PDA

View Full Version : Need guide : best place to level up and farm lock please.

wilchrist
02-24-2017, 06:56 PM
I just come back to this game and now at lvl 46. Can yoi guys tell me where to leveling and best place to farm lick? Thanks :D

Ceuidear
02-24-2017, 10:37 PM
For Leveling up till 56 i would say Tombs/Crypts r better(KT4) & if u can manage to find a good pt after 56 u can run GY , it ll help u level up as well grind points & tokens.
For locks i think Lost mage's mine is better as the locks have been removed from tombs. Glintstone maps (Forgotten Citadel) would be better for u to farm locks, jewels as well as kills after 61.

Avaree
02-24-2017, 11:15 PM
Welcome back to the game :)

There are many daily quests that give xp, be sure to check the gude linked below, created by GoodSyntax.

click----) Daily XP Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375038-Daily-XP-Quests) (----click

As mentioned above, kt4 is the fastest way to 56 with out Power Booster Levolas or purchasing 150-2k experience kits. I would run the graveyard, and (once aquired rank(s) to enter the) mausoleum maps make sure you use the portas found at the dead end paths to earn 50 xp pts. :) Also Underul map is often used for xp.

But, I believe the gain in the long run is better to lvl in graveyard.

As far as locks, I am unsure what map is the best for that. I don't farm for them.

Good luck!

Plqgue
02-24-2017, 11:21 PM
Dude level to 61 and then hit mausoleum five and six drop a good amount

mssweety
02-25-2017, 10:50 AM
when u reach 59- 60lvl id lvl up in graveyard thats how i did it. u will gain lot of xp there.
side rooms give 50xp (as mentioned above)
boss gives aswell a good ammount of xp i think 100?(not sure)
aswell u will farm tokens/points which u will need to enter mausoleum + in grave u will be farming lots of gold/items which are worth something if ur lucky.
so farm with lepre in grave(if u got good gear so u dont die so much)
and u will need lots of tokens/points to enter mauso and continue so to go to m6.
m4-m6 have a nice dropp rate(even from mobs)
to dropp twil-larg twil-mass twil lock.
hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

wilchrist
02-25-2017, 08:07 PM
Thank you guys for all the guide and information.. :)