PDA

View Full Version : Just a question which must to be clarified!

Mucsi
02-27-2017, 05:35 PM

Let me ask about this topic.. Does trading the gold in game against the Terms of Service then? Why did they not shout the trading function off yet then? It's too nebulous to playing those days. I wouldn't like to start a drama discuss, just looking for questions. Does the trading gold leading to ban? Economy crashing, we need answers, otherwise this game, this whole community's fate has written already.

But I hope everyone will be OK".

*shifty eyes*

Justg
02-27-2017, 05:57 PM
Let me ask about this topic.. Does trading the gold in game against the Terms of Service then? Why did they not shout the trading function off yet then? It's too nebulous to playing those days. I wouldn't like to start a drama discuss, just looking for questions. Does the trading gold leading to ban? Economy crashing, we need answers, otherwise this game, this whole community's fate has written already.

*shifty eyes*

The sky is not falling.

We've removed some of the most egregious exploiters and account/ gold buyers and sellers from the game.

We'll continue to do so, so don't buy or sell gold or accounts and you will be just fine! Trade away!

Ydra
02-27-2017, 06:32 PM

*shifty eyes*

What he means by buying/selling gold is the exchange of real currency (dollars, euros, etc) with in-game currency (gold) in ways that are not through STS.

Justg
02-28-2017, 10:08 AM
What he means by buying/selling gold is the exchange of real currency (dollars, euros, etc) with in-game currency (gold) in ways that are not through STS.

Yes, thanks for the clarification.

Mess
02-28-2017, 11:02 AM
Yes, thanks for the clarification.
G, I heard some people got banned for trading above 5m, can you give us a reply on that? Thanks :p

Chocolaty
02-28-2017, 11:07 AM
G, I heard some people got banned for trading above 5m, can you give us a reply on that? Thanks :p

I sold my Undying Orb 2days ago in Expadition camp, and i didnt get banned. Only cheaters/ToS breakers get banned!

Mess
02-28-2017, 11:46 AM
I sold my Undying Orb 2days ago in Expadition camp, and i didnt get banned. Only cheaters/ToS breakers get banned!

Ohh I see, guess I can go back to sell my stuff then. Thanks for the info ;)

Energizeric
02-28-2017, 01:14 PM

As with most criminals, guilty people usually claim to be innocent. While there may be the occasional player who is banned by mistake, I'm guessing most of the bans are legitimate and what you are hearing are mostly guilty people who are claiming to be innocent.

Justg
02-28-2017, 03:06 PM
As with most criminals, guilty people usually claim to be innocent. While there may be the occasional player who is banned by mistake, I'm guessing most of the bans are legitimate and what you are hearing are mostly guilty people who are claiming to be innocent.

Yup.

/11charsnoshifty