PDA

View Full Version : More Suggestions

Kurvy
03-03-2017, 10:48 AM
1. Be able to search inventory and stash to find items easier.
2. A side bar elixir store so it is a lot easier to buy an elixir in the middle of farming.

Bazinga!
03-03-2017, 12:36 PM
You might as well stop with the suggestions. If they don't make money, they don't get made. I speak from experience. Now they've just started blocking my suggestion threads from being posted, for an unknown reason.

Blyzzor
03-03-2017, 12:58 PM
You gave such good constructive feedback and it was a little too good so you had to be silenced in order to prevent a rebellion from happening

Cinco
03-03-2017, 01:08 PM
These suggestions would definitely make money!

Unfortunately... I can't do them :-(

Skillz
03-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Then i guess its time ;) im gone.

Kurvy
03-04-2017, 12:33 AM

Cinco are we doin pattys day event? ;P

Bazinga!
03-04-2017, 12:41 AM

Oh I got it now... a 5 minute elixir that gives you access to an elixir side bar! Such creative ways.

Bazinga!
03-04-2017, 12:55 AM
Cinco are we doin pattys day event? ;P

This time it'll be biggest luck.

Blyzzor
03-04-2017, 03:40 AM
Every single thing that makes player experience better generates money in the long run.. what kind of world do u even live in. The reason cinco cant do this is because he prioritizes bigger things in the game, and all the little stuff he can't invest time to bc he doesn't have anyone to help him.. pretty straightforward < and that's the right way too considering the factors

Bazinga!
03-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Every single thing that makes player experience better generates money in the long run.. what kind of world do u even live in. The reason cinco cant do this is because he prioritizes bigger things in the game, and all the little stuff he can't invest time to bc he doesn't have anyone to help him.. pretty straightforward < and that's the right way too considering the factors

You're being naive. Look at the trend in the recent updates. They're short-term, pricey and frankly, lacking quality. You say that Cinco doesn't have time for updates like this, but it's STS' decision to leave the responsibility of PL to Cinco only.

There has been no game promotion whatsoever. No new players are joining. Updates are being made keeping in mind that there is a small player base, and the cost of items in game has increased exponentially to make up for the lack of players.