PDA

View Full Version : Re: the shipyard

Lowlyspy
10-07-2011, 12:52 PM
So regarding the shipyard expansion that was announced during the android bbq, there has been a little specualtion as to what kind of enemies we'll be combatting and someone suggested pirates. When this was suggested the first thing i thought was "wait, didnt we already fight intergalactic pirates on the red sun?" But then the thought crosses my mind "pirate king?!".

We crushed captain redbeard in the earlier campaign, in doing this did we anger a higher power of pirate??

Comments appreciated :)

Acyer
10-07-2011, 01:25 PM
When I think of a shipyard I think of ship builders not pirates. Like mechanical droids that assemble spaceships and machines.

TheChairmaker
10-07-2011, 01:30 PM
When I think of a shipyard I think of ship builders not pirates. Like mechanical droids that assemble spaceships and machines.

Same :redface: imagine a final boss which was like a half-assembled spaceship!!!

Growwle
10-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Maybe it will be aliens that are occupying a shipyard.

TheChairmaker
10-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Maybe it will be aliens that are occupying a shipyard.

One can never have too many aliens. MOAR ALIENS!!!

Cascade
10-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Imagine instead of running from falling sandbags like in Slouch-o, You are dodging swinging anchors.

Growwle
10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Imagine instead of running from falling sandbags like in Slouch-o, You are dodging swinging anchors.

I assume it would be in space, so I guess they would be floating anchors.

THE Tesla
10-07-2011, 02:59 PM
What if its an abandoned ship yard with old robots, or like ghost robots even... Seeing as how its the end of the month and that would be Halloween, I wonder if that would be incorporated into the level.

Growwle
10-07-2011, 04:34 PM
What if its an abandoned ship yard with old robots, or like ghost robots even... Seeing as how its the end of the month and that would be Halloween, I wonder if that would be incorporated into the level.

Maybe haunted like Event Horizon...

deafmaster
10-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Granted that the ship building scenario sounds more likely than pirates, but I'm not so sure about the enemies being assembly droids, or droids at all for that matter. It was stated that there would be a new "enemy race." That being said, I'm guessing that the enemies will be something we've never seen before, and will probably have even more depth to them than the Polaroid/Kodak droids we've been fighting in sloucho lol. I can't wait!! :cheerful:

Acyer
10-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Granted that the ship building scenario sounds more likely than pirates, but I'm not so sure about the enemies being assembly droids, or droids at all for that matter. It was stated that there would be a new "enemy race." That being said, I'm guessing that the enemies will be something we've never seen before, and will probably have even more depth to them than the Polaroid/Kodak droids we've been fighting in sloucho lol. I can't wait!! :cheerful:

Well they also said the new race would be friendly or a enemy and only race missing is the Mode race.

Phoenixking
10-07-2011, 06:38 PM
I say its.......jetpack warriors!!! Why do you think they are realising jetpacks O.o

TheChairmaker
10-08-2011, 12:23 AM
I say its.......jetpack warriors!!! Why do you think they are realising jetpacks O.o

Jetpacks FTW.