PDA

View Full Version : About banning Accounts

Eugemel Ching Sai Abad
02-26-2017, 12:20 PM
Sts should give some warnings before banning accounts.

Cuz some innocent people or friendly people got banned for borrowing or passing items or gold from one to another account.. its RPG game so we made a lot of trusted friends here, that can help each other pass or borrow some expensive items/golds/eggs if needed specialy those who use 1 device..
Cuz me and my friend from other country got banned too.. were friends long time ago and we play together even in other games.

Agree/disagree?

Comment below..
Ty

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Chocolaty
02-26-2017, 12:48 PM
Y'all got caught going against the terms of service accept your consequence.

scarysmerf
02-26-2017, 03:53 PM
STS does thier research they check the loggs and clearly they broke the rules. The problem was people selling gold and accounts.

runagain
02-26-2017, 04:42 PM
Lol.. if ur friend didn't broke the rules you would still play with him.. xd

Just don't break the rules and you got nothing to fear ^-^

Here is ss if u dont believe me:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170226/ed152923325f9495520c6ffd87d6e977.jpg

Motherless_Child
02-27-2017, 09:59 AM
Sts should give some warnings before banning accounts.

They actually do give warnings before banning accounts..... It's called the TOS...... The objective is to have the TOS available for all to read so there is no excuse after an incident like banning... Some people, like myself, skips reading it because it basically just outlines things that should be common sense and if you intend to just "straight up" play the game, you'll have nothing to worry about except for the challenge of playing the game itself.... But, it's recommended that everyone READS the TOS because it IS your warning before being banned..........

It's not like they are going to find you in game and send you a message something like: "HEY *so-and-so*, we are going to BAN you.... Any LAST words???"...........

Cuz some innocent people or friendly people got banned for borrowing or passing items or gold from one to another account.. its RPG game so we made a lot of trusted friends here, that can help each other pass or borrow some expensive items/golds/eggs if needed specialy those who use 1 device..
Cuz me and my friend from other country got banned too.. were friends long time ago and we play together even in other games.

That's another problem..... TRUSTED FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

Today, you have 2 people who are DIGITAL HOMEBOYS, then tomorrow, one of the 2 of them does something "SCREWED UP" with that trust for whatever reason and then STS is bombarded with complaints and demands for from the victim of that BROKEN trust to REVERSE what was done...... Which is a time consuming JOB that can be avoided by simply reading, understanding, and following the TOS..... A hint of common sense also helps out a bit.............

Justg
02-27-2017, 10:37 AM
Closing this one up. Our banning of these people is not personal, it is just business, and we are sure about our reasons.

Buying and selling accounts and gold is not fair to the people who play by the rules.