PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion> add /join commend

Irg
03-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Idk why but i just think it will be extremely useful and helpfull
So for example, someone saids "jj m6" you dont have to scroll all the way
To just find the name and click join. You can just do /join and instantly join that map
He is currently in

Just ny personal idea, think it will be cool, if its bad dont hate

command!!!!

Minisalami
03-01-2017, 10:22 AM
And, what is confusing is that there is ja join button sometimes but no free slots. Perhaps this can be fixed as well.

Plqgue
03-01-2017, 01:15 PM
+1 we need this bad

Iplo
03-01-2017, 01:17 PM
And, what is confusing is that there is ja join button sometimes but no free slots. Perhaps this can be fixed as well.
Exactly. Why sometimes when I press join, it gives an error and says some bs about space reserved for other player. Who is the other player? And it may say same thing for like 30 seconds O_o

ZuckVolkoff
03-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Even better if we can get notification for auction house sold , expired items.

Antispace
03-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Exactly. Why sometimes when I press join, it gives an error and says some bs about space reserved for other player. Who is the other player? And it may say same thing for like 30 seconds O_o
Im quite sure u dont want this to get removed, thatd the feature that slots are kept closed for, e.g. people who get dced or refreshed chrome etc. This aint bad this is definetly a good feature imo, imagine u r in a map and u dc becauade ur phone changes from mobile data to wifi or whatever and u connect back and ur slot is instantly taken

Tho i totally agree on the /join command and id add an /ignore command too

Ign Stun

Azerothraven
03-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Im quite sure u dont want this to get removed, thatd the feature that slots are kept closed for, e.g. people who get dced or refreshed chrome etc. This aint bad this is definetly a good feature imo, imagine u r in a map and u dc becauade ur phone changes from mobile data to wifi or whatever and u connect back and ur slot is instantly taken

Ign Stun

I totally agree with you but because you can not directly join m2-4 like normal maps. If someone doesn't come back the game mauso becomes very difficult with 3-2 plays and people leave. If someone else can't join u basically have to restart from m1 which is sad. This is why I prefer to party as people who Pt are committed to finished the levels more often

Iplo
03-01-2017, 04:12 PM

Ign Stun
Ohh thanks for info! It's a good feature if it's like that. I just didnt know why that error happens xD

Fsuryo
03-01-2017, 09:32 PM
+100. Scrolling 800+ member is wasting time

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

voidPtr
03-02-2017, 03:27 AM

mmm, nope. it's not a feature, it's a bug. if all spaces in a map are taken or reserved for someone, then the 'join button' should not be available (grayed out or missing). And vise versa - if there are free spaces in a map (not already reserved for someone), exactly then the 'join button' should be available. People are rightfully complaining that the join button/availability says one thing, and later it turns out to be another. (Well, it's not the Most important bug, but can be annoying.)
PS Yes, i know you called 'feature' - the reservation (for some seconds). it's good thing of course. I'm saying that the button mechanics can be improved.

Flicktime
03-02-2017, 06:35 AM
mmm, nope. it's not a feature, it's a bug. if all spaces in a map are taken or reserved for someone, then the 'join button' should not be available (grayed out or missing). And vise versa - if there are free spaces in a map (not already reserved for someone), exactly then the 'join button' should be available. People are rightfully complaining that the join button/availability says one thing, and later it turns out to be another. (Well, it's not the Most important bug, but can be annoying.)
PS Yes, i know you called 'feature' - the reservation (for some seconds). it's good thing of course. I'm saying that the button mechanics can be improved.
This is what i want to say.
If the map has already reserved, then don't display the "join" button.

Irg
03-02-2017, 09:23 PM

Yep thats anoying as well, and after that u gota scroll all the way down to find another one caus the list closed

Babyeterne
03-02-2017, 10:33 PM
+1 will be cool

herculeans
03-03-2017, 04:44 AM
Hmmm... what if I tell my guild mates I found bael 2 :banana:

Irg
03-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Hmmm... what if I tell my guild mates I found bael 2 :banana:

Well... Just see who have the fastest finger
But still, this command will help a lot