PDA

View Full Version : Remove 5th Day..

Shinepin
02-26-2017, 01:44 PM
Remove at the 5th day of Daily Blessings:

- The Ugly Vanities (really, nobody likes them. Dont take it offensive, they are just use -and worthless)

Add instead for example:
Platinum (1-5)
or Gold (20k-100k)
or just a 100% safe Combo Elixir (1,5 Combo or 3x Combo)

I am sure there are many other people out there, which are thinking the same.

Groaning
02-26-2017, 01:46 PM

- The Ugly Vanities (really, nobody likes them. Dont take it offensive, they are just use -and worthless)

Add instead for example:
Platinum (1-5)
or Gold (20k-100k)

plat and gold just isnt viable as fifth day rewards, people will just make several chars to farm it :/

synfullmagic_23110
02-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Fun fact :)
It cost 50 plat to purchase new char slot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patricia Nicolle
02-26-2017, 01:48 PM
The reason why they remove something that you've been requesting here is that before there was an issue of most players abusing it, like they get platinum in elf queen blessing but when they have earned enough they sell their account in real life. So don't take this offensive but i disagree with your suggestion!

Ruby!!!
02-26-2017, 02:04 PM

Yeah I noticed
Since when is that?

Groaning
02-26-2017, 02:05 PM

what! holy flipper!

Armourslash
02-26-2017, 02:07 PM
They should give only 1.5/3x combo elixirs on day 5 instead because they're more useful.
Take a look at this thread for more information: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?387940-Daily-blessing

Ignitedmage
02-26-2017, 02:08 PM

Confirmed i am not coming back to pl now...
*facepalm*

Suentous PO
02-26-2017, 02:09 PM

Add instead for example:
Platinum (1-5)

this is exactly how blessings began, theres a reason it isnt like this anymore lol

Armourslash
02-26-2017, 02:11 PM
this is exactly how blessings began, theres a reason it isnt like this anymore lol

They used to do that when the update was new but evidently people would create loads of alts for free plat from day 5 since it used to be the only thing that a character could get from day 5.

Suentous PO
02-26-2017, 02:19 PM
They used to do that when the update was new but evidently people would create loads of alts for free plat from day 5 since it used to be the only thing that a character could get from day 5.

is there an echo in here?

Shinepin
02-26-2017, 02:40 PM
Any Combo would be better than the Ugly Vanities. Got today 9 of 10 characters, Vanities -.-

Burningdex
02-26-2017, 03:07 PM
is there an echo in here?

Ily.

Didnt someone have like 100chars? 100k a day? Icr

tasakli
02-26-2017, 03:17 PM

It cost 0 plat to create a new account

Sent from my LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 using Tossasalad

synfullmagic_23110
02-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Thanks, didn't know:0

KingFu
02-26-2017, 04:05 PM
I agree on the guaranteed combo elix on day 5. Also changing the claimable times from 4(?) hours after the time to 2 hours before and after, so it doesn't always get pushed back.

humiiii
02-26-2017, 04:46 PM
5th day reward: 50% chance that your character gets deleted, 50% chance to get 1m gold

plz make

Congeniality
02-26-2017, 06:13 PM
what! holy flipper!

Mind if I take a look at that flipper?

3pc
02-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Back when daily blessing was released it said in the box that on day 5 amazing prizes would be rewarded such as plat but it happened so rarely.

Ruby!!!
02-26-2017, 11:48 PM
Back when daily blessing was released it said in the box that on day 5 amazing prizes would be rewarded such as plat but it happened so rarely.
Good thing they don't delete stuff on here

I just looked it up in the old guild forums - from 18 chars I made 122 plat on day 7 of the first round

humblebear
02-27-2017, 12:09 AM
Also changing the claimable times from 4(?) hours after the time to 2 hours before and after, so it doesn't always get pushed back.

Agree in concept. Ideally change 2 hours to 6 hours before/after, or make it perfect, no limit claim time after 24 hours expired.

Bazinga!
02-27-2017, 02:35 AM
I don't know when character slots became 50 plat per slot, but since plat has devalued so much, a CHANCE of 5 plat for the 5th day wouldn't be such a bad idea. It would be a good alternative to the broken free plat offers. The only thing you can buy with that much plat is a respec, a page change, or a shadow elix. I don't think STS expects us to pay for plat just to respec our stats.

This wouldn't be viable only if plat were trade-able.

Kingzila
02-27-2017, 02:59 AM

Add instead for example:
Platinum (1-5)
or Gold (20k-100k)

Plat/gold as 5th day items has even attempted before and it was a massive failure with players creating multiple accounts to just farm said blessing, the same this happened with new chars farming potions so level one was blocked from stashing.

I like your thinking with ( or just 100% chance of 1.5/3x blessing on the 5th day) nothing bothers me more in pl than waiting 5 days to get a nice elixir to play around with and getting a shield or xp blessing and then the next day when I can't play pl I get 3x as a day 1 blessing and it goes to waste.

I also like your idea of removing 5th day shields, not because there worthless, but because the day they remove them will mean they are no longer attainable by blessing means, raising there over all rarity over time.

Bazinga!
02-27-2017, 08:16 AM
Plat/gold as 5th day items has even attempted before and it was a massive failure with players creating multiple accounts to just farm said blessing, the same this happened with new chars farming potions so level one was blocked from stashing.

I like your thinking with ( or just 100% chance of 1.5/3x blessing on the 5th day) nothing bothers me more in pl than waiting 5 days to get a nice elixir to play around with and getting a shield or xp blessing and then the next day when I can't play pl I get 3x as a day 1 blessing and it goes to waste.

I also like your idea of removing 5th day shields, not because there worthless, but because the day they remove them will mean they are no longer attainable by blessing means, raising there over all rarity over time.

Plat was a failure because you could accumulate 5 plat at a time to get something useful in two weeks. Now that's not the case. To purchase a new character, you'd need to have 50 plat. With only a chance of getting 5 plat every five days, it isn't such a smart spend to buy another character slot once you get enough. The new gear ranges from 300 plat to 1000 plat. It would take months to get one item.

The time it will take to accumulate that much plat would be more than the time it would take to get the same amount of plat through free offers if they worked. Now is an appropriate time to reintroduce plat blessings.

Tryagaiiin
02-27-2017, 08:29 AM
+ upgrading inventory is now 25 plats.

Ruby!!!
02-27-2017, 09:34 AM
Plat was a failure because you could accumulate 5 plat at a time to get something useful in two weeks. Now that's not the case. To purchase a new character, you'd need to have 50 plat. With only a chance of getting 5 plat every five days, it isn't such a smart spend to buy another character slot once you get enough. The new gear ranges from 300 plat to 1000 plat. It would take months to get one item.

The time it will take to accumulate that much plat would be more than the time it would take to get the same amount of plat through free offers if they worked. Now is an appropriate time to reintroduce plat blessings.
First I was like 'they tried plat reward, didn't work, let go already' but by now you convinced me
If it was the same or lower plat payout as it was then and maybe they'd put a max payout per account cap for those of us who still have 50 char slots from when they were cheaper, maybe it would work

I frequently talk to ppl telling me they'd like to respec their bad noob builds but don't have plat nor working free plat offers
It would be great to give those a possibility for a respec or maybe saving for a new face

Tryagaiiin
02-27-2017, 09:51 AM
Agreed.

11chars

Buchmeister
02-27-2017, 10:46 AM

That's pointless now. Since everything is tradable it's cheaper to just make a second account and transfer your stuff over.

Blyzzor
02-27-2017, 11:20 AM
I bought new character slots just recently (like within 1-2weeks time) so this 50 plat character slots cost is definitely is from recent updates

Waug
02-27-2017, 12:39 PM
The plat reward was taken off with the excuse of exploitation, but I think 1-2 plat chance on fifth day with such rarity that getting one on every 20 toon on day 5 would be really cool, specially 50 per new char slot would defenately prohibit exploitation.

Armourslash
02-27-2017, 12:51 PM
And capped out players shouldn't recieve xp elixirs from daily blessing aswell.

Blyzzor
02-27-2017, 01:55 PM
Replace xp elixir with random 1-5plat reward on capped toons