PDA

View Full Version : 2017-03-02 Content Update (224359)

TzatOps
03-02-2017, 03:26 PM
+ Fixed a problem where Ok'Tal Pet and Elite Item buffs would sometimes disappear.

Usability
03-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Keep getting me excited thinking y'all gonna revert to +/-5 ) levels pvp I dead right now and its not getting better idk if im the only one seeing this maybe the time im on is bad but idk who else feels the same?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-02-2017, 05:27 PM
No plans to revert the +/- 2 level range currently in-place. The +/- 5 level range for PvP matches is too broad given the wild variance in equipment.

From looking at the game server activity, most people are engaged in the endgame content - leveling to 85, enjoying the new insane pets, etc.
Level raises always empty the PvP rooms. Happens with every new cap. I would expect to see a lot more players in PvP after they've finished capping all their endgame toons, etc.

Bats
03-02-2017, 05:58 PM
No plans to revert the +/- 2 level range currently in-place. The +/- 5 level range for PvP matches is too broad given the wild variance in equipment.

From looking at the game server activity, most people are engaged in the endgame content - leveling to 85, enjoying the new insane pets, etc.
Level raises always empty the PvP rooms. Happens with every new cap. I would expect to see a lot more players in PvP after they've finished capping all their endgame toons, etc.

I like your optimism although the first time I went on PL since 2 weeks (even though i used PL day to day) I still find no pvp games at level 35. Also, keeping your head in the clouds at level 80-85 is not effective for players that PVP below in "twink level." I think that it is way too late.

I made this post before (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?388865-Level-requirements) and everyone said that the this new 5 decrease to 2 update was the best. I would like to see what they say now about pvp.

Also, for people blinded by optimism, I think it would be better if developers could see statistics (most likely decreasing rapidly) for who plays the game now instead of making guesses on people on the forums (people on the forums are here to talk, not to play). Because for me, it evidently is clear: PL is going downhill.

Cinco
03-02-2017, 06:21 PM
You're a trip, Bats! Your guesses about data may be terrible but your passion for PvP is awesome :-)

Usability
03-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Ok Cinco I'ma take your word for it I hope it gets more active I play end game that gets boring though (no offense to you I still love the cap) and I wanna play other levels but when there is no games I just leave

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Malpaedia
03-09-2017, 09:53 AM
And given all the update tweeks and Event cycles I personally think you guys are doing a bang up job, thx!
Swings and roundabouts my friend one day up one day down, +/-2pvp lvl range a welcome adjustment.
All we need know is a wee xtra chat function to allow us to talk to several selected friends at once in the friends/guild
section. Hint hint. Lol
Loyal Alterran adventurer.