PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for goblin event vendor

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 01:47 AM
Add speed set to token vendor...did it with nightshade why not haste set? Then no one can be upset that they didn't get a haste set :)

ForgottenWarrior
02-25-2017, 02:13 AM
Idea is just like your name.

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 02:50 AM
Idea is just like your name.
Ty for your feedback bro.

herculeans
02-25-2017, 04:09 AM
Speed set don't expect free gifts work hard and earn your speed set :0

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 04:22 AM
hmmm... i wonder why you want to speed set to be more available for players. Can i ask what's on your mind?
Less cry threads about getting farmed in pvp.

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 04:26 AM
Speed set don't expect free gifts work hard and earn your speed set :0
Nightshade bro.. and grinding events as a farmer is hard work. Ty for feedback.

ForgottenWarrior
02-25-2017, 04:39 AM
Nightshade bro.. and grinding events as a farmer is hard work. Ty for feedback.

Nightshade or any good pet with tokens were not tradable since 2015, It was available as a crate drop which was tradable. Speed set can't be so common, Want a haste-zavior?

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 04:43 AM
Nightshade or any good pet with tokens were not tradable since 2015, It was available as a crate drop which was tradable. Speed set can't be so common, Want a haste-zavior?
Last year the nightshade egg from the vendor was tradable...i wouldnt mind a haste zavior not a bad idea bro. Ty for feedback

Epw
02-25-2017, 05:49 AM
hmmm... i wonder why you want to speed set to be more available for players. Can i ask what's on your mind?

Because they cant afford to buy one.

aillaaaa
02-25-2017, 05:50 AM
Omg i love this idea! Brilliant and haste zavior ye forgottenwarrior ur so smart i love you! Wah perfect!

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 05:53 AM
Because they cant afford to buy one.
Thats a very judgemental statement. ty for feedback bro.

Epw
02-25-2017, 05:54 AM
Thats a very judgemental statement. ty for feedback bro.

Sometimes, the truth hurts.

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 05:56 AM
Omg i love this idea! Brilliant and haste zavior ye forgottenwarrior ur so smart i love you! Wah perfect!
I had thought the same about him. Ty for feedback bro.

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 06:04 AM
Sometimes, the truth hurts.
Truly what do you see wrong with your fellow alorians owning speed set? I can easily buy one but i think of others and not just myself.

Epw
02-25-2017, 06:14 AM
Truly what do you see wrong with your fellow alorians owning speed set? I can easily buy one but i think of others and not just myself.

Ofc, make Arlor great again. :) haha. Everyone can buy a speed set now with enough gold. Its just a matter of your pockets size. Its possible to each and every arlorian.

Also, idk what did u meant by "running event as a farmer is hard work". Its simple; you craft energies, you run a map, you kill a boss and get a guaranteed token. Nothing is more easier than that. Plus, you can reach platinum tier in less than a day of continuosly grinding the event map.

So whats the hard work in running an event? To climb the leaderboard and keep your spot, well.. thats hard work.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170225/a5eb8342022f98da2cff429bccfbd1b6.jpg

Plqgue
02-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Working hard is popping locks??

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 10:28 AM
Working hard is popping locks??
Depending how many you open your finger might get tired with all the clicks.

Alwarez
02-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Sts is probably going to put it on lockeds again because, well, it was the only reason to open goblin event locks, plus they loooooooove to release same stuff on major events.

If you have a 10m set, it's time for a decision. I see lots of "Can sts clarify......" threads coming.

herculeans
02-25-2017, 11:31 AM
Hey to modern begger you know what I meant

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 11:37 AM
Hey to modern begger you know what I meant
I dont see where anyone begged, only suggestions. If it upsets you view another thread. Ty for feedback sir.

scarysmerf
02-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Speed sets would drop to 300k bad idea unless you want to wreck the AL economy.

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 01:27 PM
How does the al economy revolve around speed set? Antignome set was once 30m and now its 300k...looks like economy is doing just fine with the change. Sorry if you are hoarding these sets but thats the risk you take when you merch.

Epw
02-25-2017, 01:47 PM
How does the al economy revolve around speed set? Antignome set was once 30m and now its 300k...looks like economy is doing just fine with the change. Sorry if you are hoarding these sets but thats the risk you take when you merch.

All i see behind your thread is; you want to hit (or let everyone hit) something big with the smallest effort. And do not say its not a big deal to own a speed set, because if its really not, you wouldnt made this post. And i say it without any offense.

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 01:55 PM
All i see behind your thread is; you want to hit (or let everyone hit) something big with the smallest effort. And do not say its not a big deal to own a speed set, because if its really not, you wouldnt made this post. And i say it without any offense.
If the token vendor has good items that usually gets more players online and playing...and bro do you realize the first 3 nightshades were given to the top player from each class? They spent thousands of plat or mils and mils of gold to get those eggs...now you can get one for 1500 tokens or 400k on cs, speed sets not a big deal at all when you compare it to that.

Epw
02-25-2017, 02:08 PM
If the token vendor has good items that usually gets more players online and playing...and bro do you realize the first 3 nightshades were given to the top player from each class? They spent thousands of plat or mils and mils of gold to get those eggs...now you can get one for 1500 tokens or 400k on cs, speed sets not a big deal at all when you compare it to that.

You forgot that speed set is a game changer whilst in the other hand nightshade has never been that kind of item. Also, these sets were came from lockeds. How can you compare them?

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 02:15 PM
You forgot that speed set is a game changer whilst in the other hand nightshade has never been that kind of item. Also, these sets were came from lockeds. How can you compare them?
Thank you, it is a game changer! Thats why more players should be able to obtain one with a little more ease...not everyone can farm out 8m gold+

Epw
02-25-2017, 02:18 PM
Thank you, it is a game changer! Thats why more players should be able to obtain one with a little more ease...not everyone can farm out 8m gold+

You are wrong. Everyone can. Just need more effort than collecting tokens from an event. Thats what i said earlier.

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 02:19 PM
You are wrong. Everyone can. Just need more effort than collecting tokens from an event. Thats what i said earlier.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Thanks for feedback anyway bro!

aillaaaa
02-25-2017, 03:07 PM

No you are correct nightshade was no game changer but sns was and its almost the same storry here how many runns did it not cost to get one when it was top lb price? And how much gold did certain players pay for it. Now its is down to a coupple millions. Crep has a excellent point here. Expensive gears.are the best and rarest for a certain amount of time where the rich ppl can enjoy them exclusivly and later on they become more avaliable for the normal mortal player. Witch tbh is not a bad thing!

Loot
02-25-2017, 03:10 PM

to 300k? what the flipperrrr no it wouldnt.
probs to 4m-6m not 300k p.p

Rakuuun
02-25-2017, 04:11 PM
if its gonna be put on the token vendor chances are the price will definitely drop to a mil imagine everyone running like vroom lol

why not?

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 04:23 PM
why not?
That or like forgottenwarrior suggested haste set thief or haste zavior, he runs really fast so hes moderately difficult to kill.

Babyeterne
02-25-2017, 04:24 PM
New ss in new special event lockeds is a good idea but from token vendor no ty and i'm 99% sure it won't happen

Sent from my Polaroid PSPC505 using Tapatalk

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 04:31 PM
New ss in new special event lockeds is a good idea but from token vendor no ty and i'm 99% sure it won't happen

Sent from my Polaroid PSPC505 using Tapatalk
Dont you want all your fellow arlor bros to know the feel of the speed set? It could even have scaled lvl sets so twinks can get em too so they arent left out.

mssweety
02-25-2017, 07:55 PM
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Thanks for feedback anyway bro!
:D agreed to agree to disagree!
does that make any sence? lol

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Chocolaty
02-25-2017, 08:05 PM
25k Tokens for non-trable Speed set :D All dedicated runners would get them like this.

creeepycreeepy
02-25-2017, 10:13 PM
25k Tokens for non-trable Speed set :D All dedicated runners would get them like this.
1.5k tokens like nightshade bro. Or they could do haste zavior like forgottenwarrior suggested.

herculeans
02-25-2017, 10:47 PM
I dont see where anyone begged, only suggestions. If it upsets you view another thread. Ty for feedback sir.

You know who is, suggesting a thing what you want the way which you find it to obtain it easier looks so lame

I don't own speed set, im poor but I don't beg ��������

And is there any way speed set related to goblin event I think nightshades do

Wrong section :banana:

Sheentaro
02-26-2017, 12:38 AM
Sure.... STS please make it available for 5K Tokens in a 3K Token Cap [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

/11

emkochiu
02-26-2017, 01:04 AM
I think sts will make lv 55 and 60 speed set version that buff 100% and 50% speed. And put all in locked ;).

andyh0510
02-26-2017, 02:39 AM
Bad idea not that i dont want speet set release to all players but have you thought what your asking for ....... sure stats go ahead and release all items that are hard to get i wish we could all have arcane ring , arcane amulet any rare LB vanity, make para available again , eyes. You name it well not that this will happen its just that i cant even imagine to compare items one with another at a diff cap , diff event event diff ways to obtain . You cant go taking shortcuts on everything if u would really want this set go farm maus i made over 20m in farming i dont see why you cant farm ,i wish i had a lot of items but we dont all go and post asking for an easy way to obtain . Some items should be release i agrre but not the valuble items . Tbh i dont even think a new set will be realese i cant imagine having 90% -100% of players runing at 200% speed in town or pvp . Nice try bro

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 02:51 AM
Bad idea not that i dont want speet set release to all players but have you thought what your asking for ....... sure stats go ahead and release all items that are hard to get i wish we could all have arcane ring , arcane amulet any rare LB vanity, make para available again , eyes. You name it well not that this will happens its just that i cant even imagine to compare items one with another at a diff cap , diff event even diff ways to obtain . You cant go taking shortcuts on everything if u would really want this set go farm maus i made over 20m in farming i dont see why you cant farm ,i wish i had a lot of items but we dont all go and post asking for an easy way to obtain . Some items should be release i agrre but not the valuble items . Tbh i dont even think a new set will be realese i cant imagine having 90% -100% of players runing at 200% speed in town or pvp . Nice try bro
Sir game changing items should be more easily obtained by ALL players. Not everyone has the time to no life run maus and farm out that amount of gold and have you checked the price on most farmable items lately? Ty for feedback.

Oursizes
02-26-2017, 03:00 AM
Sir game changing items should be more easily obtained by ALL players. Not everyone has the time to no life run maus and farm out that amount of gold and have you checked the price on most farmable items lately? Ty for feedback.

I know people who farm maybe 1-3 hours a day depending on their schedule and they're making around 150k+ in mausoleum, stop being a lazy liberal and go farm it. If you are too lazy to farm then merch. If you suck at merchant then figure it out. Don't expect STS to hand everything to you like with welfare benefits.

It's about time f2p players can make gold without RNG and you complain about it? That's absolutely pathetic. You seriously want to go back to the system where you run 2k arena runs without anything to show for it? LOL

Chocolaty
02-26-2017, 03:13 AM
Bad idea not that i dont want speet set release to all players but have you thought what your asking for ....... sure stats go ahead and release all items that are hard to get i wish we could all have arcane ring , arcane amulet any rare LB vanity, make para available again , eyes. You name it well not that this will happen its just that i cant even imagine to compare items one with another at a diff cap , diff event event diff ways to obtain . You cant go taking shortcuts on everything if u would really want this set go farm maus i made over 20m in farming i dont see why you cant farm ,i wish i had a lot of items but we dont all go and post asking for an easy way to obtain . Some items should be release i agrre but not the valuble items . Tbh i dont even think a new set will be realese i cant imagine having 90% -100% of players runing at 200% speed in town or pvp . Nice try bro

Telling a lazy players to farm in AL is like trying to make a fire underwater it just cant be done. :grief:

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 03:57 AM
I know people who farm maybe 1-3 hours a day depending on their schedule and they're making around 150k+ in mausoleum, stop being a lazy liberal and go farm it. If you are too lazy to farm then merch. If you suck at merchant then figure it out. Don't expect STS to hand everything to you like with welfare benefits.

It's about time f2p players can make gold without RNG and you complain about it? That's absolutely pathetic. You seriously want to go back to the system where you run 2k arena runs without anything to show for it? LOL
I can well afford set sir. I think of others and not just myself unlike most people unfortunately.

andyh0510
02-26-2017, 03:59 AM

Maybe your just playing the wrong game js.

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 03:59 AM
Telling a lazy players to farm in AL is like trying to make a fire underwater it just cant be done. :grief:
Not everyone has the time to no life farm sir. Not a matter of being lazy or not.

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 04:02 AM
Maybe your just playing the wrong game js.
Maybe you didnt read the whole post very well...its not about me i can easily afford the set, i think of people who cant and dont have the time sir.

andyh0510
02-26-2017, 04:03 AM
Talking nice and tring to speak for everyone wont work either

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 04:09 AM
Talking nice and tring to speak for everyone wont work either
The only people who have a problem with this idea are merchers and people that paid 8m+ for set, which are you? Every real farmer i know likes this idea sir.

andyh0510
02-26-2017, 04:18 AM
Fyi , i paid 4m for set i could sale rite now and get my gold back easy. Like i said this wont happen so gl. And if i farm and sale items and made 20m+ what im i then .......??? Im not sure what im consider then and just for the note i paid 4m for speed set farming maus and graveyard.

herculeans
02-26-2017, 04:24 AM
The only people who have a problem with this idea are merchers and people that paid 8m+ for set, which are you? Every real farmer i know likes this idea sir.
If u r a real farmer make it 20k tokens if u Gona reach this level u prove u r self as a real farmer :3
I want kershal vanity I'm going to make a thread with topic: suggestion for globins event kershal vanity for 2k with the claimer that all who hate my post are merchant s

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 04:27 AM
If u r a real farmer make it 20k tokens if u Gona reach this level u prove u r self as a real farmer :3
I want kershal vanity I'm going to make a thread with topic: suggestion for globins event kershal vanity for 2k with the claimer that all who hate my post are merchant s
Mmmm why not have kershal vanity in vendor or as forgottenwarrior suggested kershal zavior.

herculeans
02-26-2017, 04:30 AM
Mmmm why not have kershal vanity in vendor or as forgottenwarrior suggested kershal zavior.

Yeah kershal and speed set now I support you :) lol :banana:

:banana: :) :banana: :) :banana:

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 04:30 AM
Fyi , i paid 4m for set i could sale rite now and get my gold back easy. Like i said this wont happen so gl. And if i farm and sale items and made 20m+ what im i then .......??? Im not sure what im consider then and just for the note i paid 4m for speed set farming maus and graveyard.
Sir i dont care about how much gold you made its irrelevant to me. Try to earn 20m there now and come send me a pm when you make it lol. And it wont happen? Since when do you call the shots in the game?

johnycageee
02-26-2017, 04:37 AM
Sir i dont care about how much gold you made its irrelevant to me. Try to earn 20m there now and come send me a pm when you make it lol. And it wont happen? Since when do you call the shots in the game?
True.
Everything what creepy said is normal.
(Btw I dont know him).
Only plat users and rich players can buy speed set.
Tell me, when my budget is 400k what to farm to made 15-20m...
U can loot glowstik, heroic egg, and u got around ~10m without any effort...
I need to grind 24h what ever for 25 days to make 15-20m...
Did I need to get no life to made some $$ in game...???
Creepy idea is awesome, now only plat users and speed owners gonna be against his idea, but speed in token vendor is really fantastic idea.

andyh0510
02-26-2017, 04:40 AM
I can just say gl again

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 04:40 AM
True.
(Btw I dont know him).
Creepy idea is awesome, now only plat users and speed owners gonna be against his idea, but speed in token vendor is really fantastic idea.
Thank you for feed back bro. Im glad someone finally sees my point.

andyh0510
02-26-2017, 05:40 AM

I just have to agree on this one.... pointless

yubaraj
02-26-2017, 06:02 AM
It should come back the same way it came last time. No need to argue.

Don't make it second para and eye.

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 06:43 AM
I just have to agree on this one.... pointless
Farming an event is farming...just because its not doing maus or graveyard.. i have 220k + points and exalted rank btw hihi..doesnt mean its any less...i farmed hardcore for weeks for nekro then egg zavier comes and some ppl loot one first run...did i cry? No...more people geared up at endgame is always good. Better pugs ect. Ty for feedback.

shadowronn
02-26-2017, 06:53 AM
I can just say gl again

you can keep on saying but it looks like he wont stop until its gonna happen or well he get's banned for over spamming.

btw yes im with you creepy lets get speed sets non trade able hopefully :)

HulkieBeast
02-26-2017, 06:58 AM
Why do you make threads like this?
We just want new speed set at higher level, available in lockeds. Thank you.

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 07:02 AM
you can keep on saying but it looks like he wont stop until its gonna happen or well he get's banned for over spamming.

btw yes im with you creepy lets get speed sets non trade able hopefully :)
Non tradable is fine. I didnt spam anything just answer when people reply to me is all, thought thats what forums are for but ill hush since the forums police are here @.@

Epw
02-26-2017, 09:55 AM
Im glad that not im the only one who against this silly idea. Thank you folks!

Plqgue
02-26-2017, 10:38 AM
+1 would be nice to see

Oursizes
02-26-2017, 11:29 AM
True.
(Btw I dont know him).

Wrong. Read my earlier post. Learn to take advantage of events too. If you spent all that 400k hoarding love chests during the lowest point on love event you could have 800k right now, doubled your gold. Use the brain instead of blaming the rest. STS finally gave f2p players a way to make gold, don't have it taken away from us

Chocolaty
02-26-2017, 11:45 AM
Not everyone has the time to no life farm sir. Not a matter of being lazy or not.

You say you dont have time to farm, yet you have hours to respond to every comment. My point is proven #Lazy

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 12:10 PM
You say you dont have time to farm, yet you have hours to respond to every comment. My point is proven #Lazy
You obviously didnt read this part

Maybe you didnt read the whole post very well...its not about me i can easily afford the set, i think of people who cant and dont have the time sir.

Chocolaty
02-26-2017, 12:18 PM
I obviously didn't read it because it wasn't towards me duhhh...

Gouiwaa9000
02-26-2017, 12:21 PM
Today just to test the above said i was running exclusively maus 5-6 ( glad to have friends helping me out ) for 3 hours ( most players play for that amount of time per day ) and my total profit was 110k and if you count in the pots , pet feeding and ankhs it was aprox 70k . That means that to buy my self a speed set ( 8m ) i will need to play for a total of 330 hours over 110 days ( make that around 280 hours cuz im sure you will loot something rly expensive once or twice ) . Now if you take the avarage token drop from event bosses ( lets say 20 ) you can figure out how much time it will take to earn speed set from the event if each piece will costs 2500 tokens ( 5000 total ) . That will make ~250 runs wich is equal to ~100 hours ( energy craft time 2h , 5 at once ) or 200 hours ( energy craft time 4h , 5 at once) . So yeah if you look at just the numbers ( hours ) you'l get speed set alot faster by running event , but i feel like its fair for poeple that dont want to waste 300 hours of their life farming to finally get one , Those who got one before had early acces XD
( time for event should be slighly up considering it will take you time to reach a high tier so that you can fight the good bosses , sometimes you will dc in the event zone wasting an energy and plus you will have to farm the essences )

P.S most of the time in the event you will be chilling out waiting for energy to finish XD

Oursizes
02-26-2017, 02:11 PM
Today just to test the above said i was running exclusively maus 5-6 ( glad to have friends helping me out ) for 3 hours ( most players play for that amount of time per day ) and my total profit was 110k and if you count in the pots , pet feeding and ankhs it was aprox 70k . That means that to buy my self a speed set ( 8m ) i will need to play for a total of 330 hours over 110 days ( make that around 280 hours cuz im sure you will loot something rly expensive once or twice ) . Now if you take the avarage token drop from event bosses ( lets say 20 ) you can figure out how much time it will take to earn speed set from the event if each piece will costs 2500 tokens ( 5000 total ) . That will make ~250 runs wich is equal to ~100 hours ( energy craft time 2h , 5 at once ) or 200 hours ( energy craft time 4h , 5 at once) . So yeah if you look at just the numbers ( hours ) you'l get speed set alot faster by running event , but i feel like its fair for poeple that dont want to waste 300 hours of their life farming to finally get one , Those who got one before had early acces XD
( time for event should be slighly up considering it will take you time to reach a high tier so that you can fight the good bosses , sometimes you will dc in the event zone wasting an energy and plus you will have to farm the essences )

P.S most of the time in the event you will be chilling out waiting for energy to finish XD

How much gold loot do you have? 100% at least? Why do you use ankhs? These maps are 1hitko anyways, don't use ankhs if your whole pt dies and don't be stupid in positioning. Play mage it's more conservative on gold, what kind of moron feeds pets? Seriously learn to rotate them Jesus

People I know on average profit between 100-150k within those 3 hours. You're doing something wrong or you were spending quite a while on chit chat. Or you ran slow as hell.

Also RNG with treasure room, mini boss and voriyana. I believe mini boss in m6 drops 15 tokens each, use a darn dragon staff for then or you will waste an hour trying to kill(hmm I wonder). Make sure the staff has 100% gold loot.

You're welcome for the free advice.
By the way if you don't have flame and dragon staff both 100% gloot your results are worthless. If you're using heal in m5-6 then it's worthless as well

Kenzou
02-26-2017, 02:14 PM
If u want speed set to be available for everyone then why not just ask STS to double the normal speed?
Just saying.

Loot
02-26-2017, 02:16 PM
Nvm now... It would be bad to put in vendor. XD

Magemagix
02-26-2017, 02:47 PM
True.
(Btw I dont know him).

Maybe u spend without using ur brains. Or u r too young to use it properly lol.

Will 400k gold u can buy alot of stuffs. Get a decent 100% gold loot weapon. Farm graveyard to maus. Use the gold to buy better stuffs nd repeat.

Merching nd hoarding is a bonus. So dont tell me, this game is jst for p2w ppl.

I have a speed set dex type paid approx 10mil for it. And that i did frm 0 gold to 10mil. No scam or anything, jst pure farming.

U have 400k thats alot to get there. If u can farm go hoard or merch. Hoard is the bst way to earn gold for the lazy.

Abt items frm locks. Ppl who open them have a risk always. Its nt like back during rengol days when arcanes droprate was vry high.

So atm the safest way to make millions is by pure farming.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Magemagix
02-26-2017, 02:50 PM
Nxt will be lets have free gold for all, why nt a goldzavier... He drops 10k-1mil gold. Nt a bad idea ri8?

@creepy if u can buy one go buy ss nd stop ceying too much in forum

Or if u want to help ppl so much... Go make hw to farm effectively thread in forum rather than making these kind of stuffs

Magemagix
02-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Also why do u guys want a speed set for free, idk does it make u too op? Idk i didnt feel like that.

Looked to me as a mana sucking blackhole.

U want it jst to do blingbling in town for free.

What will be effect of free ss frm vendor is that ss will the new common like steel commando. Dont want that to repeat again.

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 03:13 PM
Nxt will be lets have free gold for all, why nt a goldzavier... He drops 10k-1mil gold. Nt a bad idea ri8?

@creepy if u can buy one go buy ss nd stop ceying too much in forum

Or if u want to help ppl so much... Go make hw to farm effectively thread in forum rather than making these kind of stuffs

Hey gold zavier is a great idea! Very nice idea. Then we can all afford 10m gold speed sets like you.

johnycageee
02-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Btw imagine how much hours of grinding spend one of AL richest players (can't say his name)
To get 99m +99m stashed +99m on other characters :D
He must use 500% gold loot weapon ?

Magemagix
02-26-2017, 04:25 PM
Btw imagine how much hours of grinding spend one of AL richest players (can't say his name)
I think i knw which player u r talking abt, and i also knw vry well that he arent a farmer. Not a hardcore one. He merched, opened locks, buy plat etc to get there. Nd he is old player so has advantage.

I was new to mmorpg's didnt knw anything abt them, so took me sometime to settle down nd learn the mechanics of the game. Bt thats nt the same story for all.

Slowly bt steadily u can get 10-20mil( until nd unless u dont start gambling when u have gold)

Oursizes
02-26-2017, 05:08 PM

You think Zeus farms alot? LOL

johnycageee
02-26-2017, 06:31 PM
That what question for another person LOL
And yes I thought on him, I know he dont farm anything just saying LOL

runagain
02-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Fight fight fight

andyh0510
02-26-2017, 07:11 PM

1st cant call out names in fourms and 2nd how do you thinks the owners of the game make money , we all need a way of living and some players can afford spending real money on this game just like i do but at the same time i also farm. Its a choice if you want to use real money here are not, i can afford it atm but for the same reason i dont want to go all crazy spending so much money on the game i also farm. Life is never fair and this is just a game i wish i could have it all in real life and in game why not but as i said life is never fair.

Plqgue
02-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Buy any 100% gold loot 400K ....IDK where you saw this price but I needs mine pm me if u got one for any class

Oursizes
02-26-2017, 08:04 PM
1st cant call out names in fourms and 2nd how do you thinks the owners of the game make money , we all need a way of living and some players can afford spending real money on this game just like i do but at the same time i also farm. Its a choice if you want to use real money here are not, i can afford it atm but for the same reason i dont want to go all crazy spending so much money on the game i also farm. Life is never fair and this is just a game i wish i could have it all in real life and in game why not but as i said life is never fair.

I said his name because he's one of those I know who has maxed gold, without farming. I'm not calling his name to insult, stop white knighting. Who said life was fair? Entitlement..

matiusjohntw
02-26-2017, 09:57 PM
I think its good to re-release the set, the price Will drop but not significant, because the demand Will make the price up. Or make one chest that can loot haste set, And set it for ....% to drop from boss. Or make another level Speed Set! Maybe lvl 60/61? Since the set stats is not good if its not jewelled with high tier jewel.. Gotcha x) That would be fun :)

-Topsorc

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Creepiest
02-26-2017, 10:51 PM
Speed set for everyone xD

#Peace:3

Sasamon
02-26-2017, 11:17 PM
Ok ok...
You telling us there players that CAN'T play the game(supposed to be played, because it's a game), CAN'T buy platinum and STILL want one of best items in game? Hmmmmmm..Its a joke, right?

Sasamon
02-26-2017, 11:31 PM
I really don't understand you.

Don't you see what happend to eggs in Zavier Event?
With Arcane Ring when Shard became cheap?
With Banished Set?

All those pro/endgame/oldschool players that say "No!" For a Vanity Zavier? The reason? They know it is unfair with everybody that worked hard for getting these expensive/exclusive items, remind that not everybody who own a Haste or expensive vanity got it spamming lockeds. You want to giveaway it just because its looks cool? Listen yourself...

Where is the fun if everybody get everything without work?

Definetly bad idea.

creeepycreeepy
02-26-2017, 11:43 PM
Ok ok...
You telling us there players that CAN'T play the game(supposed to be played, because it's a game), CAN'T buy platinum and STILL want one of best items in game? Hmmmmmm..Its a joke, right?
Hm so you were okay with 90+ mil gold arcane rings and fossil? Tell me more about how thats achievable for the average player? Sounds like someones hoarding some sets xD

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 12:45 AM
Hm so you were okay with 90+ mil gold arcane rings and fossil? Tell me more about how thats achievable for the average player? Sounds like someones hoarding some sets xD
When the game was p2w back at lvl 41 ppl complained alot, nd yes buying arc shard that time was almost impossible becoz farming was super duper crap that time.

Bt nw one can easily makes millions. I can myself make more than a million per day. And that too nt by farming 24hrs. I have a life, have exams still i can. U jst need to knw what type of farming suits u ;) gl farming :)

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 12:51 AM
When the game was p2w back at lvl 41 ppl complained alot, nd yes buying md arc shars that time was almost impossible becoz farming was super duper crap that time.

Bt nw one can easily makes millions. I can myself make more than a million per day. And that too nt by farming 24hrs. I have a life, have exams still i can. U jst need to knw what type of farming suits u ;) gl farming :)

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 02:22 AM
When the game was p2w back at lvl 41 ppl complained alot, nd yes buying arc shard that time was almost impossible becoz farming was super duper crap that time.

Not everyone can "easily make mils" some players are just starting out. Try to think of others and not just yourself.

johnycageee
02-27-2017, 02:34 AM
I really don't understand you.

Don't you see what happend to eggs in Zavier Event?
With Arcane Ring when Shard became cheap?
With Banished Set?

All those pro/endgame/oldschool players that say "No!" For a Vanity Zavier? The reason? They know it is unfair with everybody that worked hard for getting these expensive/exclusive items, remind that not everybody who own a Haste or expensive vanity got it spamming lockeds. You want to giveaway it just because its looks cool? Listen yourself...

Where is the fun if everybody get everything without work?

Definetly bad idea.
all pro players, old school players and other will never say no to example-vanity zavier or something. ..
Only owners of lb vanities or rich players will come here and say no.
Thats because rich want all for them, nothing for poor players.
Uts obviously that richy players come here and and say noooo speed sets nooo vanity zavier nooo this....

If u already have speed set, enjoy with it, dont be against something what will make poor players happy for some time zzzz

Epw
02-27-2017, 02:34 AM
Since you started this thread, which was 2 days ago, ive made 500k+ from mausoleum farming. It was a weekend. What about you? Let me guess. You just sat in front of the pc and replied to defend your noob idea. Oh and no, i was not playing whole 2 days to loot the above mentioned gold amount.

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 02:36 AM
Since you started this thread, which was 2 days ago, ive made 500k+ from mausoleum farming. It was a weekend. What about you? Let me guess. You just sat in front of the pc and replied to defend your noob idea. Oh and no, i was not playing whole 2 days to loot the above mentioned gold amount.
Nah i made about 5m running jewel elixars. Cg on your 500k tho!

Epw
02-27-2017, 02:37 AM
Nah i made about 5m running jewel elixars. Cg on your 500k tho!

And still you are the one, who cries over getting free stuff [emoji3] ridiculous

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 02:46 AM
And still you are the one, who cries over getting free stuff [emoji3] ridiculous
Didnt cry. I think of others than myself :)

Epw
02-27-2017, 02:57 AM

Your whole post is all about complaining. You stated how hard work is to run events and farm gold as a casual player. But now you made 5m from jewel farming. Do not make a fool from yourself please, even the whole thread is a joke itself.

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 03:13 AM
Your whole post is all about complaining. You stated how hard work is to run events and farm gold as a casual player. But now you made 5m from jewel farming. Do not make a fool from yourself please, even the whole thread is a joke itself.
Mostly i see complaining from you and a few other people. Ive not complained once just made suggestions and stated some facts. If it bothers you so much goto another thread :)

Epw
02-27-2017, 03:19 AM
Mostly i see complaining from you and a few other people. Ive not complained once just made suggestions and stated some facts. If it bothers you so much goto another thread :)

Its not about bothering; its more about your false facts.

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 03:40 AM
all pro players, old school players and other will never say no to example-vanity zavier or something. ..
Only owners of lb vanities or rich players will come here and say no.
Thats because rich want all for them, nothing for poor players.
Uts obviously that richy players come here and and say noooo speed sets nooo vanity zavier nooo this....

If u already have speed set, enjoy with it, dont be against something what will make poor players happy for some time zzzz

The thing abt free stuff is that anyone abcd gets it. That too without hard work, jst nab RNG is all u need.

Vanity zavier is a no no. ( and plz i dont have any lb vanity). When u r wearing an lb vanity nd standing in town, it shows 2 things, either u r too rich to buy one or u farmed vry hard to get that top spot in lb.

Giving those for free to any random player is jst stupidity. What do u want to say? If vanity zavier is live then u will see beggars wearing ice spirit/original jester nd begging for gold in town lol.

Abt speed set we dont need zaviers. Technically ppl cant kill him lol. U cant kill thing that u cant catch ;)

Also tbh we dont need new speed set atm, becoz our stats r decent enough with speed aet nw. Maybe nxt expansion we might need one, bt nt nw.

Poor ppl r nvr meant to get rich if they chitchat nd stay afk or beg in town. They need to go out there nd farm, and when i say farm that means farming effectively. Knw what to farm etc.

See u said poor ppl will be happy for sometime, they it becomes the new common. Everyone has a speed set. Price goes to 100-200k per piece. U want that to happen?

Sts released egg zavier nd antignome zavier for a reason. Becoz they wanted to introduce new eggs nd make banished more available to ppl for nxt banished event. I dont see why we need a vanity or speed zavier.

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 03:50 AM
Lol u think abt others LMAO. U tbh look like those ppl who say we care for others bt actually jst dont care bt want to benefit urselfs.

Becoz if u really cared abt other ppl u wouldnt have cried in forum abt getting stuffs for free, rather u would have made thread abt proper guide to effective farm. That would have benefited new players rather than crying in forum abt free stuff.

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 04:00 AM
Lol u think abt others LMAO. U tbh look like those ppl who say we care for others bt actually jst dont care bt want to benefit urselfs.

Becoz if u really cared abt other ppl u wouldnt have cried in forum abt getting stuffs for free, rather u would have made thread abt proper guide to effective farm. That would have benefited new players rather than crying in forum abt free stuff.

Your the one crying from what i can see lol. Trying to hold onto your exclusiveness id imagine. Everything i farm theres already guides for, not all players use forums. And technically event tokens arent free, cost gold in potions and your time. So im not asking for anything free just to clarify that :)

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 04:11 AM
Its not about bothering; its more about your false facts.
False facts? I know 500+ al players, of that 500 maybe 5 can afford the price of haste set currently. Hows that false? Event farming is a grind if you dont buy energy via plat or gold, in which i dont i farm.

Rakuuun
02-27-2017, 04:47 AM

runagain
02-27-2017, 04:52 AM
Sweet or salt? :O

Many salty ppl inhere, salt popcorn would fit xP

johnycageee
02-27-2017, 05:02 AM
The thing abt free stuff is that anyone abcd gets it. That too without hard work, jst nab RNG is all u need.

Vanity zavier is a no no. ( and plz i dont have any lb vanity). When u r wearing an lb vanity nd standing in town, it shows 2 things, either u r too rich to buy one or u farmed vry hard to get that top spot in lb.

Giving those for free to any random player is jst stupidity. What do u want to say? If vanity zavier is live then u will see beggars wearing ice spirit/original jester nd begging for gold in town lol.

Abt speed set we dont need zaviers. Technically ppl cant kill him lol. U cant kill thing that u cant catch ;)

Also tbh we dont need new speed set atm, becoz our stats r decent enough with speed aet nw. Maybe nxt expansion we might need one, bt nt nw.

Poor ppl r nvr meant to get rich if they chitchat nd stay afk or beg in town. They need to go out there nd farm, and when i say farm that means farming effectively. Knw what to farm etc.

See u said poor ppl will be happy for sometime, they it becomes the new common. Everyone has a speed set. Price goes to 100-200k per piece. U want that to happen?

Sts released egg zavier nd antignome zavier for a reason. Becoz they wanted to introduce new eggs nd make banished more available to ppl for nxt banished event. I dont see why we need a vanity or speed zavier.

Is english ur 1st language or not?
Please correctly write words
Just-jst,knw-know, nd-and
I cant understand u.
And dont write craps here, I didnt said I want vanity zavier, I dont care what vanity I wear (atm im wearing vanity from last event)
Vanity will not help me with farming or something, but speed set will be.
To be honest bro, u trying to be smart and posting like crazy just to say ur opinions but...
U talking (writing) too much, but u didnt said anything
I have feel that u are a 14-17 yrs old kid and come here to deal ur smartness with others lol nothing against u just saying

runagain
02-27-2017, 05:26 AM
I cant understand u.
And dont write craps here, I didnt said I want vanity zavier, I dont care what vanity I wear (atm im wearing vanity from last event)
To be honest bro, u trying to be smart and posting like crazy just to say ur opinions but...
I have feel that u are a 14-17 yrs old kid and come here to deal ur smartness with others lol nothing against u just saying
You also don't write them correctly, just saying..

dont- don't,
didnt- didn't,
english- English,
cant- can't,
u- you,

So go on..

Basically you're saying: 'Did nt- did not', which is the same kind of writing as "The 14-17 year old kid".

I won't say mine is perfect, but don't say those kind of things if you can't even write correctly yourself.

runagain
02-27-2017, 06:33 AM
Sell dicktionary with the correct spelling of nott!

Buy it runa only 30m for u x)
Oh my God, Thank you so much!

I'll buy for 35m, because you wanted to help me. ^-^

When will we meet? Mausoleum VI? :3

I'll give you a free Thank, because of loyalty :3

runagain
02-27-2017, 07:33 AM
Oh wow ty kind runab, your charity, like you, is magnanimous!
Awww so sweet!

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 07:34 AM
I cant understand u.

Omg i see grammer police here who himself cant speak or read english wkwkw.

Abt my writing, this is forum nd u dont need to write too formal here. U can use msging language. Nd thats hw i write while msging.

Even if i cant understand people abt what they say i can always make out. So nt a problem for me.

I nvr said whether u wear a rare vanity or nt. I jst said that i dont wear one, i said so jst to make u understand that i dont have any expensive vanity nd dont want them for free.

Also u said that u dont want vanity event bt before in some post u said,u agree with creepy( who was saying "+1 to this idea").

And also this u jst wrote that u want vanity zavier lol.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170227/cf7e7e3b82e5c3cec8d151a8bbe55396.jpg

Maybe u r either that" 14-17 yr old kid" or too old to remember what u say?

Ps. I didnt say anything against u jst saying.

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 08:12 AM
Your the one crying from what i can see lol. Trying to hold onto your exclusiveness id imagine. Everything i farm theres already guides for, not all players use forums. And technically event tokens arent free, cost gold in potions and your time. So im not asking for anything free just to clarify that :)
Ya ik event token arent free. Bt its the easiest way to get an item until and unless the energy drop rate is nerfed too much nd each price is worth alot of tokens (1.5k isnt alot its easily achieveable)

Bt in event u also get free loot + energy essense + tokens that too alot at once 25+ tokens. So its the easiest nd price will drop like insane by the end of event. Jst wait for the last day of event nd buy frm cs.

So no to speed set in vendor.

srazman
02-27-2017, 08:43 AM
I would love to see a goblin version of weapon (warrior) glaive etc... as per charges or proc will smear the ground with toor alike AA... and it an AOE dmg...

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 09:23 AM
I would love to see a goblin version of weapon (warrior) glaive etc... as per charges or proc will smear the ground with toor alike AA... and it an AOE dmg...
Nt a bad idea, new weapon would be gud enough. Bt should have inferior stats than balanced mythic weapons so that ppl who crafted them don't complain.

I think maybe this time we will have a location that gives speed buff or speed weapon/armor/belt. Maybe belt nd armor set speed i think so.

herculeans
02-27-2017, 10:38 AM
I cant understand u.

Lmao "I can't understand u " u ,u mean you? that's not u ,you idiot it's you

:banana: I can't understand you becoz (because,u idiot becoz=because) u =you :banana:

Rip grammar :banana:

Sasamon
02-27-2017, 12:39 PM

Yes I'm ok with 90m items. I didn't got any of those things when was this price but I was ok in farm to get them if I wish, because its a game and you can get everything if you PLAY IT. I got my Haste with HARD WORK for 6m(months ago) and I don't want it became almost free. Talking clear here. No for this nonsense idea.

You said that you farmed 5m in 2 days...if you can do it, everybody can! You telling that you are zillionare and you still crying here and fighting for "newbie" players. If you really want to defend those players why don't you give your gold to them? You said you can easily make 10m in 4 days...giveaway your items!

Is not that funny when the gold came out from your pocket, it is? Hun

johnycageee
02-27-2017, 12:55 PM
Lmao "I can't understand u " u ,u mean you? that's not u ,you idiot it's you

:banana: I can't understand you becoz (because,u idiot becoz=because) u =you :banana:

Rip grammar :banana:
Why You come here to explain something when I never mentioned nab (noob) as you.
I said earlier, English isn't my 1st language, so I don't know what are you trying, come here and call someone idiot, it's just show your stupidity.
I don't care that now I will receive a warning from moderators, seems everyone can call me idiot, but I can't insult any ret*rd without consequences.

So from my side,you can hate me,that's the proof of your childeness,calling someone idiot because English language isnt his 1st language,saying everything about you.
Kiss for YOU :* ;)

johnycageee
02-27-2017, 12:59 PM
You also don't write them correctly, just saying..

dont- don't,
didnt- didn't,
english- English,
cant- can't,
u- you,

So go on..

Basically you're saying: 'Did nt- did not', which is the same kind of writing as "The 14-17 year old kid".

I won't say mine is perfect, but don't say those kind of things if you can't even write correctly yourself.
There is difference between
Dnt
Dont
Don't
If I forgot ' thats not big problem,you can still understand what I try to say...
Or you undrstnd wht I tryng to say

runagain
02-27-2017, 01:08 PM
There is difference between
Dnt
Dont
Don't
If I forgot ' thats not big problem,you can still understand what I try to say...
Or you undrstnd wht I tryng to say
No worries I can understand both, just don't be that rude to people if you can't even write yourself...

No need to start an useless drama like this. Not for some grammar thingy. ;)

But if you want to start one, sure hit me up.. I won't denie that invitation. :3

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Yes I'm ok with 90m items. I didn't got any of those things when was this price but I was ok in farm to get them if I wish, because its a game and you can get everything if you PLAY IT. I got my Haste with HARD WORK for 6m(months ago) and I don't want it became almost free. Talking clear here. No for this nonsense idea.

You said that you farmed 5m in 2 days...if you can do it, everybody can! You telling that you are zillionare and you still crying here and fighting for "newbie" players. If you really want to defend those players why don't you give your gold to them? You said you can easily make 10m in 4 days...giveaway your items!

Is not that funny when the gold came out from your pocket, it is? Hun
Um i played everyday for 6+ hrs a day and never came anywhere near 90m so pls share your secrets with me. All items lose value over time its part of the game and i dont do giveaways i prefer that people have to do some type of "work" to achieve what they want. Not everyone has mils of gold but if it was in a token vendor just about anyone could farm the tokens to get one.

Plqgue
02-27-2017, 01:44 PM

The only people crying here are you and a few others that always cry on forums when something is suggested that doesn't go their way

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 02:08 PM
Um i played everyday for 6+ hrs a day and never came anywhere near 90m so pls share your secrets with me. All items lose value over time its part of the game and i dont do giveaways i prefer that people have to do some type of "work" to achieve what they want. Not everyone has mils of gold but if it was in a token vendor just about anyone could farm the tokens to get one.

U can get 90-200mil+ if u want bt for that u need time. Its impossible to get that within a month or two.

Jst farm the way i taught u wkwkw ;) i knw nw who u r.

Nd i knw why u made this thread too ;)

Ticklish
02-27-2017, 02:22 PM
Every thread made about making desirable (read: usually expensive) items easier to obtain is always met with protests because it undermines the meaning of hard work. It is far easier to make gold this season than it was during the previous ones. I personally make more gold when I don't buy plat (which sounds ridiculous), because I tend to favor gambling when it does not favor me :)

The return of the speed set has been much of an issue in game, and my advice to people is always the same: Decide on buying/keeping/selling ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAYSTYLE, and don't expect things to go your way. If they DO go your way, do not gloat about your success and laugh at others' misfortune. If you can play fine without it, then let it go. If you're like me who feels like I've been slowed by a thousand spider webs without it, then keep or buy one. Your satisfaction can only be gleaned from setting and achieving your personal goals, and in accepting that you don't hold the keys to the kingdom of deciding what happens or gets released next. At the end of the day, it's just pixels.

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 02:25 PM
Every thread made about making desirable (read: usually expensive) items easier to obtain is always met with protests because it undermines the meaning of hard work. It is far easier to make gold this season than it was during the previous ones. I personally make more gold when I don't buy plat (which sounds ridiculous), because I tend to favor gambling when it does not favor me :)

The return of the speed set has been much of an issue in game, and my advice to people is always the same: Decide on buying/keeping/selling ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAYSTYLE, and don't expect things to go your way. If they DO go your way, do not gloat about your success and laugh at others' misfortune. If you can play fine without it, then let it go. If you're like me who feels like I've been slowed by a thousand spider webs without it, then keep or buy one. Your satisfaction can only be gleaned from setting and achieving your personal goals, and in accepting that you don't hold the keys to the kingdom of deciding what happens or gets released next. At the end of the day, it's just pixels.
I lmfao on that part " thousand spider webs" XD i feel the same way wkwkw.

Ticklish
02-27-2017, 02:33 PM
I lmfao on that part " thousand spider webs" XD i feel the same way wkwkw.

Or fighting the Umbral Mass, right??? XD

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 02:39 PM
Or fighting the Umbral Mass, right??? XD
Wkwkw ya XD

Creepiest
02-27-2017, 03:52 PM
Level up speed set xD add %%% of speed

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 05:06 PM
Level up speed set xD add %%% of speed
Hello youtube! Today i shall fly through brackenridge in my lvl 3 speed set xD

Creepiest
02-27-2017, 06:20 PM
Hello youtube! Today i shall fly through brackenridge in my lvl 3 speed set xD

Not bad Hahaha xD maybe more amazing if hav special effects like wings on boots in new speed set release (mao:3)

Ardbeg
02-27-2017, 06:31 PM
The speed set should come with a noticeable tradeoff imho, so the current level is fine. Bringing it on par with current stats only would devalue the other sets, at least for pve.

srazman
02-27-2017, 07:24 PM
Ehem... i would love to see mages weapon that will proc ... a big giangannnntic boulder of hot cracked lava rock rolling thru the mobs... perghhhh

srazman
02-27-2017, 07:36 PM
OPSS... goblinevent@greeneverywhere.. so make the boulder lava green and poisonous ... the stats can be etc.. bcoz proc always make the fight interesting anyway :)

srazman
02-27-2017, 07:52 PM
for rogue bow.... i would love to see a proc that shoot out a poisonous green spectral like bird shape.. the spectral bird become bigger and slice thru the mobs until it disappear with loud phoenix cry.... ohsomeee