PDA

View Full Version : Recycle the Para's

shadowronn
02-23-2017, 07:12 AM
how bout an event where we can recycle para gems? like a 2 day event where we remove parawhich will b non tradeable and can be put only on items which we own? if you think its bad well nvm screw it. ty for reading my bull.......

voidPtr
02-23-2017, 07:48 AM
i don't see why it's bad, but definitely think it's not going to happen. para limited up to 46 means devs had enough with them; and what you suggest requires work, which may be put into something else.
endgame players would complain that such event is not for them; and they are the majority.
If devs wanted to wanted make something with paras, they could bring them(or something similar) back, but i don't see this happening either. for the same reasons.

Plqgue
02-23-2017, 09:27 AM
I still believe it would be awesome if they brought back para and eyes for twinks1-46 during Halloween and winter as there aren't many para items left or people that left the game long ago were hoarding them

herculeans
02-23-2017, 10:15 AM
A guy who stacks cheap items with para ; detected!!!!!!!!!!

Skilledpvp
02-23-2017, 10:28 AM
Cheap items w para is ur loss it reduces the value lol. An exped gun w para costs around 700k but a gun like entomancer costs much more. Also it depends on awaken.

scarysmerf
02-23-2017, 10:33 AM
I'd rather have a new jewel type then get the old ones.

herculeans
02-23-2017, 02:22 PM
Cheap items w para is ur loss it reduces the value lol. An exped gun w para costs around 700k but a gun like entomancer costs much more. Also it depends on awaken.

I can I buy that for 400-500k and if it becomes like what he says he will be selling each for 8-9m :3 ������

Kakashis
02-23-2017, 03:42 PM
It would it would only work if after using a recycled para gem, it bounds that item to your account making it untradable forever.

Amicusdei
02-23-2017, 06:21 PM
if sts thought paras were a good thing, we'd still have them.
happy to see them gone.
srry but -1 here.

Fsuryo
02-23-2017, 06:42 PM
If that recycled para will be non-tradble this idea should get +1,

But

The item which socketed with this non-tradble para must be non-tradble item too.

Bye bye

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

shadowronn
02-24-2017, 04:41 AM
or atleast make a para gem comeback, its been a long time and we nid para again.........

Aerthiara
02-24-2017, 02:12 PM
In my oppinion para won't comeback, cuz we got jewels now, with those u can gem ur stuff And hey... there are awakenings now too ^^

Ardbeg
02-24-2017, 02:21 PM
It was a huge effort to get rid of the paras and the balance of the game was badly hurt for seasons in pvp. Now there are a lot of possibilities to get a damage buff which are open for all players at all times, no matter when they start the game. And that's a good thing.

runagain
02-24-2017, 03:33 PM
It was a huge effort to get rid of the paras and the balance of the game was badly hurt for seasons in pvp. Now there are a lot of possibilities to get a damage buff which are open for all players at all times, no matter when they start the game. And that's a good thing.
IMO, 41-46 PvP was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than 56-61, altho 56-61 was more "Rebalanced". Lol.. para was cheaper compared to all buffs, actually para was for free... The items in auc which included para weren't that expensive and gave An amazing Aura!

A recycle? I won't reject it.

Avaree
02-24-2017, 08:31 PM
IMO, 41-46 PvP was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than 56-61, altho 56-61 was more "Rebalanced". Lol.. para was cheaper compared to all buffs, actually para was for free... The items in auc which included para weren't that expensive and gave An amazing Aura!

It wasnt just the paras that seemed to make pvp way better, you forgot eyes, the glitches with certain armors and elixs back then that were exploited. (If anything, it would be fun to see (sanctioned) pvp strip players of pet, gears then equip teams with equal sets. Let skills and knowledge alone decide who wins.)

Back to topic, I disagree with para recycling, paras hurt the balance of the game.

The devs capped the paras at lvl46 for a reason. Let paras remain a piece of AL history :)

Ardbeg
02-25-2017, 02:34 AM

Para was limited to the players lucky enough to have participated in the helloween event, player generations after that were screwed and had to pay hoarders to be able to compete. Pvp-gamechanging items should not be available in a small timeframe only!
The current buffs are available at all time and not limited in supply. Arlor is a better world now.

runagain
02-25-2017, 06:03 AM
It wasnt just the paras that seemed to make pvp way better, you forgot eyes, the glitches with certain armors and elixs back then that were exploited. (If anything, it would be fun to see (sanctioned) pvp strip players of pet, gears then equip teams with equal sets. Let skills and knowledge alone decide who wins.)

Back to topic, I disagree with para recycling, paras hurt the balance of the game.

The devs capped the paras at lvl46 for a reason. Let paras remain a piece of AL history :)
Omg I'd love to see that, the strip off all gears and pets and Give everyone equal gears in PvP, skill will decide *.*

Anyway.. how about Vanity para? ;) I rly just use it for the effect haha

Skilledpvp
02-25-2017, 06:20 AM
Para is kinda useless 46 above cus there jewels which are better and give all round improvement. The people who hoarded the paras didn't do anyone a favour tho. They sell for 17m a piece now.

Amicusdei
02-25-2017, 06:39 AM
Omg I'd love to see that, the strip off all gears and pets and Give everyone equal gears in PvP, skill will decide *.*

Easily done: naked, no pets.

Excuses
02-26-2017, 08:56 AM
Rather want just glowing effect as vanity.
Just turn any item with para into a vanity like halo.
Maybe can be back with small item or banner type with the boss para face carved.

Like have a npc that exchanges any item with para to an item that can be crafted to vanity on next event.