PDA

View Full Version : Why are the new pets made unstashable?

Tryagaiiin
02-27-2017, 03:08 PM
Hey,

First of all, I can understand why it is made untradable, so more ppl spend plats. Ok.

But why is it unstashable too? Would have bought one to use it on several toon, but since I can't stash it, I won't buy.
I don't see a good reason for that.

Plus, why were the Buy Character Slot went from 5 to 50, and the Inventory Upgrade went from 5 to 25 ?

Bad changes imo :(

Cinco
02-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Will consider making the Pets stashable :-)
They won't be made tradeable 'cause of the inherent exploits with the content, etc.

Characters are considerably more valuable now that the game goes up to Level 85. Items are, too. Prices increased accordingly.

Tryagaiiin
02-27-2017, 03:50 PM
Thanks !

sebbyc
02-27-2017, 03:52 PM
Oh Darn... (Inventory from 5 to 25) lol. But I understand cinco. Wishing i didn't this earlier now lol.

MrClifford
02-27-2017, 04:03 PM
They won't be made tradeable 'cause of the inherent exploits with the content, etc.

Characters are considerably more valuable now that the game goes up to Level 85. Items are, too. Prices increased accordingly.
I can see why you made them untradable - but I agree I think they should be stashable as many people have many toons that they farm on when they get 3x from daily

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hook
02-27-2017, 06:14 PM

The graphical issues were fixed with the hand off item shields but not with the new halo effect of new sets. Could this be fixed as well. The halo pops out any vanity helm.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Groaning
02-27-2017, 06:31 PM
The graphical issues were fixed with the hand off item shields but not with the new halo effect of new sets. Could this be fixed as well. The halo pops out any vanity helm.

Its just like how the set bonus effect never goes away no matter what vanity you wear, don't see why this should be removed

Hook
02-27-2017, 07:21 PM
Its just like how the set bonus effect never goes away no matter what vanity you wear, don't see why this should be removed
Was just pointing it out for cosmetic reasons. I see the halo overlaps with any vanity helm and looks ugly 😁 lol. Didn't think anyone actually liked it.

Groaning
02-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Was just pointing it out for cosmetic reasons. I see the halo overlaps with any vanity helm and looks ugly �� lol. Didn't think anyone actually liked it.

ohh :< I actually think it looks quite nice

Fwend
02-27-2017, 08:36 PM
The new pets look fantastic, loving the purple.

Please make the pets stashable.

And reconsider the benefits of making the pets tradable. It means more pets bought for plat resulting in more income for STS. If the Pets are made exclusive, this is another reason for the black market to rise up and sell accounts that have these special pets.

KingFu
02-27-2017, 08:48 PM
The new pets look fantastic, loving the purple.

Please make the pets stashable.

And reconsider the benefits of making the pets tradable. It means more pets bought for plat resulting in more income for STS. If the Pets are made exclusive, this is another reason for the black market to rise up and sell accounts that have these special pets.

I certainly agree here. Having the pets be untradeable seems rather counter productive. I don't feel exceptions should start being made since it'll just open up another can of worms.

Dolloway
02-27-2017, 09:03 PM
If you won't make pets tradable, also consider making them purchasable for both plat and gold instead of just plat.

I'd be willing to spend like 100m to get Lat.ko just because it can help me so much in maps and I can use it to level chars.

Bazinga!
02-27-2017, 10:35 PM
If you won't make pets tradable, also consider making them purchasable for both plat and gold instead of just plat.

I'd be willing to spend like 100m to get Lat.ko just because it can help me so much in maps and I can use it to level chars.

Uhh yeah thats the whole point. Gotta pay plat for something extremely good. Everyone has gold.

Dolloway
02-27-2017, 10:57 PM
Uhh yeah thats the whole point. Gotta pay plat for something extremely good. Everyone has gold.

People will just buy accs with the pets off the black market for lowered prices.

Since 'everyone has gold', this discourages people selling or buying stuff on the black market.

Bazinga!
02-28-2017, 02:26 AM
People will just buy accs with the pets off the black market for lowered prices.

Since 'everyone has gold', this discourages people selling or buying stuff on the black market.

If I had to give my opinion about the black market, then I would say that STS shouldn't interfere. There are bound to be some people who buy accounts / items for real money. The only other option is to make the game completely free.

Waug
02-28-2017, 07:10 AM

I've a proper solution of "inherent exploits", here it is -

You'll purchase / get the trad-able & stash-able pet without any kinda ability, but TO MAKE IT EFFECTIVE you'll have to craft it (just one hit craft, beast master can do that) once it's crafted, it won't be tradable anymore, even mayn't be stashable anymore but it will gain all the abilities that it have right now, that's how it will get BOUND TO ONE TOON or one account to use which ever is preferable.

For fun pupose, you may call it buying egg, rather pet and call the crafting - hatching. So you buy ineffective egg of pet then hatch it to be effective and let it become acc/toon bound aka tame pet :)

Bazinga!
02-28-2017, 08:25 AM
I've a proper solution of "inherent exploits", here it is -

You'll purchase / get the trad-able & stash-able pet without any kinda ability, but TO MAKE IT EFFECTIVE you'll have to craft it (just one hit craft, beast master can do that) once it's crafted, it won't be tradable anymore, even mayn't be stashable anymore but it will gain all the abilities that it have right now, that's how it will get BOUND TO ONE TOON or one account to use which ever is preferable.

For fun pupose, you may call it buying egg, rather pet and call the crafting - hatching. So you buy ineffective egg of pet then hatch it to be effective and let it become acc/toon bound aka tame pet :)

For once I agree with you. And I actually think this is a great idea.

Since your introducing an AL concept into PL with the 'beastmaster' and everything, why not do the complete thing and make trade-able eggs, which become untrade-able after it is hatched, just like in AL.

Hook
03-01-2017, 01:33 AM
ohh :< I actually think it looks quite nice
Ok ok SORRY 😥

Groaning
03-01-2017, 07:14 AM
Ok ok SORRY ��

no need to apologize, you can have your own opinion :)