PDA

View Full Version : Heston and Preston Banner

Azerothraven
03-04-2017, 02:42 PM
When Preston in Elite Underhul first map spawns mobs, He drops a banner on the ground. It can also be seen in the boss area near the middle of the right side lying on the floor. I think it looks awesome. Is there any way to obtain it?

Chocolaty
03-04-2017, 05:56 PM
When Preston in Elite Underhul first map spawns mobs, He drops a banner on the ground. It can also be seen in the boss area near the middle of the right side lying on the floor. I think it looks awesome. Is there any way to obtain it?

I think that was the Banner people got during the Unleashing of the Cryostar Event Leaderboard aka the beginning of the Cryostar expansion. Or did they just get their names immortalized somewhere....@_@? I may be incorrect with both of these however.

Cons
03-04-2017, 07:32 PM
You could get those banner during the Unleash the Cryostar Event wherein the Community had to reach Plat Tier by opening Cryostar Awakening Gems, it was a Community Goal, unfortunately the community was only able to reach Gold Tier. So the Banner can't be obtained now.

Azerothraven
03-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Would it be possible to bring back that event?

Sasamon
03-05-2017, 11:46 PM

Launch of Cryostar Expansion, memorable day.
Was funny :banana:

Rakuuun
03-05-2017, 11:55 PM

Launch of Cryostar Expansion, memorable day.
Was funny :banana:

1 question. is that cupcake?

Sasamon
03-05-2017, 11:58 PM
1 question. is that cupcake?

It is, when Dova get bugged. I don't know if STS was planning use him in Ursoth Event or just dropped a cake on his head for B-Day event...he was pretty hahaha

Chocolaty
03-06-2017, 01:21 AM
Would it be possible to bring back that event?

Impossible it was an expansion event as it will only ever this time. The only way to maybe get it is to make a time machine and go back in time and help us reach the plat tier. :chuncky::chuncky::surprise: