PDA

View Full Version : Important

Timelife
03-02-2017, 06:04 PM
is it possible that stg deleted my account by accident???

Fwend
03-02-2017, 06:12 PM
That is highly unlikely.

Please explain the situation? or you can send me a pm about it. Have you emailed STS about this?

Timelife
03-02-2017, 06:18 PM
That is highly unlikely.

Please explain the situation? or you can send me a pm about it. Have you emailed STS about this?

I tried to login today and it said my email doesnt excist

Fwend
03-02-2017, 06:48 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, it does sound like someone has hacked you.

Double check the spelling of your email and password.

Contact STS support asap with details of what has occurred. I know they will be able to help you.

Once you receive a ticket number from them you can pm a dev on forums and inquire about your case. Keep in mind STS help is inundated with thousands of emails per day. Only make one request and be patient, they will respond, multiple requests will have the opposite effect and put you at the bottom of the list.

Hoping you will get your account soon.

SillyJuan
03-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Just be patient man, wait for them to email you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spullllll
03-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Same happens with Arcane Legends. My account on Arcane was inactive for almost 2 months and poof, it was gone. I know for a fact I originally created the email associated with the account, but somehow it was deleted. Idk man but I was pretty disappointed considering I spent countless hours doing quests, and grinding to get the best possible items. Idk all you can do is wait for a reply from sts bro.

Bazinga!
03-03-2017, 12:54 AM
Whatever you do, don't make an account with that e-mail.

Ignitedmage
03-03-2017, 10:04 AM
Try to contact STS ASAP because if unfortunately you got hacked, you'll have a bad time recovering.

If you did got hacked i'll be ready to give all my gold to you.(i only got handful of gold so :3)

humiiii
03-03-2017, 01:32 PM
How do you even get hacked? Please stop saying that

Ignitedmage
03-04-2017, 08:38 AM

ummm bro, i really don't wanna put a clause against you but he never said he got hacked, it's just the community assuming that happened as well why would STG delete someone account.

humiiii
03-04-2017, 10:33 AM
ummm bro, i really don't wanna put a clause against you but he never said he got hacked, it's just the community assuming that happened as well why would STG delete someone account.

I know, i'm talking to the others

Ignitedmage
03-04-2017, 10:50 AM
I know, i'm talking to the others

Ohh okay, sorry didn't understood, i was just asuming he got hacked because well STG won't change/remove their email from the game.

Timelife
03-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Idk if i can get it back, I might aswell try to recover my other account since I haven't used it and forgot the pass XD, I'm expecting that all my items are gone anyway..
or the easiest solution. quit the game.

Ignitedmage
03-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Idk if i can get it back, I might aswell try to recover my other account since I haven't used it and forgot the pass XD, I'm expecting that all my items are gone anyway..
or the easiest solution. quit the game.

i can help you with 500k. that probably worth like 1k now but well gold is gold.

Timelife
03-04-2017, 04:20 PM
i can help you with 500k. that probably worth like 1k now but well gold is gold.

that would be very appreciated, I'm somehow drilled to start all over and anything would help. (struggling hard to buy mana pots)
my new in game name is: Deadshqt

send me a friend request if u want

KingFu
03-04-2017, 05:28 PM

It's actually very possible. The most likely/easiest method would only apply to a specific few, though, and most others would be entirely unfeasible. I highly doubt it's the case here. However unlikely it is still possible, and has happened.

bglir
03-04-2017, 07:45 PM
Happens to me and never got helped or even a reply.

Burningdex
03-04-2017, 08:14 PM
People have definitely been hacked before, it's possible. Time, add burniingdex, ill get you like 8k mana pots and 2k hp (all i have, dont have gold : p)

Burstnuke
03-05-2017, 12:59 AM
my 2011 acc got hacked (yahoo had a massive password leak) and yahoo deleted it. Sad days.

humiiii
03-05-2017, 01:53 PM
my 2011 acc got hacked (yahoo had a massive password leak) and yahoo deleted it. Sad days.

made my day lmao thats so unlucky

Buchmeister
03-06-2017, 10:30 AM
It's possible. You can get bruteforced.

Vigilante
03-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Happens to me and never got helped or even a reply.

My inspiration. Must move on if sts does not reply, otherwise start off fresh.

Timelife
03-07-2017, 09:07 AM
My inspiration. Must move on if sts does not reply, otherwise start off fresh.

Kind of what i'm doing now, my main is L26 :')