View Full Version : Locks?

Begozot
02-28-2017, 06:02 AM
Hello, I've been gone about a year and just picked this game up again. Headed to farm some locks from the mines and had a rude awakening. Where can we farm locks now? Was that taken from the game? Any answers would be much appreciated. Thanks

ujangkampak
02-28-2017, 06:32 AM
Mausoleum 4 5 6 bcoz it drop Large & Massive locks xD but yaa u need working hard to grinding points and tokens to open that maps xD
For normal locks, my fav is Undim Fields bcoz its short way to boss, fast kill & repeat xD
Other option, Lost mage mine, windmoore harbor & soutern seas :frog:

matiusjohntw
02-28-2017, 06:35 AM
Its still available from any map bosses (but no longer drop in tombs)

Level ur char up, and farm lock on highest stage of Mausoleum, you can loot a large n massive version !

But if you dnt wnt to run maus.. you can try Farm lock at normal map of undim fields (shuyal 4) and elite undim for a chance to loot large lock :)

-Topsorc

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Fsuryo
02-28-2017, 06:57 AM
Say goodbye for locks

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

capeo
02-28-2017, 12:37 PM
Locks are going to go down unless the drop rate changes. Not the best way to farm now. IMHO good gold loot weapon and endless runs is best right now.

I don't know how to feel about the locked drop rate. A lot of good stuff is only available through locked so I'm glad more are on the market even if it's not as profitable to farm them. I don't pop them myself very often so I sell them. High drop rate means I don't make much from sale to buy shards or pets that are potentially in them. I make more on the runs through mausoleum 4-6 with 100% gold loot. I guess together that is okay you just need to farm hard for a decent profit. Anhks aren't cheap.

If you have been gone a year level up, buy gold loot weapon, join a good guild and start plugging away at the graveyard. It takes a long time to get enough points to even run mausoleum 4-6.