PDA

View Full Version : Where should I power level at L75?

Snakespeare
03-03-2017, 03:32 PM
How are we power leveling these days? I've searched around and things have changed so much since I went on break.

Is there an ideal zone where I can stack my 2x and 5x and get massive xp? Is there a regenerating open zone where we can just stay for the length of an elixir and hack and slash and chat like we know what we're doing?

I went into this The Overlord Returns map 1 called "A Realm in Ruins" and there were these aliens but they were gray and my EASY kills got me no xp. I'm like... what?! There was one easy-to-kite mini-boss and I got a few xp for him, but not for any mobs. So I'm open for any advice.

Groaning
03-03-2017, 03:43 PM
The fourth map of The Overlord Returns has a ton a easy to kill mobs, but I believe that leveling in rifts is a lot faster

Snakespeare
03-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Thanks, Groaning. gtsy...

Still wondering why I wasn't getting xp from gray mob aliens in map 1. I checked three times. Is level 75 too low for that map?

Groaning
03-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Thanks, Groaning. gtsy...

Still wondering why I wasn't getting xp from gray mob aliens in map 1. I checked three times. Is level 75 too low for that map?

The shadow clone monster things don't give xp :)

Dolloway
03-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Leveling in Starship might give you 30-40k xp per hour or something like that.

Leveling in Prison will give you 120-150k xp per hour (very random based on xp drops). Boss drops up to 20k xp.

KingFu
03-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Well, hello good sir! Hope all has been well with you.

Snakespeare
03-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Thanks, all, for the tips. It's been so long I didn't even know where the XP was. I didn't even realize that you don't get XP from mobs; that it drops. And it's not really that hard to do, even.

Good to see you, too, KingFu. I'm doing well. Mainly the news is I have 6 grandkids now. I love them all so much! :)

Jhawkeye
03-07-2017, 04:34 AM
Thanks, all, for the tips. It's been so long I didn't even know where the XP was. I didn't even realize that you don't get XP from mobs; that it drops. And it's not really that hard to do, even.

Good to see you, too, KingFu. I'm doing well. Mainly the news is I have 6 grandkids now. I love them all so much! :)
You do still get xp from the mobs in warlord dungeon. You could also do mega maze as well but I'm fairly certain its slower than starship.

P.S. I'll never ask can I buy your community shield again. You get feisty

Snakespeare
03-09-2017, 06:34 PM
JHawkeye, I had been hacked and JustG (or Cinco) had just returned my shield. It's the only thing I got back. Everything else was gone. My dragonscale armor, white antennas, they even went to my level 35 twink and stole the goofy frog tiara. As you can imagine I was in a very negative place. I hope I wasn't too rude. Basically an all caps refusal was all I could muster. I am still very bummed, in fact.