PDA

View Full Version : Thank you STS

Engelhard
03-01-2017, 05:26 PM
I have been back in game since the new update and been following forums too. It is awesome to see you guys bringing new life back to PL. I have also noticed that you guys have been following the forums and listening to the players opinions and making some changes for the better of the game and make changes that others have recommended. I just wanted to thank y'all for the hard work that is being put into PL once again. Cheers and hopefully many more years in the Pocket Legend world.
Engelhard

Fwend
03-01-2017, 06:53 PM
This is the type of positive feedback that is welcomed, and more need to let STS know that we love that they care.

All the time and effort they put into our game makes it more enjoyable for the players, and they are responding and changing the game based on our requests when they can.
Thank you for the new "pay to win" PL, it was the injection that the game needed.

tasakli
03-02-2017, 05:09 AM
Thank you for the new "pay to win" PL

thanks man/

Aiama
03-02-2017, 06:19 AM
Thank you so much

Kurvy
03-02-2017, 08:18 AM
4 New sets in a month, they on a money spree before the close the servers.

Eagleye
03-02-2017, 11:19 AM
This was recently posted in the Al section and most likely the real reason for the surge of new plat purchasable items and content updates. >:) something new is definitely brewing in the lab.