PDA

View Full Version : New Legends

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I hope its not another mmo... Not to hate on your mmo's but something new would be cool. Like a action rpg or a adventure game... Puzzle game(; lol jkjk but something else would be a nice change up.

Skeletonlord
10-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Why?

MMO is STS speciality so they will probably stick to MMO for a while

Still haven't recieved much info yet tho
This is my 100th post

Gluttony
10-07-2011, 10:10 AM
I have to agree with OP on this one, though I do enjoy the two games that STS has released in MMO fashion another would put me over the edge. Players already have to spread their time between the two and the differenes are so slight that you may as well be playing the same game imo. Since no new ideas are offered in one that are not eventually carted over to the other, I could do without a third game to follow in the footsteps of it's predecessors.

I hope that STS ventures out into the realm of another genre or at least stick with RPG and add a major puzzle element (isn't it already an action RPG?), I'd like to see what the company is capabale of in the long run and sure they have delivered with these hits but I'm over the rinse repeat cycle... I've always loved single player RPGs and would like that to be an option, it would help in the event where I don't have wifi/3G coverage, so if I can't MMO-on-the-go STS has got me covered!

Nick41324
10-07-2011, 10:16 AM
I personally think a FPS would be cool! Seeing how creative SPS is, who knows what they would come up with

Growwle
10-07-2011, 10:23 AM
The other two Legends games are MMOs, so I assume this would be too. Anything else would be hard to sustain, unless it was a competitive shooter.