PDA

View Full Version : Solution about new speed set.

HulkieBeast
02-27-2017, 11:23 AM
We all know or wait for new speed set to be released at Goblin Event in one month. Why don't STS just release tavern speed location, so people won't complain.

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 11:26 AM
We all know or wait for new speed set to be released at Goblin Event in one month. Why don't STS just release tavern speed location, so people won't complain.
Not everyone owns a tavern unfortunately so people would complain, however everyone can wear rings and amulets if their level is correct.

Chocolaty
02-27-2017, 11:35 AM

People will always complain no matter how good the situation/solution is. :/

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 11:37 AM
Ya i think they might release one. Becoz gob event always has something related to speed.

Nd frm the past all event we saw that one location was released each event. So maybe this time we might get a speed bonus location bt the difference will be that they will stack with other speed buff like weapon speed.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 11:39 AM
Not everyone owns a tavern unfortunately so people would complain, however everyone can wear rings and amulets if their level is correct.
Jst to let to u knw. Tavern price is way way cheaper abt 1/5th of speed set price atm. One can easy get one nd buy the locations. ;)

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 11:53 AM
Jst to let to u knw. Tavern price is way way cheaper abt 1/5th of speed set price atm. One can easy get one nd buy the locations. ;)

I own a tavern and all locations fyi. But i also know not all players can / will, sorry if my unselfishness bothers you. Goodday sir.

Mess
02-27-2017, 12:08 PM
I own a tavern and all locations fyi. But i also know not all players can / will, sorry if my unselfishness bothers you. Goodday sir.

"Not all players can". This is an RPG, those who grind more = get better stuff. Otherwise everyone would have all arc pets and everything just because they "can't afford it"?

Imback Al
02-27-2017, 12:22 PM
Because people cant afford haste set and dont intend on making gold for one, they complain all over the place "speed set user XDDD NOOB OMG"-majority of al 2016-2017

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 12:28 PM
So u r trying to say that ppl can buy speed set if re released (price will be around min say 3-4mil). While they cant buy tavern+1 speed location for max 3mil. No words to explain this .-.

thekragle
02-27-2017, 12:43 PM
It's perfectly reasonable to believe that there will be more locations coming with buffs that increase speed, dodge, crit and so on. So for those that want a location buff for speed they can get it that way if and when it comes, but I wouldn't expect more than a 5% speed boost from the location buff anyway.

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 12:44 PM
"Not all players can". This is an RPG, those who grind more = get better stuff. Otherwise everyone would have all arc pets and everything just because they "can't afford it"?
True. But last time a tavern only location was released there was quite a bit of complaints. Winter wonderland :)

creeepycreeepy
02-27-2017, 12:49 PM
So u r trying to say that ppl can buy speed set if re released (price will be around min say 3-4mil). While they cant buy tavern+1 speed location for max 3mil. No words to explain this .-.

Where did i say anything about buying a speed set? I said something everyone could use was preferable and speed set during last years goblin event was about 900k per piece so your maths a bit off! Go panic sell your set like you talked about in gc earlier xD

Sasamon
02-27-2017, 12:54 PM

Someone give a prize to Mess. Please.

runagain
02-27-2017, 12:56 PM
Because people cant afford haste set and dont intend on making gold for one, they complain all over the place "speed set user XDDD NOOB OMG"-majority of al 2016-2017
Speedset is nub -.- old PvP was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better without awakening, pet combines and speed set ;) .. It Just sux xP

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 01:34 PM
Where did i say anything about buying a speed set? I said something everyone could use was preferable and speed set during last years goblin event was about 900k per piece so your maths a bit off! Go panic sell your set like you talked about in gc earlier xD

Guild chat? O.o u r my guildie lol didnt knw who r u?

Anyways abt speed set, it was 900k becoz it was new nd nab stuff back at lvl 56. U couldnt use it for farming elite underhul until nd unless u had banished set(3/5).

Bt nw its a different story, u can have op stats even with ss. Also u wont be too much of a paper in pvp if u wear ss unlike before.

So ya nw if its re released price wont decrease alot, even if supply is high. Becoz its already at a high price nd to decrease that by 1/10th or 1/5th, nah thats jst a dream.

Nd if u any of my guildie i can 1000% say u dont make 5mil in 2 days wkwkw. Only 2 ppl farm the same thing i do, and u cant be many becoz ik he wont make threads like this ;) Seems like u r the other one ;) Plz dont bluff.

Plqgue
02-27-2017, 01:37 PM
Some of us don't feel the need to waste our golds on a useless house for minimal stat increases and 20% gl

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 01:37 PM
Speedset is nub -.- old PvP was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better without awakening, pet combines and speed set ;) .. It Just sux xP
Wkwkw ya old pvp was gud bt we need to move on ri8 ;)

Pvp was way better without those nab paras nd eyes too wkwkw

runagain
02-27-2017, 01:39 PM
Wkwkw ya old pvp was gud bt we need to move on ri8 ;)

Pvp was way better without those nab paras nd eyes too wkwkw

Ya but para and eye weren't that worst as Speedset, pet combine and awakenings

Kairihearts
02-27-2017, 01:46 PM
Cant see hows theres gonna be a new speed set you already have 200%

What you want now??? 400%???

If any doubt new set comes out i wont bother buying curret set.

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 01:47 PM
Ya but para and eye weren't that worst as Speedset, pet combine and awakenings
Ikr bt i think when sts introduced all of those they had some kind of a plan.

Like they releases thievies, becoz they wanted to introduce new stuffs. Heroic etc ( tho they r crap atm bt epic nd high heroic will be op) would love to see heroic sns or glowstk wkwkw

Mess
02-27-2017, 01:50 PM
Some of us don't feel the need to waste our golds on a useless house for minimal stat increases and 20% gl

Then don't do it? As you said, they are "minimal stats" so it shouldn't really matter.

runagain
02-27-2017, 01:50 PM
Ikr bt i think when sts introduced all of those they had some kind of a plan.

Like they releases thievies, becoz they wanted to introduce new stuffs. Heroic etc ( tho they r crap atm bt epic nd high heroic will be op) would love to see heroic sns or glowstk wkwkw

Mhm.. it's stupid.. all those zaviers ruined the economy altho many ppl say it didn't.. I remember I got my first 2 SnS for 12.5m each.. I think 3-4 months later zavier came and it went to 2-3m .. and ppl still say egg-zavier didn't ruined the economy.. lmfao

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Mhm.. it's stupid.. all those zaviers ruined the economy altho many ppl say it didn't.. I remember I got my first 2 SnS for 12.5m each.. I think 3-4 months later zavier came and it went to 2-3m .. and ppl still say egg-zavier didn't ruined the economy.. lmfao
I nvr said it didn't ruin the economy :)

I jst was saying maybe sts has high plans for us. :)

runagain
02-27-2017, 01:54 PM
I nvr said it didn't ruin the economy :)

I jst was saying maybe sts has high plans for us. :)

Ikik, I brought it wrong mb.

I meant in general haha xd

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 02:05 PM
Cant see hows theres gonna be a new speed set you already have 200%

What you want now??? 400%???

If any doubt new set comes out i wont bother buying curret set.
As i can see frm the gl set, we might get 2 kind of speed set. One 100% nd other 50%. Bt thats a big maybe.

Kairihearts
02-27-2017, 02:08 PM
As i can see frm the gl set, we might get 2 kind of speed set. One 100% nd other 50%. Bt thats a big maybe.

Hmm not gonna cheap i guess :/ as horders will just keep sets :(

Magemagix
02-27-2017, 02:11 PM
Hmm not gonna cheap i guess :/ as horders will just keep sets :(
Ya bt imo they wont be so op. 200% speed is better than 100% becoz u cant catch the 200% speed player with 100%.

Nd i think it will be like those gl sets. Lvl 10 set has 200% gl nd it decreases with increase in lvl.

Same might be the case for speed set. Lvl 55 might be 100% nd lvl60 might be 50%.

Jst an assumption

Behoove
02-27-2017, 03:22 PM
Why should they put the same item in lockeds again...i dont like when they bringing back same or recoloured items

Creepiest
02-27-2017, 03:59 PM
New speed sets xD more %%% of speed .. Or better looking aura on speed set to see difference between old and new

acewasabi
02-27-2017, 04:48 PM
The solution is that the sets will be available again during goblin event. Hopefully by token, following Nightshade's precedent.

Sure, some will get upset. but they've had up to a year of advantage out of it, that's longer than some whole expansions. Sure, the prices will drop, like best end-game gear when expansion comes. But that's the price paid for having enjoyed that advantage.

Also, pleeease bring smelly armor vanity!

Ardbeg
02-27-2017, 05:09 PM
Some Thoughts: If the speed set is already OP in pvp (can't judge, i am the pve type), it should not be upgraded. As a pve player, the tradeoff is still worth it this cap, an upgrade would only nullify other sets.

Alwarez
02-27-2017, 05:49 PM
im 99,99% sure they will lvl up speedset. Not 4x speed, but lvl and stats will be increased. Otherwise sts will have to put something new and op in lock (happens pretty rare), or nobody will open that, leading to less $$ profits.

HulkieBeast
02-28-2017, 02:55 AM
Sorry for misunderstanding but what i mean was that they could re-release the same speed set or speed set with upgraded stats for level 60 and add it to goblin lockeds. The point is, economy won't be ruined, honestly, so many of the speed set users are under 60, pvp players at 58-59 have speed sets, so the economy will be still safe. That will make even STS $, because players will open for new lockeds, i don't like the idea for speed set to be in Event Tokens, because it makes it too easy to get it, kinda ruins it. But re-release its fine, because merchers ruin the price now.

Kakashis
02-28-2017, 04:07 AM
Let's see some level 60/61 speed sets in locked again so it can be had by all again. 10m a set right now is pretty skewed for an event item.

dinzly
02-28-2017, 04:32 AM
also, pleeease bring smelly armor vanity!
yesssssssss !!!!!!

intizamfamily888
02-28-2017, 05:35 AM
Just no to speed as tavern locations. It will completly destroy twinking-_- If u want fast paced gameplays go to endgame. But if u dont like stick to twinking.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Faliziaga
02-28-2017, 08:53 AM
My guess is goblin crates will contain a lv 60 speed set with 150% speed.

Sasamon
02-28-2017, 11:14 AM
Let's see some level 60/61 speed sets in locked again so it can be had by all again. 10m a set right now is pretty skewed for an event item.

How much is Banished, Voice and Avarice Sets nowdays?

Excuses
02-28-2017, 11:42 AM
No. No. And no more speed set please.
I own one of this and addicted but still no. Speed set is one of thing that is ruining pvp tbh.
At least not in pvp if new set will be out please.

But speed location seems OK as long as it's not 200% but less than 100% if no more speed set will be released.
That way everyone can enjoy some speed with gear variations. And catch up speed gear users in maps. Lol

Kakashis
02-28-2017, 08:04 PM
No. No. And no more speed set please.
I own one of this and addicted but still no. Speed set is one of thing that is ruining pvp tbh.
At least not in pvp if new set will be out please.

But speed location seems OK as long as it's not 200% but less than 100% if no more speed set will be released.
That way everyone can enjoy some speed with gear variations. And catch up speed gear users in maps. Lol

Says the guy who owns a set xD

Zeus
02-28-2017, 08:47 PM

It makes PvP extremely ping oriented.

runagain
02-28-2017, 08:52 PM
How much is Banished, Voice and Avarice Sets nowdays?
Banished: 13m +-
Avarice: 15-16m
Voice: 15-17m

MasterP
02-28-2017, 09:41 PM
how do we all know this? i dont know this..What if they do something different ?

Excuses
03-01-2017, 06:39 AM

Well lol
I didn't meant to be greedy but saying 'Even it die off, I still don't want another speed set'

ZuckVolkoff
03-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Not the best idea , but not bad.. They can make it worth alot of tokens

Babyeterne
03-01-2017, 06:28 PM
400% speed lol 200/100% is ok but higher level :banana:

Dont
03-03-2017, 12:06 PM
No more speed sets.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

will0
03-03-2017, 06:30 PM
agree no more speed set

Skilledpvp
03-06-2017, 07:29 AM
Idc what u do but psp don't release a speed set in low levels.

runagain
03-06-2017, 07:36 AM
PvE, specially mausoleum without speed set is the very definition of hell on AL.

I've sold my speed set a couple of days ago in anticipation of the goblin event, hope if there is a speed set it is a few levels up and more choice when it comes to the set(like the rune terror/steel choices in banished/antignome/order weaponry choices.
Use Gale w Dash nd ur mausoleum runs Will Be fun without Speedset xd

voidPtr
03-06-2017, 08:02 AM
Use Gale w Dash nd ur mausoleum runs Will Be fun without Speedset xd
No. It will Not be fun. I don't care much for pvp, but for pve, (especially in long maus end maps,) avikk is right.
I remember, you said somewhere also that you "don't use ankhs", because "you don't rambo", so i suppose you're not killed? (or not much?) in maus. Dontknow, cannot comment. I can talk only for myself, that i am killed, and i can definitely say it isn't fun at all, returning; even for mage. Lets not talk about wars :)

runagain
03-06-2017, 10:22 AM
No. It will Not be fun. I don't care much for pvp, but for pve, (especially in long maus end maps,) avikk is right.
I remember, you said somewhere also that you "don't use ankhs", because "you don't rambo", so i suppose you're not killed? (or not much?) in maus. Dontknow, cannot comment. I can talk only for myself, that i am killed, and i can definitely say it isn't fun at all, returning; even for mage. Lets not talk about wars :)
Mhm, I still pull most of the time, it's Just the timing of ur shield and Gale lol.. but with Speedset u can pull more ^-^

And

As long as u controll the mobs as a mage there is no reason to die, or am I wrong?:3

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

johnycageee
03-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Funny thing is that the speed set owners saying noooo,don't bring sets again,amd I guess everyone who don't own it (including me) want to try to get one of speed sets.
So why so selfish?
Please sts,made speed sets as reward for platinum tier on goblin event.
(Thanks in advance from all Arlorians who don't own speed sets)

Dan Pinheiro
03-06-2017, 08:01 PM
I prefer Speed Location(add50%-100% speed) idea (my opinion)

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk

voidPtr
03-07-2017, 12:56 PM
I prefer Speed Location(add50%-100% speed) idea (my opinion)
And I prefer Removing All Locations. my idea (my opinion). Absolute p2w feature. Unfortunately it will not happen. p2w features bring sts profit. But i still think it's unfair - even p2w features should require some ... "gaming"(to do something in the game) to receive the advantage, should not be just "buy with $(plat) and receive stats/advatage immediately".
Unfortunately things that bring sts revenue are not going to be changed, even if they are "not right". So i'm just stating my opinion.

Magemagix
03-07-2017, 01:59 PM
And I prefer Removing All Locations. my idea (my opinion). Absolute p2w feature. Unfortunately it will not happen. p2w features bring sts profit. But i still think it's unfair - even p2w features should require some ... "gaming"(to do something in the game) to receive the advantage, should not be just "buy with $(plat) and receive stats/advatage immediately".
Unfortunately things that bring sts revenue are not going to be changed, even if they are "not right". So i'm just stating my opinion.
I dont get u lol. Everything in this game are becoz of p2w players. Arcanes, mythics everything.

Bt tbh locations r pretty cheap nw. Best location i.e winter location costs jst abt 450-550k. Same goes for forest, mountain etc.

So i dont see a problem with adding more locations. Atm tavern is the best investment in the game after vanities.

Moreover locations arent a mandatory. If u want them u can buy them, same as arcanes or vanities.

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk

voidPtr
03-07-2017, 02:40 PM
I dont get u lol...
If i don't get that a programmer works to be paid, then i'm the most stupid programmer in the world.
Whether the prices are cheap (in Your opinion, my opinion differs) doesn't matter, i was talking that the principle isn't fair. And it's not. This is a game. The most fair would be the game to be won by skills. Unfortunately this is not now the things work, in the real world. It is a game, but more importantly it is a business. Still, that doesn't make some business decisions to be 'fair'. They are 'needed/unavoidable', but not 'fair'.

runagain
03-07-2017, 02:50 PM
If i don't get that a programmer works to be paid, then i'm the most stupid programmer in the world.
Whether the prices are cheap (in Your opinion, my opinion differs) doesn't matter, i was talking that the principle isn't fair. And it's not. This is a game. The most fair would be the game to be won by skills. Unfortunately this is not now the things work, in the real world. It is a game, but more importantly it is a business. Still, that doesn't make some business decisions to be 'fair'. They are 'needed/unavoidable', but not 'fair'.
It happens :3