PDA

View Full Version : So. An end to a day of alien oasis 2. Heres a summary

tjornan
06-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Well i got 7 pinks.
1. dreamers shadow staff
2. snipers alien blaster (beastly looking bow.)
3. scarab bow of horus
4. scarab shield of something.... horus or isis maybe? anyway my fone is dead
5. Pharoahs sword of isis
6. some fancy dancy helm
7. and khafra cloth of isis. (gave it to a noob. u shuda seen his reaction)

Got an average of 50k. and bought myself a nice dreamers mojo wand. (still have 40k in reserve)
and i got to lvl 43. wat were ur days like?
So people. what were ur days like?

PS: Its 11 here

EDIT: Got a hook staff of isis.... havent seen this lately... does anyonw else have one?

Cascade
06-29-2010, 10:47 PM
End of day= Still waiting to get it.

Nouda
06-29-2010, 10:54 PM
well ive gotten ummmm let see... ohh yeah 0 pinks in 8 hours. saw 4 drop :(

maybe after work tomorrow

Banned
06-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Dang, your lucky with the pinks. I've gotten a Jewel Thief Wing Shield and a Menes Wing of Isis...

And I've been playing since AO2 got released.

Jstizar
06-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Dang, your lucky with the pinks. I've gotten a Jewel Thief Wing Shield and a Menes Wing of Isis...

And I've been playing since AO2 got released.

seems like most of our luck is similar to yours..and not Tj........

roguedubb
06-29-2010, 11:13 PM
I got some 45 Isis sword, which looks like the 40 Thoth model but with a snake head coming out of the handle.

Kingofthebear
06-30-2010, 12:49 AM
Khafra Helm of Thoth
Scarab Blade of Legend (sick looking sword)
Khafra Cloth of Isis
Pharaohs Shield of Horus

Violentsaint
06-30-2010, 01:09 AM
i gots a thoth version of seths sword lvl 45

and a cool scarab sheild :)

i got to lvl 44 btw

FluffNStuff
06-30-2010, 10:26 AM
Mynas Helmet of Legend
Scorpion Helm of Osiris
Staff of Ra of Isis (YAY)
Pharoahs Crossbow of Horus
Scarab Buckler of Thoth
Imhotep Eye of Mastery

Oh, and Level 43

Haikus
06-30-2010, 10:39 AM
i played all day after like 3 hrs of the realize and only got two pinks
mene wing of thoth
scarab buckler of isis
and yes i have the hookstaff of isis cuz LL(ladylove)gave it to me:)
it blows tho but it was a gift and hey i sorta like it
got on this morning and got one staff ra of isis after playing for like 2hrs
made lvl 45 tho yesterday not that long after i got up from update maybe 5-6hrs cuz i killed on pots

Spudboy
06-30-2010, 10:55 AM
I plan to enter the AO2 battlefield immediately following the developer announcement that they've "corrected" (see: greatly reduced) the number of AO2 pink drops....Works every time.

edit: :p

FluffNStuff
06-30-2010, 11:04 AM
I plan to enter the AO2 battlefield immediately following the developer announcement that they've "corrected" (see: greatly reduced) the number of AO2 pink drops....Works every time.

You REALLY don't want low pink drop rates in the last Pyramid. It takes a group of 5 a half hour just to get to the bosses. They are not packed at the beginning like AO1 and there is no way to just run through. You really have to put in the work, so doing that for a bunch of whites and maybe a purple would really hurt.

Spudboy
06-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Gah! Forgot to add the tongue-sticking-out/joking face!

Warchanter
06-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Scarab Blade of Legend (sick looking sword)
s

Do you have a screen shot of that i would like to see it.....

FluffNStuff
06-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Gah! Forgot to add the tongue-sticking-out/joking face!

:o <--- That's one embarrassed FluffNStuff for missing the joke.

tjornan
06-30-2010, 12:22 PM
I LOVE THE PINK DROP RATE! I dont think the devs shud change it. its simple: the harder core player gets the better weapons. its only fair

Banned
06-30-2010, 01:03 PM
I LOVE THE PINK DROP RATE! I dont think the devs shud change it. its simple: the harder core player gets the better weapons. its only fair

Ummm, dude...that makes no sense. It has nothing to do with being hardcore, it's simply luck. If it were true, then I should have about 15 pinks by now. Which I don't, I have 2.

Cascade
06-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Yeah you could be playing for 20 min on a lvl and a guy comes in while your fighting a boss and get a pink which I think is absolutly retarded

smokester
06-30-2010, 01:11 PM
they need to make a farming level like how they did for ancient swamps... its pretty ridicuous have to tediously go through hallway after hallway for like 10 mins to get to a boss which may or may not drop a pink... if they are gonna keep the current drop rates i think they should make a farming level ASAP

ed anger
06-30-2010, 01:54 PM
people are already figuring out how to farm. mobs are on leashes, zombies die faster then the other mobs, etc. ive been in groups doing 5 min runs with a boss kill.

Mahk
06-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Yeah, was digging that two-pronged blade last night King! So I ran AO2 once all the way through, and then casually a few levels here and there for about 3 more hours. No pinks all night. Maybe 10-12 purples (six purples on first full run). Think I held onto two purples I might consider using at 43-44 (made it 42.33 last night).

Some of those bosses are truly brutal, was nice that you really have to pay attention and be a tight group to work through those hallways! I had a group slowly falling apart by the time we hit Sobek, and he 2-hit me a few times killing me (usually on revive before I could get all buffed and healed up). I think I saw Sobek or L'MOXX or R'Loox whoever smack me for over 400 pts once!

FluffNStuff
06-30-2010, 02:55 PM
people are already figuring out how to farm. mobs are on leashes, zombies die faster then the other mobs, etc. ive been in groups doing 5 min runs with a boss kill.

In the new Alien Pyramid? Running through the Mobs?? Love to see video.

ed anger
06-30-2010, 03:05 PM
level 3 you can kill zombies as fast as you run through them, and ignore any that dont die. the group only has to focus once it hits the two lieutenants just before the boss room.

FluffNStuff
06-30-2010, 03:11 PM
level 3 you can kill zombies as fast as you run through them, and ignore any that dont die. the group only has to focus once it hits the two lieutenants just before the boss room.

How is the level 3 boss for pinks?