PDA

View Full Version : Making Cs Searchable By Sellers Name

Kurvy
03-03-2017, 10:45 AM
I think this would be a great add on. Here's why.
1. If someone is selling items in CS you could just search their name and you could see what they are selling.
2. I know that there are plenty of merches that have tons of great stuff in Cs. For ex. Hardfeather, I'm always finding his stuff. It would help if we could search their names to see what they are selling.
3. If you want to surprise a friend and buy there stuff from Cs. I try to do this when I see they are selling. It's a nice surprise.

Usability
03-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Love the idea

tasakli
03-03-2017, 05:38 PM
missing #4: $

Congeniality
03-03-2017, 07:19 PM
missing #4: $

I am number 4

Vigilante
03-03-2017, 07:30 PM
I am number 4

Sucks, I am number 1

KingFu
03-03-2017, 07:45 PM
This has been suggested dozens of times, and every time I fail to see a real practical use for it.

I'd much rather have a ring filter, a clear filters button, or a pop up chat box in cs.

Kurvy
03-04-2017, 12:07 AM
This has been suggested dozens of times, and every time I fail to see a real practical use for it.

I'd much rather have a ring filter, a clear filters button, or a pop up chat box in cs.

We do technically have a ring filter. Although it was hard to find at first but it's fine now, but I think the chat bar and clear filters button would be great add ons.

Jilsponie
03-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Searching a seller isn't really needed for any purpose... if you want to buy your friends item, search for the item you know they are selling. Searching the name of the seller could get you to buy an item for a higher price then it's listed by someone else... chat window option in cs would be grand :) nothing quite like missing out on gc because you have to browse cs lol

Kurvy
03-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Searching a seller isn't really needed for any purpose... if you want to buy your friends item, search for the item you know they are selling. Searching the name of the seller could get you to buy an item for a higher price then it's listed by someone else... chat window option in cs would be grand :) nothing quite like missing out on gc because you have to browse cs lol
Doesn't matter anyways lol. You heard cinco.