, it's for free ^-^

resurrected
02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Since all started ordering food then i want chips and BBQ burger with Pepsi pls ty

Sasamon
02-21-2017, 03:12 PM
Giveaway to get subcribes...
Clickbaits....
hmmm :confused: why do not share useful stuff to avoid get negative comments?

Americabud
02-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Giveaway to get subcribes...
Clickbaits....
hmmm :confused: why do not share useful stuff to avoid get negative comments?

I dont do giveaways. The video is about random arcane legends facts
My last giveaway was January 11th

Plqgue
02-21-2017, 03:16 PM
Lol this thread tho

Savagekantus
02-21-2017, 03:28 PM
guys look! two youtubers fighting for views!

Americabud
02-21-2017, 03:29 PM

Bumpity Bump Bump

runagain
02-21-2017, 03:45 PM
Nah I don't care abt views nor subs, idk if AB does.. but I'm Just telling that's not the meaning of General discussion to post things like this.. isn't it?

Joebembo
02-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Lmao, how am I just seeing this! :)

thekragle
02-21-2017, 04:37 PM
Finally, a thread with some real substance!! ;)

resurrected
02-21-2017, 05:17 PM
Atleast have something to read before sleep.
Goodnight

runagain
02-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Atleast have something to read before sleep.
Goodnight
Same, nite nite

Nvgd
02-22-2017, 06:12 AM

You forgot to mention this:

You won't believe what they did next

shadowronn
02-22-2017, 07:03 AM
ladies and gentlemen please take your seats and enjoy the show, drinks will be served soon.

Terminhater
02-22-2017, 07:06 AM
In the days of rife plat farming, Someone did a trade of 99m gold plus Samael egg = 120m. I'm not sure if it was for SnS or arc ring when they first came out.

Americabud
02-22-2017, 11:10 AM
In the days of rife plat farming, Someone did a trade of 99m gold plus Samael egg = 120m. I'm not sure if it was for SnS or arc ring when they first came out.

Wow Thanks for the clarification. Thats a interesting fact

Twerk
02-23-2017, 01:31 AM

DEFINITELY* lol

runagain
02-23-2017, 01:35 AM
DEFINITELY* lol
Krissyyyyboooooooo,

;) English isn't my first language so... And ppl understand it anyway, np ;D

Ty for correction Kris :3

Mimmay
02-23-2017, 07:10 AM
5 pages of useless sea of comments

Greoatef
02-23-2017, 11:58 AM
fact ... i was running mausoleum till the early hours of this morning ... i admit i may have had far too many beers during the runs. Apologies to those i ran with towards the end as i suspect my tanking was progressively more useless as the early morning hours grinded out.
passed out somewhere between 3 and 5am ....
Just logged into game and im at expedition camp by the sea lying on the sand with absolutely no recollection of how i got here ......
havent been here for years ... literally
@_@

Americabud
02-23-2017, 12:08 PM
fact ... i was running mausoleum till the early hours of this morning ... i admit i may have had far too many beers during the runs. Apologies to those i ran with towards the end as i suspect my tanking was progressively more useless as the early morning hours grinded out.
passed out somewhere between 3 and 5am ....
Just logged into game and im at expedition camp by the sea lying on the sand with absolutely no recollection of how i got here ......
havent been here for years ... literally
@_@

Yet Another "Really True Interesting Fact" lol

Daehanie
02-23-2017, 12:08 PM
I quickly open this thread hope i can use it while hunt or share with friends.. But nahhhh 😅😅😅

Americabud
02-23-2017, 12:11 PM
Just in case you missed it on the first 2 pages, Here is the link to the series of Really True Interesting Facts About AL

This link will take you directly to this series on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4YZ...dYACcSJl2yjezM

Oakmaiden
02-23-2017, 12:41 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZz

Loveshot
02-23-2017, 12:51 PM
Fact: Back during lvl 16 cap on arcanum grounds if you stood just up from the green crystal Rutger wouldnt spawn any of his annoying clones

-Saiyan-