PDA

View Full Version : Oktal Town

Groaning
02-23-2017, 04:40 PM
Why do only l80+ get access to this town, I personally love the look of this town not to mention the addition of a CS to the town. I don't see why l79 and under shouldn't get access to this :(

Cinco
02-23-2017, 04:44 PM
Design choice. I want you to level up to 80+ :-)

Dolloway
02-23-2017, 04:47 PM
I really like the look of the town and I'm glad that there's a cs. The cs makes crafting items so much easier.

Stefan Risteski
02-23-2017, 04:52 PM
Sts is lazy to make a new towne so they just add a teleporter to a towne which is 80+ even tho doesnt feature in the map same as galactic overlord returns

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-23-2017, 05:00 PM
Should be "STS is too lazy to make..." etc.

Get it together, Stefan.

Groaning
02-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Design choice. I want you to level up to 80+ :-)

aw poo, i have a l80 but i mainly play on my l71, this sucks :(

Cinco
02-23-2017, 06:30 PM
It's okay that a 71 can't do LEVEL 80 stuff.
This aspect of the twinking experience is important :-)

DanielRH
02-23-2017, 06:46 PM
Unfortunately, because the new town has a CS, Balefort is being displaced somewhat as the place for everyone to hang out. As a result, anyone who doesn't have an 80, or would rather spend their time on twinks are excluded from much of the merching and such. I would either say that the CS should be removed from the new town, or access should be granted for those under 80...

iceQueen69
02-23-2017, 08:29 PM
Unfortunately, because the new town has a CS, Balefort is being displaced somewhat as the place for everyone to hang out. As a result, anyone who doesn't have an 80, or would rather spend their time on twinks are excluded from much of the merching and such. I would either say that the CS should be removed from the new town, or access should be granted for those under 80...

No, the level requirement makes the town chat a whole lot cleaner. It's nice to have a higher percentage of players selling items applicable to endgame in the new town. Many of the "selling black axe of strength 3564 golds!!!" people are left in Balefort where I don't have to see that.

Groaning
02-23-2017, 08:31 PM
No, the level requirement makes the town chat a whole lot cleaner. It's nice to have a higher percentage of players selling items applicable to endgame in the new town. Many of the "selling black axe of strength 3564 golds!!!" people are left in Balefort where I don't have to see that.

I guess there is a benefit to that ;-;

Bazinga!
02-23-2017, 10:59 PM

Level up, you!

XghostzX
02-24-2017, 09:29 AM

I'm going to have to say that being a level 85 on the hunt for new items, having a town full of end gamers who are mostly trading end game items is really nice. While I understand that's frustrating for you, I still like it.

Waug
02-24-2017, 09:38 AM
Exclusive town for 80+ has lots of benefits, less to non existance begging /spammimg/blah blah blah.

Skillz
02-24-2017, 10:02 AM
Exclusive town for 80+ has lots of benefits, less to non existance begging /spammimg/blah blah blah.
Oh yea haha[emoji23]

Rescind
02-24-2017, 01:37 PM

Time to lvl up to 80 to beg at oktal cs cuz endgame players are richer

XghostzX
02-24-2017, 01:45 PM
It's okay that a 71 can't do LEVEL 80 stuff.
This aspect of the twinking experience is important :-)

Also, on a totally unrelated note, the PvP has been very fun and fluid so far. Had a nice 3v3 ffa and 2v2 ffa match, and as a mage I did not feel overpowered nor underpowered. A high degree of teammwork was required, thought you should know! Was fun seeing players finally using 2h weapons in arena.