PDA

View Full Version : Exclusivity in PL

plpr
02-22-2017, 09:06 PM
Im not sure how other people feel but with every vanity being tradeable it feels like im the same as everybody else. Which is true in a sense. But why not make little things, ex: being [Elite cutthroat].Things as small as titles can make you stand out and be a little different.
All just a thought that popped up but i think worth pondering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bglir
02-22-2017, 09:12 PM
i feel you buddy, before i felt so smaxy using old Exclusive vanity, nowadays i feel so ugly, but hey i got to wear founders now like the more older players.

Bazinga!
02-22-2017, 11:49 PM
Don't tell me you're wearing the same vanities you had before the all - tradeable update. If you were so obsessed with exclusivity then you wouldn't have sold or bought a single vanity. You cannot possibly look the same as everyone else, unless you're going with a general style which a lot of people use.

The thing is, they could have kept making new vanities for the game, and no one would have cared whether it belonged to 2010 or 2014 or 2017, because there would have been new items introduced constantly. But that's not how it happened. Then people started to differentiate themselves and discriminate knowing the fact that newer players would never get the chance to get anything that stands out.

Personally, I would have preferred if they had kept making vanities and kept them untradeable. But since that oppurtunity is long gone, making everything tradeable is a perfect step. I see nothing to complain about.

plpr
02-23-2017, 06:47 AM
Don't tell me you're wearing the same vanities you had before the all - tradeable update. If you were so obsessed with exclusivity then you wouldn't have sold or bought a single vanity. You cannot possibly look the same as everyone else, unless you're going with a general style which a lot of people use.

The thing is, they could have kept making new vanities for the game, and no one would have cared whether it belonged to 2010 or 2014 or 2017, because there would have been new items introduced constantly. But that's not how it happened. Then people started to differentiate themselves and discriminate knowing the fact that newer players would never get the chance to get anything that stands out.

Personally, I would have preferred if they had kept making vanities and kept them untradeable. But since that oppurtunity is long gone, making everything tradeable is a perfect step. I see nothing to complain about.

Of course i have traded some. That dousent change my point. Also im not only talking about vanities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waug
02-23-2017, 10:14 AM
Some vanities can't make u exclusive, at least I don't want such exclusivity.

Caztori
02-23-2017, 11:04 AM
The funny thing is - the old vanities aren't less exclusive now than before. It' still the same amount of items in-game (since you can't buy new), they just have new owners.

tasakli
02-23-2017, 11:48 AM
Exclusivity is racism

Cinco
02-23-2017, 03:14 PM
Good constructive stuff in here. I've taken note.
No need to snap at each other for disagreeing on this very individual, personal topic.

I'll also spare you the grim truth about the community illusions of exclusivity in this world of rampant account selling.
Thread closed.