PDA

View Full Version : Free Up Inactive Usernames

Tinkerbelldoll
02-28-2017, 02:24 PM
Hey spacetime i wanted to suggest for you guys to free up some names from game. Theres many old players who don't play Dark Legends anymore. Sometimes its hard for people to pick a username because they are all taken by old accounts that are no longer active. I know you guys did something similiar to this in Acrane Legends by freeing up some usernames of users that no longer were active (years) . Can you guys do something similiar here in Dark Legends ? It would be much appreciated

japan
02-28-2017, 02:33 PM
Hey spacetime i wanted to suggest for you guys to free up some names from game. Theres many old players who don't play Dark Legends anymore. Sometimes its hard for people to pick a username because they are all taken by old accounts that are no longer active. I know you guys did something similiar to this in Acrane Legends by freeing up some usernames of users that no longer were active (years) . Can you guys do something similiar here in Dark Legends ? It would be much appreciated
Yes I agree 100%
I emailed them about this a few years ago I wonder if they changed their mind now

They should allow players to bid for them with platinum or gold
They should only free up names of players who have been inactive for 3 1/2 years or longer

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Uber Lycan
03-15-2017, 07:29 AM
I agree with this 100% I've got tons of toons and many names I wanted but couldn't use because they were taken so it gets hard sometimes

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wontwang
03-17-2017, 07:08 AM
#FreeTheInactiveNames

Jellal
03-21-2017, 11:46 PM
#FreeInactiveUsernames

japan
04-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Bump

Devs please free some inactive usernames for us, there aren't many unique ones left and many players with good names are gone from the game.

You could rename accounts of players who haven't been online at all in over 3 years or longer, so that we are able to take those names for ourselves.

Also, is it possible to make some "bad" names usable?
Right now we aren't able to use any names with the word 'tit' in it
Is there a way you can fix it so that we can use words like 'titan' and 'titanium'? They aren't even innapropriate

Also, why is my country's name not available? It says it's innapropriate..
Is it because it has 'jap'?
Can you fix this also, please?

P.s. I call dibs on the name Japan
😉