PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion ~ The ability to see when someone was last online

marsu4u
02-24-2017, 09:49 PM
The Title says it all, why don't we have this feature :P

Also would you be able to add it to the game sts?

Energizeric
02-24-2017, 11:47 PM
Yes please!! Maybe have this information listed in a column on our friends list and on the guild list. As a guild master, I find it hard to know whether a player has quit the game or perhaps they are just in a different time zone and don't play the same hours as I do. It would be nice to see the last time someone signed in.

Darkluciferx
02-25-2017, 01:22 AM
The Last Seen Online Syndrome most commonly in whatsapp, and now in Arcane Legends? You Want break many AL cibernetic relationship? Lmao
#NoShiftyEyes

intizamfamily888
02-25-2017, 08:53 AM
Gonna see alot people now running around with Stalker Pro perk@.@

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Imback Al
02-25-2017, 10:03 AM
+1
-truth al

mssweety
02-25-2017, 10:36 AM
oh no pls.
as someone mentioned its the last place ppl should be able to stalk each other and have these conversation and dramas like : i thought u said u cant come on today?
i thought u said ur busy?
and so on.
i come sometimes on to check crafts/auction only and im glad if ppl dont see me and ask me stuff coz i just wana check auc and logg off again.
so from me -1 to the idea sry.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

marsu4u
02-25-2017, 11:53 AM
Yes please!! Maybe have this information listed in a column on our friends list and on the guild list. As a guild master, I find it hard to know whether a player has quit the game or perhaps they are just in a different time zone and don't play the same hours as I do. It would be nice to see the last time someone signed in.

Exactly as a GM it really helps to know whos been on also as a friend I dont know if my friends have quit or different time zones.

The Last Seen Online Syndrome most commonly in whatsapp, and now in Arcane Legends? You Want break many AL cibernetic relationship? Lmao
#NoShiftyEyes

LMAO it would be a great addition to the game but I do see your perspective.

Gonna see alot people now running around with Stalker Pro perk@.@

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

ahahahaha *Arcane Stalker / Mythic Stalker & Heroic Stalker (why you complaining lol you get free aps)

+1
-truth al

Thx Chris, I guess it would also help pvp guilds alot knowing whos active and not, so you know who you can rely on.

oh no pls.
as someone mentioned its the last place ppl should be able to stalk each other and have these conversation and dramas like : i thought u said u cant come on today?
i thought u said ur busy?
and so on.
i come sometimes on to check crafts/auction only and im glad if ppl dont see me and ask me stuff coz i just wana check auc and logg off again.
so from me -1 to the idea sry.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

What your saying is true but if you look at the beneficial aspects of this idea, it actually outweighs the drama part, I mean there's always drama in AL PVP & etc. I dont think seeing when someone was last online is that bad.

scarysmerf
02-25-2017, 01:00 PM
It's been suggested but not sure if STS will make this feature.

ujangkampak
02-25-2017, 01:35 PM
+1
yeaa i need this also :banana:

Loot
02-25-2017, 03:08 PM
+1
would like to see this.
but it should only be with friends list and master of a guild?

Perceval
02-25-2017, 05:45 PM
+1

Yes please

Avaree
02-25-2017, 06:47 PM
stalking 1-o-1 at its best.

I dont want anyone but sts to see when I last logged on. It's no one's business but mine (and sts) :) There is house mail, and forum mail for " Are you still playing?"
It already exists on the forum.

no thanks to stalking abilities in game.

Communion
02-26-2017, 02:56 AM
Feature to see the 5 most recent players who just logged off ONLY in your guild.

How bow dah?

marsu4u
02-28-2017, 08:52 PM
stalking 1-o-1 at its best.

I dont want anyone but sts to see when I last logged on. It's no one's business but mine (and sts) :) There is house mail, and forum mail for " Are you still playing?"
It already exists on the forum.

no thanks to stalking abilities in game.

No idea what was your point in this post with a ss of my profile but its not really stalking, it allows people to know if there friends have quit or a guild member hasnt been online for over 6 months & clearly quit or took a break -_-

ZuckVolkoff
03-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Great idea!

Babyeterne
03-02-2017, 10:38 PM
+1
/11chars

Hail
03-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Most guilds tend to communicate through other apps such as LINE, surely that is sufficient enough to keep in contact with friends. I know some people I met on AL who have quit for quite a few years now, yet I still have contact with them. :)

Susanne
03-05-2017, 06:12 AM
I think all the posts against this idea are sound. The grapevine works just as well too.