View Full Version : Pet Option @.@

matiusjohntw
02-26-2017, 10:28 PM
So today this idea popped out of my mind,,

STS could you make an options for our pet which is allow the pet to only take a spesific loot (like Jewel, rare item, materials).

The purpose is to reduce the Time of deleting items and to help the one who doesnt have enough crafting/inventory slot. (Ik sometimes we get somegold by delete them)
I though this options idea would be nice :)

-Topsorc

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Nvgd
02-27-2017, 05:07 AM
Great idea....this is a every day strugle

johnycageee
02-27-2017, 05:11 AM
Nice idea man, I like it.
Can any dev explain us why there is still common weapons when no one using it or something, it just fill our inventory

Epw
02-27-2017, 05:40 AM
Can any dev explain us why there is still common weapons when no one using it or something, it just fill our inventory

Do the daily token quests, buy invetory slots till 500. Then you can liquidate all the unneeded looted stuff by type together for gold. I dont see why its so bad.

quileos
02-27-2017, 05:47 AM
Good!

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

ancestor
02-27-2017, 05:53 AM
Or just make an auto sell inventory. This sounds better to me personally :)

runagain
02-27-2017, 06:24 AM
+1 :D

Awesome idea

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 07:42 AM
So today this idea popped out of my mind,,

STS could you make an options for our pet which is allow the pet to only take a spesific loot (like Jewel, rare item, materials).

The purpose is to reduce the Time of deleting items and to help the one who doesnt have enough crafting/inventory slot. (Ik sometimes we get somegold by delete them)
I though this options idea would be nice :)

-Topsorc

+1 to this idea.

And also the idea of an option to prevent pets frm first targeting barrels. Those nab pets hit barrels while they should hit the mob :/ my pet owe me hp pots.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

matiusjohntw
02-27-2017, 07:45 AM
+1 to this idea.

And also the idea of an option to prevent pets frm first targeting barrels. Those nab pets hit barrels while they should hit the mob :/ my pet owe me hp pots.

Haha xD Dev's need to listen arlorians idea ! Would be good if they accept this idea and implement it soon x)

Catty
02-27-2017, 08:11 AM
+1 to this idea.

Annoys me much more when I hit stupid barrels instead of the mobs >.<

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 08:25 AM
Annoys me much more when I hit stupid barrels instead of the mobs >.<
Ya that too lol. I hate that :/

Me be like :

*I will go charge sp nd hit both the mobs in front of me*

*hits backwards to barrel vry far away* :/ -_-

jonasDgreat
02-27-2017, 03:13 PM

if they remove common/rare items then we'll have more chances to loot better items.

voidPtr
02-27-2017, 05:17 PM
Yes, Great idea, +1. And it should not be only pet, it should be in the options (checkboxes), so neither you nor your pet can pick something undesired.
And -1 about using autosell buttons, I'll never use these stupid fighting idiotic And STUPID Squared buttons again.(Yes, drama. It's deserved.) (BTW, i can ABSOLUTELY confirm that support REFUSES to restore multiple items.) I gotta make a new thread about how Stupid these buttons are, i just can't gather the strength to fully explain how Idiotic they are. In short. They are an ui DESIGN ERROR. Should (Obviously) be a 1 combobox(or 1 single select listbox, but combobox is better) + 1 button. not 4 buttons. Obviously. combo+button. reduces (3 times) clicks AND protects from mistake deletes.

Ardbeg
02-27-2017, 05:24 PM
This would be a fantastic help for botters. There is a reason drops position randomly, pets don't pick up chests but all rubbish...

Ardbeg
02-27-2017, 07:09 PM
if they remove common/rare items then we'll have more chances to loot better items.

Wrong! This would only devalue the now rare items. It is the rarity that gives items value. Therefore the now betteritems would be common in this scenario. You can't get rich with items everyone has.

voidPtr
02-27-2017, 07:14 PM
sry Ardbeg, but i disagree. i mean, you may be right, but this shouldn't interfere with the thread's idea; botting should be dealt with by other means imo

This would be a fantastic help for botters. There is a reason drops position randomly, pets don't pick up chests but all rubbish...
So, to be a lot harder to the botters (and to all of us btw), lets be happy that pets do all the stupid things and don't do the useful things. Don't think so. Following this logic, one could say: let's change the game to the worst game there is, so all the botters lose interest and leave. I'm sure there are far better ways botting to be prevented, and even identified, if really desired. Besides, now when km3 is dead, i Myself don't know where to farm for anything valuable (excluding Somberholt, botting doesn't apply there) - about botters - i don't know.
The idea will help All of us, so yeah, it will help all the game participants, botters included. My point is: You address an issue by addressing Exactly the issue, not something else that while affecting a lot of other things, (may) change your issue. ( Shooting mouse with cannon - Yes, the mouse (probably) will die. Also :) .) Botting - i'm sure there're ways to address exactly that issue. @devs: if there's no other good way to address botting - pls ignore this post.
PS Again - i usually agree with ardbeg's posts, often fully, this may be the first otherwise. So I still respect all the info and opinions he gave in his other posts.

voidPtr
02-27-2017, 07:16 PM

Wrong! This would only devalue the now rare items. It is the rarity that gives items value. Therefore the now betteritems would be common in this scenario. You can't get rich with items everyone has.
yes, i agree this is wrong

Cashing
02-27-2017, 09:13 PM
+1

Would allow me to do more runs without having to empty my inventories :P

Avaree
02-27-2017, 10:27 PM
sry Ardbeg, but i disagree. i mean, you may be right, but this shouldn't interfere with the thread's idea; botting should be dealt with by other means imo

So, to be a lot harder to the botters (and to all of us btw), lets be happy that pets do all the stupid things and don't do the useful things. Don't think so. Following this logic, one could say: let's change the game to the worst game there is, so all the botters lose interest and leave. I'm sure there are far better ways botting to be prevented, and even identified, if really desired. Besides, now when km3 is dead, i Myself don't know where to farm for anything valuable (excluding Somberholt, botting doesn't apply there) - about botters - i don't know.
The idea will help All of us, so yeah, it will help all the game participants, botters included. My point is: You address an issue by addressing Exactly the issue, not something else that while affecting a lot of other things, (may) change your issue. ( Shooting mouse with cannon - Yes, the mouse (probably) will die. Also :) .) Botting - i'm sure there're ways to address exactly that issue. @devs: if there's no other good way to address botting - pls ignore this post.
PS Again - i usually agree with ardbeg's posts, often fully, this may be the first otherwise. So I still respect all the info and opinions he gave in his other posts.

The devs have greatly improve botting issue, by not having pets pick up certain items (only junk to fill up botters inventory), also in the mausoleum they have implemented a rotation to map layouts, and removed locks from certain maps.

This is an improvement, it is not ruining the game.

jonasDgreat
02-28-2017, 02:51 PM

i'm just sayin "items" not every common/rare materials,furniture,chests. and their not gonna get those mythics or arcane items cuz there's still jewels which is dumb if they take it out, and furnitures. for instance ur running in dead city u will probably 1/10000 chance to get a arc weapon, if they took out the rare/common "items" u will have chance to get like 1/1000 which is still high. don't get mad its just my opinion, and there is still epic items :p didnt mention that.

ClumsyCactus
02-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Yes PLEASE, I would love this. I really don't want any furniture, or gems, or rares, or epics, or hell, most of the time not even the legendaries are worthwile picking up. I don't want my pet being stupid make me have to clean my 300 slot inventory on a daily basis.

jonasDgreat
02-28-2017, 05:20 PM

Btw, how can u explain the drop rate of elite relic (mind) which is an arcane item? meaning it will be still hard to get arc/mythic equipments. as i said there is still epic items :p

voidPtr
03-02-2017, 12:41 AM
Your opinion is wrong man. If there're no normal/rare items, epic items will just take the place of the normal items, of being most undesired - so with their 'trash' price. (So then, you'll want to throw them away like now the normal items are thrown away). Not the blue color of epic items makes them (a little bit) more valuable than normal items, they are more valuable because normal items Exists in the first place. (Color doesn't matter.)
"if they remove common/rare items" - then epic items will become as common as the common(white) items now, legendary - common as are the rare items now ..., and so on - you're just devaluing the higher tier items, if you remove the lower tier items. So you're doing nothing - the higher tier items will suddenly become 'not that good' (as they were) anymore. Which makes your conclusion "we'll have more chances to loot better items" - to not be true, they again will not be 'better', relative to the 'then existing' items in the game.

jonasDgreat
03-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Your opinion is wrong man. If there're no normal/rare items, epic items will just take the place of the normal items, of being most undesired - so with their 'trash' price. (So then, you'll want to throw them away like now the normal items are thrown away). Not the blue color of epic items makes them (a little bit) more valuable than normal items, they are more valuable because normal items Exists in the first place. (Color doesn't matter.)
"if they remove common/rare items" - then epic items will become as common as the common(white) items now, legendary - common as are the rare items now ..., and so on - you're just devaluing the higher tier items, if you remove the lower tier items. So you're doing nothing - the higher tier items will suddenly become 'not that good' (as they were) anymore. Which makes your conclusion "we'll have more chances to loot better items" - to not be true, they again will not be 'better', relative to the 'then existing' items in the game.
You see STS will just make the loot chances of mythic/arcane higher if they ever remove the common/rare. Btw i find that u mostly will get furniture or crafting materials which is common to get when u run a map. Like the arcane chest in dead city, you'll probably have the chance of 1/10000 to loot that but there is also an arcane item that is easy to get and that is the elite relic (mind) which is so cheap. My point here is even its an arcane it depends on the loot drop of it.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk