View Full Version : My ign name auto rename, help

cabules
02-22-2017, 01:07 PM
My ign name suddenly changed, can someone tell me because i dont like newign autorename?

Sakurahb
02-22-2017, 01:23 PM
What ign were you using before ?

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

runagain
02-22-2017, 06:07 PM
My ign name suddenly changed, can someone tell me because i dont like newign autorename?
You old ign had anything of religious or seksual things inside of it? If yes.. that might be the reason why it's changed

cabules
02-23-2017, 03:19 AM
You old ign had anything of religious or seksual things inside of it? If yes.. that might be the reason why it's changed

Mybe yes, but why no confirm n give another bad name, mybe they can give chance to rename my self?

cabules
02-23-2017, 03:25 AM
What ign were you using before ?

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

Wetbch, changed to wellmch, n i dont like it, no chance to rename my self.?

MrsAnnoying
02-23-2017, 03:28 AM
Wetbch, changed to wellmch, n i dont like it, no chance to rename my self.?
Your ign was bad and inappropriate that's why it's changed

runagain
02-23-2017, 03:29 AM
Mybe yes, but why no confirm n give another bad name, mybe they can give chance to rename my self?
It's always been like that, as I remember well there also was an ign Dussypestroyer (or something like it) and got renamed to 'Ilikekittens' (or something close to it)... It's like taking a Risk.. if a dev sees it or ppl report you for your ign.. ya u get chance u get renamed without pardon..

Magemagix
02-23-2017, 03:56 AM
If u want another ign which u like, jst mail sts support team.

My old ign as in signature was changed when some nab reported it, due to too much drama in guild.

My name was changed to something vry random, u couldnt even spell it lol.

Bt then i mailed support with a list of names i would like to have, and they took one of my suggestion nd changed it to Reanimatedlee :)

So i think same thing u can do too.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Hail
02-23-2017, 04:52 AM
It's always been like that, as I remember well there also was an ign Dussypestroyer (or something like it) and got renamed to 'Ilikekittens' (or something close to it)... It's like taking a Risk.. if a dev sees it or ppl report you for your ign.. ya u get chance u get renamed without pardon..

Whoever changed it to that needs a pay rise.

runagain
02-23-2017, 04:55 AM
Whoever changed it to that needs a pay rise.
Lols or think before someone picks an ign like that xd

nightmaresmoke
02-23-2017, 06:01 AM
Honestly why would someone name their toon wetbch and your wondering why your ign got renamed seriously?

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Justg
02-23-2017, 10:45 AM
Duh.

/11charsnoshifty.