PDA

View Full Version : Support Feedback...

ThaAnas
02-24-2017, 06:24 AM
Dear STS,

I really appreciate your work and I am sure all of you are busy but I really need to say that your support takes very long.
As far as I know is always Chad answering all issues and problems.

E.g.: I wrote on Feb 14th an email to support. I got an answer on Feb 22nd, where chad asked me about some details. I answered within 1-2 hours and I m still waiting again for a reply.
(in my case, it's about a unjustified device ban)

I m not the only one who contact supports of Al and I m aware of it. As far as I know, many al player share my opinion and I am really not that kind of person who wants to spam mail anyone, so I try only to write 1-2 mails but it seems to me that nobody cares about it.
Friends told me to spam mail with different e-mail accounts ect. but since I am not fond of this, lets find a different solution.

May it be possible for a Livechat Support or smth ?
That would be awesome, maybe on a fixed time or something.
It's just a suggestion, don't blame me for that.

I really appreciate your work and I don't want to insult anyone of you guys.
Thank you for your attention!

ThaAnas
02-25-2017, 09:54 AM
no answer yet, still waiting ...

ThaAnas
02-26-2017, 02:27 AM
still waiting, no answer

herculeans
02-26-2017, 04:28 AM
Lol support team don't work on weekends

They get lot of mail from all over the world give them sometime you made this thread on 24th that was Friday wait until next friday

ThaAnas
02-26-2017, 04:36 AM

They get lot of mail from all over the world give them sometime you made this thread on 24th that was Friday wait until next friday

If you read carefully I wrote 14th - 15th Feb. thats already almost 2 weeks

herculeans
02-26-2017, 06:15 AM
If you read carefully I wrote 14th - 15th Feb. thats already almost 2 weeks

You got reply on 22nd ! Lol it's not even 7 days yet

ThaAnas
02-26-2017, 08:11 AM
You got reply on 22nd ! Lol it's not even 7 days yet

The case started on 14th I waited 8 days to get a message where sts asked about some details, I answered in 1 h and they need now again 8 days, man just close ur mouth if nothing useful comes out.
I play that game now for almost 3 and a half years.
Never plat farmed, dummy farmed, dummy flagged, bought any gold or anything else extern of that game, never cheated, never have been banned before, never did anything against the TOS from AL.
Then I buy a glowstik from a normal trade and I get banned? explain me that mister doctor smart

ThaAnas
02-26-2017, 08:18 AM

Where do you know that support doesnt work on weekend? I havent looked for it but I m pretty sure that it doesnt say nowhere that we work from mo-fr. If they would have given fixed times they should be available in that time, no matter what.
So what you try here? Trying to act smart, clever, smth special? you think you get a cookie for ur comment?

ThaAnas
02-27-2017, 10:44 AM
still no answer...

herculeans
02-27-2017, 10:46 AM
Where do you know that support doesnt work on weekend? I havent looked for it but I m pretty sure that it doesnt say nowhere that we work from mo-fr. If they would have given fixed times they should be available in that time, no matter what.
So what you try here? Trying to act smart, clever, smth special? you think you get a cookie for ur comment?

Cool, bro STS don't unban those who are involved in account banning and trading , go start a new avatar don't fire at me I can only tell you wait for 7 days and they don't work at weekends

herculeans
02-27-2017, 10:49 AM
The case started on 14th I waited 8 days to get a message where sts asked about some details, I answered in 1 h and they need now again 8 days, man just close ur mouth if nothing useful comes out.
Never plat farmed, dummy farmed, dummy flagged, bought any gold or anything else extern of that game, never cheated, never have been banned before, never did anything against the TOS from AL.
Then I buy a glowstik from a normal trade and I get banned? explain me that mister doctor smart

Lol? I just said hey don't work on weekends why so much hatered :p

mssweety
02-27-2017, 11:35 AM
been 6 days for me now.
+1 for the idea. lifechat support sounds really great to me.
it seems like theres only 1 guy managing support? since always only chad replys or am i wrong?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

ThaAnas
02-27-2017, 12:58 PM
been 6 days for me now.
+1 for the idea. lifechat support sounds really great to me.
it seems like theres only 1 guy managing support? since always only chad replys or am i wrong?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

well I waited for first msg 8 days and now again 5 days... and yeah seems like only Chad does the support.
and if sts wants now again informations it will take another week for answer... and thats a pity ...

yeah livechat would be awesome but since only chad is doing that it would be impossible for him to handle all, even if there were fixed times for livechat

ThaAnas
02-28-2017, 03:50 AM
still waiting for a reply...

ThaAnas
03-01-2017, 05:24 AM
still waiting for a reply...

Hey did you get an answer now?

ThaAnas
03-01-2017, 05:29 AM
hey did you get an answer now?

no i didn't -.-

ThaAnas
03-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Finally, thx all

Vvildfire
03-02-2017, 09:24 AM
So, what happened? Update us if you want ^-^

ThaAnas
03-02-2017, 01:10 PM
So, what happened? Update us if you want ^-^

since I dont use cheats and hate if someone does and it was a mistake, I got unbanned and I really appreciate that..
I dont blame sts, they do their jobs but it took very long actually... I did not do anything wrong and here it goes back in game :)

Vvildfire
03-02-2017, 03:47 PM
since I dont use cheats and hate if someone does and it was a mistake, I got unbanned and I really appreciate that..
I dont blame sts, they do their jobs but it took very long actually... I did not do anything wrong and here it goes back in game :)

Awesome! Glad you were able to get unbanned. Have fun :)

Kaziscate
03-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Maybe a larger support team would do as well. I bet poor Chad is getting overwhelmed.

zauilet
03-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Same happened with me but in my case it wasn't a costly item like GS but it was I think 100% gl drag sword/a gun which I buyer for 830k
I also never did anything wrong played game for 3 yes full non plat :(