PDA

View Full Version : The PvP merge system severely needs to go

KingFu
02-23-2017, 12:22 AM
The current system as it stands is just atrocious. Games merging means the original host doesn't retain the ability to boot beyond one game, and more importantly, anyone can host a game, wait for other players to get unwillingly merged in, then boot everyone and take over. It serves as nothing but a means of exploit. Myself and many others have posted countless times about it, and it's always met with unanimous agreement that it should revert back to as it was before. I'd just like to host my own game without getting booted from it 13 times (counted) pls!

Dolloway
02-23-2017, 01:18 AM
Cinco, where are you?

This is an actual problem in the game that should be fixed. Unlike fixing wrong spelling for names on items or npcs wearing the wrong vanity like The Engineer, this bug actually hurts the game and effort should be put in to fixing it.

Hypothetically if you host a FFA pvp game and it lasts 1 minute and you get merged into another game, you can get booted out of your game within one minute. Is that really the way things should work?

iceQueen69
02-23-2017, 03:24 AM
What really bugs me is when someone repeatedly hosts new games so that others' existing games merge into their new one, and then the new host boots everyone. It prevents games from continuing longer than one match. People get tired of re-hosting their own games just to get booted (again) 10 kills later, and it effectively ends PvP for everyone.

Bazinga!
02-23-2017, 01:23 PM
What's more annoying is that there are no other games after you get booted lmao. And I don't think the new level range is helping fix that.

Cinco
02-23-2017, 02:27 PM
Not something that I can fix. Very sorry about that.