PDA

View Full Version : Random respawing on various maps

kaanjunior
10-06-2011, 09:48 PM
In the middle of a map on multiple occasions I'm instantly respawned at the beginning of an entirely new map. I'm on a new device (Ipad) so it's very likely I'm doing this in some way that I'm not aware of. Is it me or is it intentional or is it a unplanned software...um...feature?

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Are you by chance a MYSTICAL NINJA???

Doubletime
10-06-2011, 09:59 PM
In the middle of a map on multiple occasions I'm instantly respawned at the beginning of an entirely new map. I'm on a new device (Ipad) so it's very likely I'm doing this in some way that I'm not aware of. Is it me or is it intentional or is it a unplanned software...um...feature?

I don't think this is intentional. lol

There has been a glitch a patch or two back that caused some groups to get broken up going through portals. A fix was recently patched, but it still does happen on occasion. Also, there is still the random crash when making a game or joining/going through a portal from some kind of memory leak in nuri. I suspect this is just a similar glitch. Best thing to do if it happens again is to contact support through the tab on the left column of the forum page or send an email to support at support(at)spacetimestudios.com. If it is happening to you chances are it is happening to others too, though I haven't experienced myself.

Good luck.

kaanjunior
10-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Thanks Double I thought maybe I was fat fingering something.

Yes Driaz, I'm a mystical nija (in my own mind of course).

StompArtist
10-07-2011, 10:38 AM