PDA

View Full Version : Contests

Bazinga!
03-07-2017, 09:39 AM
The contest section is the most inactive section of the forum. This is pretty weird because there's nothing else to do in the forums. No new players. Nothing left to discuss. Not much in PvP left to talk about.

There's a surprising lack of STS hosted contests / tournaments. Hosting contests like design contests is basically giving item designs to STS for a plat prize. Its a win win situation.

A contest is easier to make than an update and often more exciting. Regular contests would be awesome.

Groaning
03-07-2017, 07:11 PM
actually the crafting section is more ded :D

iceQueen69
03-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Hi I believe STS should give plat prizes to players for winning contests because then players will spend their plat and STS will get super rich because more plat is being spent!

Bazinga!
03-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Hi I believe STS should give plat prizes to players for winning contests because then players will spend their plat and STS will get super rich because more plat is being spent!

Wut??

Do you ever have anything useful to say?

Burningdex
03-08-2017, 12:15 AM
Wut??

Hypocritical!

Burningdex
03-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Wut??

If we're all nitpicking; that's called being a hypocrite^

Hook
03-08-2017, 12:45 AM
I agree, the forums needs more staff-hosted contests. They used to do design contests all the time. From doing comics to letters and posters, I remember winning a couple. Really fun times.
I'm guessing those contests were tied to certain staff members that aren't with spacetime any longer, since there hasn't been any staff contests in a VERY long time.
It'll be fun to see a design contests sometime soon. I love doing PL art related projects. 😁

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Bazinga!
03-08-2017, 01:14 AM
If we're all nitpicking; that's called being a hypocrite^

Asking questions is being a hypocrite?

You just seem to have something to say against me for every single post I make, whether it makes sense or not.

@Junglegold Yes exactly. Thanks for being the only one who understands this.

@icequeen It doesn't even have to be plat. Platinum has ALWAYS been the prize for a contest, so I really don't know the point of your post.