PDA

View Full Version : Compensation

mssweety
03-07-2017, 06:30 PM
i think it would be only fair to those who got banned unfairly to give them something as an appology. some ppl like me are still (some were) banned more then 18 days now.i personally missed the double tooth event where i usually get 2 bars out.
those who got banned recently are going to miss the goblin event.
so i belive these ppl deserve a bit more then only an appology.
as i said i am only talking about those who got banned UNFAIRLY.
if we consider the ammount of gold/items we could have farmed in mauso in these days..
I believe it would be fair to recieve some type of compensation ..as being banned for 18 days is costing me much revenue and i belive many others aswell.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Rakuuun
03-07-2017, 06:57 PM
tell me if you get compensation.
i want it.

mssweety
03-07-2017, 07:00 PM
tell me if you get compensation.
i want it.
hey thanks for ur comment.
and thats not only about me.
i think that is what every unfairly banned person would deserve thats why i brought this topic up :)

Avaree
03-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Tbh your request for compensation for what is lost during your ban is a bit outrageous. STS dont ask you for compensation if you don't play for 18 days. Just saying. :)

Cheers!

mrm
03-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Tbh your request for compensation for what is lost during your ban is a bit outrageous. STS dont ask you for compensation if you don't play for 18 days. Just saying. :)

Cheers!
This is different,they can't play due to STS's bug'ish band wave where some people got banned by mistake.Wich is unfair

Zylx
03-07-2017, 11:12 PM
"You'll be fine"

-Justg

Crateskeeper
03-07-2017, 11:31 PM
+1 to this

They should give something useful to the players that got banned inappropriately to compensate for damages it done to a player.
We're not only talking about possible loots/golds that they could farm on that "BANNED DAYS" but also to the "FEAR" that their account will be gone forever (The feeling of 2-3 years of hardwork will be for nothing).

Hope admins will take responsibility on their wrong actions.

Thanks!

Crateskeeper
03-07-2017, 11:36 PM
"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "

I cant post my opinion o.o

Crateskeeper
03-07-2017, 11:39 PM
I agree, we're not only talking to possible loot/gold that they could get on that banned days but also to the FEAR that their love character will be gone forever.

jeteric14
03-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Another lazarith jewel and special banner
:O

mssweety
03-08-2017, 03:23 AM

Cheers!
yeah they dont ask for anything if i decide not to play for 18 days. but this is nothing which i choose neither my fault.
they gave away banners earlier in that event for those who got unfairly banned. why did they give it to them them :) ? and why wouldnt they give something to us since its the same and not our fault what has happend to us i belive dont u think so?

mssweety
03-08-2017, 03:25 AM
"You'll be fine"

-Justg
idk what ur comment has anything to do with my post.. if u disagree just say so.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 03:27 AM
This is different,they can't play due to STS's bug'ish band wave where some people got banned by mistake.Wich is unfair
yep!
i belive we deserve something more then a ^sorry^ for something we didnt even do.
just think of those who wont be able to farm the goblin event. they didnt do anything wrong but got banned and wont be able to play coz of sts^s mistake. and as we all know each event is a great opportunity to make gold.

aakahayyp
03-08-2017, 04:41 AM
I am agree with msswetty.... Most player got unfairly

Sent from my XT1706 using Tapatalk

Magemagix
03-08-2017, 05:14 AM
yeah they dont ask for anything if i decide not to play for 18 days. but this is nothing which i choose neither my fault.
they gave away banners earlier in that event for those who got unfairly banned. why did they give it to them them :) ? and why wouldnt they give something to us since its the same and not our fault what has happend to us i belive dont u think so?

Ppl who got banned accidentally during event got free stuffs for a reason. Event doesn't stay all the time unlike normal weekly thing.

So no free stuffs for u guys. A sorry is ok tbh and giving back all the gold u guys had nd other stuffs.

If u guys got banned accidentally. Maybe a free 60min exilir is ok.

Bt no no to another lazarith jewel or banner plz no.

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk

HulkieBeast
03-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Be happy that you got unbanned, and you still have your gold and items.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 06:18 AM
Be happy that you got unbanned, and you still have your gold and items.
guess u missunderstood^ im not unbanned still..

mssweety
03-08-2017, 06:20 AM
Ppl who got banned accidentally during event got free stuffs for a reason. Event doesn't stay all the time unlike normal weekly thing.

So no free stuffs for u guys. A sorry is ok tbh and giving back all the gold u guys had nd other stuffs.

If u guys got banned accidentally. Maybe a free 60min exilir is ok.

Bt no no to another lazarith jewel or banner plz no.

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk
thanks for sharing ur opinion but i hope a dev (justg) looks into this and comments.
i still think its the same as that event. they got banned for a suspition so did we.
just their bann didnt take 18 days+ :D

ClumsyCactus
03-08-2017, 07:03 AM
Sts reserves the right to do whatever they wish with your account at any time for any reason. They owe you nothing.

Edit: Also focus on getting your acc unbanned first perhaps, before demanding compensation?

boohgey
03-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Naaaaah I think sts won't make a ban by mistake....

The ban is the compensation itself...a payback from those who commit mistakes in game

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!

Vvildfire
03-08-2017, 07:25 AM
"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "

I apologize for being off topic, but it happened to me too a while back. Does anyone know what it is?

mssweety
03-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Sts reserves the right to do whatever they wish with your account at any time for any reason. They owe you nothing.

Edit: Also focus on getting your acc unbanned first perhaps, before demanding compensation?
focus on getting my accaunt unbanned first?
exept to write 1 email and wait for an answer theres nothing else to do as u may know ;)

mssweety
03-08-2017, 07:29 AM

The ban is the compensation itself...a payback from those who commit mistakes in game

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!
that raises the question: why did so many get unbanned then if STS dont make any mistakes huh? [emoji14]

boohgey
03-08-2017, 07:33 AM
that raises the question: why did so many get unbanned then if STS dont make any mistakes huh? [emoji14]

Ahahahah I smell war...hmm I think coz there's a thing called ban duration?...depends on the mistake made :-P

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!

mssweety
03-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Ahahahah I smell war...hmm I think coz there's a thing called ban duration?...depends on the mistake made :-P

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!
*polishes daggers* :D
if theres a ban duration then everyone should have been unbanned at the same time no?
oh right my mistake was i sold a vanity! deserves 20days + ? :D

edit: bann time says forever on every banned player(also those who got unbanned)

Hail
03-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Many people including myself were banned last year due to the massive number of bots running maps/tombs and such. I did not get any compensation, nor did I expect to get any even though I had planned to reach the cap level before a certain date. So why do you expect anything? Those that were banned during the Goblin event missed out on days to reach platinum tier/leaderboard.. thats why they were compensated.

Have patience, go outside, spend time with friends and family.

boohgey
03-08-2017, 08:09 AM
if theres a ban duration then everyone should have been unbanned at the same time no?

edit: bann time says forever on every banned player(also those who got unbanned)
Hmmm unbanned at same time..like banned players commit exactly same mistakes?XD

------we can never know unless we're in the studio

..WOOOOOOOO ahahahh :-P

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!

Minisalami
03-08-2017, 08:21 AM
We have some ppl who say they have been banned by mistake. But we can't be sure because unlike sts we dont have any data. As long as sts sees no reason to confess they made a mistake..... Or perhaps the did not make one at all ? We don't know.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 08:31 AM
We have some ppl who say they have been banned by mistake. But we can't be sure because unlike sts we dont have any data. As long as sts sees no reason to confess they made a mistake..... Or perhaps the did not make one at all ? We don't know.
hey mini!
i wasnt really talking about those who got banned or why they got banned or if it was a mistake or not. pls dont understand this thread wrong.
i was talking about those who got unbanned/are going to get unbanned. coz that does prove that it was a mistake at the end right :)

lissil
03-08-2017, 08:47 AM

Not all bans are forever. Duration of bans depends on the gravity of the violation of the player. I, for one, got banned for seven days because of those filtered words that lead to mutes.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Not all bans are forever. Duration of bans depends on the gravity of the violation of the player. I, for one, got banned for seven days because of those filtered words that lead to mutes.
oh damn i didnt know u can get banned for this thought only mute! well..

creeepycreeepy
03-08-2017, 09:50 AM
I think some type of compensation is only fair, they gave nabs that exploited a portal during goblin event laz jewels and banners.

mrm
03-08-2017, 10:01 AM

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!
I can name tons of names who got banded by mistake,they are unbanned now

HulkieBeast
03-08-2017, 10:31 AM
You should shut up.
I don't really understand your point, if you have anything with your ban, contact support, just don't fill General with stupid things. And yes there were people banned with time duration.
STS doesn't owe you a thing. Does STS ask you if you don't play for 18 days? Does STS ask you if you don't buy platinum for 18 days?
Sorry for rudeness but this should shut up. Many people as lets say for example guildie, who got banned was unbanned with one e-mail.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 10:37 AM
You should shut up.
I don't really understand your point, if you have anything with your ban, contact support, just don't fill General with stupid things. And yes there were people banned with time duration.
STS doesn't owe you a thing. Does STS ask you if you don't play for 18 days? Does STS ask you if you don't buy platinum for 18 days?
Sorry for rudeness but this should shut up. Many people as lets say for example guildie, who got banned was unbanned with one e-mail.
i think you should calm down first of all ;)
why do u get so aggressive? no need to be rude dude. did someone attack you? if u dont like my post why do u bother to comment then? u can easly just IGNOR it ;) if ur frustrated about something and u wana discuss it with me use the pm option instead of causing issues here.
this is a place to discuss things which everyone has the right to do. u dont like it? ignor it as i said.
oh and just because i speak out loud things which may make some unconfortable doesnt make me a bad person.
i wish those who pmed me since i posted this and told me that its good i posted this and they agree would have the courage to say something here instead of hiding but anyways i dont blame em. its not easy to fight for something here in the forums. it has became a place where ppl are quiet because they are scared of what ppl like you are gona comment.
sorry but im not one of these ppl. i do share what i belive in. no matter what hate id get.

thanks

HulkieBeast
03-08-2017, 10:42 AM
i think you should calm down first of all ;)
why do u get so aggressive? no need to be rude dude. did someone attack you? if u dont like my post why do u bother to comment then? u can easly just IGNOR it ;) if ur frustrated about something and u wana discuss it with me use the pm option instead of causing issues here.
this is a place to discuss things which everyone has the right to do. u dont like it? ignor it as i said.
thanks

Everything is disscused with you.
I'm calm. Just don't make drama anymore.
Straight to the point. People that got banned on mistake, got unbanned with one support ticket. If you have question, contact support and do it just once, don't contact support two or three times, because everytime you contact, your ticket goes all the way down.
If you are banned by mistake, you will get unbanned in a week or so. If you don't get unbanned with the first ticket, then GG.
This is not just for you, this is for all players that got banned. As for compensation, you can dream of that, STS has massive bans every year once or twice, don't expect something special. Be happy if you get unbanned and have all your gold and items you had before getting ban.
Good luck and don't spam.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Everything is disscused with you.
I'm calm. Just don't make drama anymore.
Straight to the point. People that got banned on mistake, got unbanned with one support ticket. If you have question, contact support and do it just once, don't contact support two or three times, because everytime you contact, your ticket goes all the way down.
If you are banned by mistake, you will get unbanned in a week or so. If you don't get unbanned with the first ticket, then GG.
This is not just for you, this is for all players that got banned. As for compensation, you can dream of that, STS has massive bans every year once or twice, don't expect something special. Be happy if you get unbanned and have all your gold and items you had before getting ban.
Good luck and don't spam.

thank you. and yes i did email them once and waiting for a respond.
idk why ppl brought up that this thread is about me or my bann.
i just posted something which i know that many ppl think the same but cant speak out coz they are well.. ^scared^.

this wasnt about me only or my bann it was only about getting compansation just wanted to make this clear.

ClumsyCactus
03-08-2017, 10:54 AM
focus on getting my accaunt unbanned first?
exept to write 1 email and wait for an answer theres nothing else to do as u may know ;)

My point is that until you know for certain that you will be unbanned, why fight for getting in game money that you can't use without your account?

mssweety
03-08-2017, 11:05 AM
My point is that until you know for certain that you will be unbanned, why fight for getting in game money that you can't use without your account?
oh that u mean.
well since justg said if ppl played by the rules they have nothing to fear in a different thread i thought yeps i dont have anything to fear. (which noone has to belive me and i understand if ppl dont)
i thought why not just bring the topic up.
many ppl were complaining about this to me thats why i decided to make this thread since they didnt wana make it. maybe i shouldnt have done anything and let ppl just complain without giving the chance to express them self, this isnt only about myself
u know what i mean?

creeepycreeepy
03-08-2017, 11:15 AM
I do not see where anyone asked for "in game money" compensation can mean many things.

Hail
03-08-2017, 11:19 AM
I do not see where anyone asked for "in game money" compensation can mean many things.

Because (I'm assuming) Jina, as well as everyone else here believe that is what the OP wants as compensation (something of worth).

Chocolaty
03-08-2017, 11:20 AM

I think it happens when you use the name of a moderator or a developer in your post.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Because (I'm assuming) Jina, as well as everyone else here believe that is what the OP wants as compensation (something of worth).
i still dont understand why everyone makes this whole thing about me.
i hate to repead myself but i had said im speaking for those who cant do it themselfs+my own opinion.
as if i asked to give me something worth 10m+ and only to me. i just said it would be fair to get something. that simple.
everyone understands, out of my thread, what ever they want to understand but hey thats ok with me..

creeepycreeepy
03-08-2017, 11:33 AM
You should not assume, you dont know what the OP has in mind and neither does jina.

Hail
03-08-2017, 11:37 AM
i still dont understand why everyone makes this whole thing about me.
i hate to repead myself but i had said im speaking for those who cant do it themselfs+my own opinion.
as if i asked to give me something worth 10m+ and only to me. i just said it would be fair to get something. that simple.
everyone understands, out of my thread, what ever they want to understand but hey thats ok with me..

My apologies, I meant to say what the OP wants as compensation for those banned.
Although what can you expect when you did bring forward the idea?

@Creepy My assumptions were clearly made out of observing what Jina, and others wrote down. They are all educated guesses :)

boohgey
03-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Seems like super justg will gonna make a comment and end this thread...
Wait for it XD

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!

Alwarez
03-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Yes, time for exquisite jewels and a banner again (NOT)

mssweety
03-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Seems like super justg will gonna make a comment and end this thread...
Wait for it XD

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!
i dont mind about ending it.
im just waiting for the comment part ;)

boohgey
03-08-2017, 11:59 AM
i dont mind about ending it.
im just waiting for the comment part ;)

Yah seems the comments are getting interesting but justg always cuts the thread off b4 causing much war XD

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!

Rakuuun
03-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Yes, time for exquisite jewels and a banner again (NOT)

you remind me of Borat.

creeepycreeepy
03-08-2017, 12:18 PM
@Hail Depends what one considers educated :)

Zylx
03-08-2017, 01:38 PM
idk what ur comment has anything to do with my post.. if u disagree just say so.

If you do happen to get unbanned, then the reward is just to be able to play again right where you left off. Demanding compensation for those who were "wrongfully banned" based on what they could have potentially profited on during that period is quite absurd. That's not how life works.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 01:41 PM
If you do happen to get unbanned, then the reward is just to be able to play again right where you left off. Demanding compensation for those who were "wrongfully banned" based on what they could have potentially profited on during that period is quite absurd. That's not how life works.
thanks for ur comment!
and absurd?
i dont belive that any idea ever is absurd.

creeepycreeepy
03-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Actually! If someone does something to you that causes you to lose time from work i.e. auto accident, you can take them to court and sue for lost income. So life does kinda work like that.

Avaree
03-08-2017, 02:32 PM

#11chars (/.\)

thekragle
03-08-2017, 02:55 PM

#11chars (/.\)

Hilarious, Ava, this made me smile.
Gary, please make it stop, this thread is too much fun!! (Sarcasm)

mssweety
03-08-2017, 03:09 PM

#11chars (/.\)
yeah.. very funny.

runagain
03-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Meh how about stop making those threads?... It only Wakes up drama and useless discussions.

This "problem" isn't able to compare with the banns at LB, actually like nowadays none cares about 2x teeth since the bar is like 300k ish. Anyway.. An event is something which is once a year and the most banned players were LB ones. An event like teeth one is multiple times a year, so there is no reason for a reward... And imo the banner of goblin is more like "the banner of shame". No?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

mssweety
03-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Meh how about stop making those threads?... It only Wakes up drama and useless discussions.

This "problem" isn't able to compare with the banns at LB, actually like nowadays none cares about 2x teeth since the bar is like 300k ish. Anyway.. An event is something which is once a year and the most banned players were LB ones. An event like teeth one is multiple times a year, so there is no reason for a reward... And imo the banner of goblin is more like "the banner of shame". No?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk
thank god we all have a different opinion about everything right? :)
just because some dont agree with what i said(which is absolutely ok)
doesnt make it a useless thread.
since some agree and some dont which is totaly okey..
what is the use of this forums if noone can share their thoughts about anything just because some may not like it or without ppl judging.
thats the only thing i do not understand.
why make fun of ppl?
dont like it ? fine but at least a bit of respect for some thoughts which some ppl have( and no i dont mean you)
theres always a way of saying u disagree people.. theres too much hate on these forums.. way too much.
Im out of here.

ClumsyCactus
03-08-2017, 03:21 PM

A compensatory action for losing time and therefore money would, in almost all situations, be to replace some of the money that could have been made. This could be done either via an item, money, some platinum, or perhaps elixirs. Either way, the result would in most cases be that the OP received some in game currency.

Unless the original post, which clearly states that it wishes to be given something, is reffering to something of no monetary value in the game (which is next to impossible) I believe I made a reasonable conclusion.

Oakmaiden
03-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Squeaky wheel gets the oil... Hope u get issue resolved.

Futurereal
03-08-2017, 03:25 PM
A compensation is not so bad, because there are many things wrong in this community, i understand the frustration of players who are banned unfairly, frankly i would also have been pissed if i was banned while you are innocent (without reason) while ego pixel boosters (harassing), plat farmers, scammers and racists still walk around on this game for their next action. There are so many things that are wrong in the community and i myself and others do agree that a compensation is fine with the unfair things happening lately.

As an example, platinum farmers why are platinum farmers still in game?? why then no compensation? this is an example where it gets overlooked, like players who are unfairly banned (just a few) is that not absurd?

When people compare the virtual to the real world for reimbursement then sorry but that are two different things and that is not the situation you, you need to move in, it is not comparable to the reality

runagain
03-08-2017, 03:32 PM
thank god we all have a different opinion about everything right? :)
just because some dont agree with what i said(which is absolutely ok)
doesnt make it a useless thread.
since some agree and some dont which is totaly okey..
what is the use of this forums if noone can share their thoughts about anything just because some may not like it or without ppl judging.
thats the only thing i do not understand.
why make fun of ppl?
dont like it ? fine but at least a bit of respect for some thoughts which some ppl have( and no i dont mean you)
theres always a way of saying u disagree people.. theres too much hate on these forums.. way too much.
Im out of here.

Yes, I understand ur upset by getting (unfair) banned. But you keep making threads about the same topic, it doesn't annoy me.. but there might be others which start to annoy it. It has no point of making threads like this, it only causes drama and useless discussions which are eventually pointless. You have to wait and if I were sts-worker. I would have let u banned longer.. ppl which keep asking get skipped such as ppl who are annoying. It's not Just here ingame but also irl ppl who complain a lot will be helped the last, and ending up with nothing... So better stop making these threads they lead to nothing anyway... As they said Just email and "You'll be OK"

creeepycreeepy
03-08-2017, 03:42 PM
A compensatory action for losing time and therefore money would, in almost all situations, be to replace some of the money that could have been made. This could be done either via an item, money, some platinum, or perhaps elixirs. Either way, the result would in most cases be that the OP received some in game currency.

Unless the original post, which clearly states that it wishes to be given something, is reffering to something of no monetary value in the game (which is next to impossible) I believe I made a reasonable conclusion.
Account bound vanity or banner. Theres your item of no monetary value.

Eagleye
03-08-2017, 03:50 PM
i think it would be only fair to those who got banned unfairly to give them something as an appology. some ppl like me are still (some were) banned more then 18 days now.i personally missed the double tooth event where i usually get 2 bars out.
if we consider the ammount of gold/items we could have farmed in mauso in these days..
I believe it would be fair to recieve some type of compensation ..as being banned for 18 days is costing me much revenue and i belive many others aswell.

In the past people who have been accidentally banned during mass bannings generally it has been resolved quickly. Lets be real, you've been banned for a few weeks chances are you weren't wrongfully banned and the same goes for the other slew of players who think the same. Its unfortunate but after a couple weeks it might be time to accept it and either make a new account or move on. Goodluck

Savagekantus
03-08-2017, 04:03 PM
@justg can you please just give a conformation that mssweety was banned for a reason and all the other people as well?
If they were banned for a reason close thread. If not, close it anyways cause this is stupid.

mssweety
03-08-2017, 04:10 PM
@justg can you please just give a conformation that mssweety was banned for a reason and all the other people as well?
If they were banned for a reason close thread. If not, close it anyways cause this is stupid.
what makes this thread ^stupid^ is thx to ppl like this.
its none of ur buisness my bann. look at ur own Butt first. and stop miss understanding the purpouse of this thread..
thanks to ppl like you this thread is Just a place of judgment disrespect rudness and egoism.
WELL done folks! thanks.

Savagekantus
03-08-2017, 04:19 PM
You are asking for a compensation, but you are not even unbanned yet...jeez. Think about it and take it easy.

Suentous PO
03-08-2017, 04:42 PM
what makes this thread ^stupid^ is thx to ppl like this.
its none of ur buisness my bann. look at ur own Butt first. and stop miss understanding the purpouse of this thread..
thanks to ppl like you this thread is Just a place of judgment disrespect rudness and egoism.
WELL done folks! thanks.

take your own advice,

this is a place to discuss things which everyone has the right to do. u dont like it? ignor it

and also re-read what Wimpy said lol

Chrissam
03-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Maybe for ur thread u shouldve asked for a better support n u wouldn't see how crappie ppl could be to u on here again. Idk how u could stand this! My gosh ppl behave worst on here than in game. Its a shame to see that but atleast a few can be supportive even if they dont knw u. It sucks those who r innocent gotta pay for sts mistakes. Dont forget one guy got ban for weeksss for buying a GLOWSTICK! So with that being said it could be any of u in this thread. They should ban everyone then say sorry n gift us, you'll see everyone happy then. :D

okgf
03-08-2017, 05:27 PM
friendly bump

HulkieBeast
03-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Can Garry confirm your ban, and this gets over. I don't care that you are banned, i am bothered because you make drama here.

Kujimasun
03-08-2017, 07:27 PM
An honest mistake is not an opportunity for gain.

The last word that should have been uttered in this situation is Compensation. This newly found American phrase makes me nauseous.....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

wangkj
03-08-2017, 07:31 PM
I apologize for being off topic, but it happened to me too a while back. Does anyone know what it is?
Its to stop the bots and spammers on forum.

Chocolaty
03-08-2017, 08:12 PM
An honest mistake is not an opportunity for gain.

The last word that should have been uttered in this situation is Compensation. This newly found American phrase makes me nauseous.....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately this phrase has been used in America since 1776. :(

Hail
03-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Just because people are shutting your idea down does not make the forums a bad place... as you said, everyone has the right to their own opinion. Not everyone is supposed to agree with you.

Ask yourself one thing though, if you were not banned in the first place, would you still be fighting for this idea?

herculeans
03-08-2017, 11:22 PM

Wow, but I think sts never unban , account traders... and your not yet unbanned,come after you get unbanned

This is your 4th thread on ban(topic) expecting more from you

herculeans
03-08-2017, 11:28 PM
guess u missunderstood^ im not unbanned still..

Lmao definitely a unban drama

Grabs popcorn

Abuze
03-08-2017, 11:44 PM
I think the problem with most people that are against this is simply that their not in the people who got banned unfairly their shoes. If you were dedicated/loved to a game, never did anything to break ToS, always played fairly and spent some time daily on the game, making it something of a daily routine that you enjoy and then having it taken away from you because a mistake by the devs. How would you feel? Some of you are going to say that you'd just move on or whatever but you might not know how the person that got wrongfully banned feels until it happens to yourself.
The idea for compensating players that had/have been banned by mistake and have been unbanned isn't a bad idea at all. What most people fear is that these unfairly banned players will get super deluxe compensation, which doesn't have to be the case. Depending on how long the unfair ban duration was, STS can decide what's appropriate. If there is any compensation at all don't expect it to be super deluxe again, as some said it wasn't a once a year event.

Hail
03-09-2017, 01:17 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?304106-Regarding-Player-Bans-Protecting-Arcane-Legends

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?304116-who-else-are-still-waiting-to-be-unban/page2

Nobody got any compensation when this happened.

HulkieBeast
03-09-2017, 06:09 AM
Just because people are shutting your idea down does not make the forums a bad place... as you said, everyone has the right to their own opinion. Not everyone is supposed to agree with you.

Ask yourself one thing though, if you were not banned in the first place, would you still be fighting for this idea?

Hail for president.

zauilet
03-09-2017, 06:54 AM

I'm now in list of banned people too );
Now I personally think people who merch r getting banned
Ik there r merchants who buy items at a big discount and make huge profit but I'm not 1 of those idk wht will happen now :(

Elvenheart
03-10-2017, 08:41 AM
You shouldn't expect compensation - you aren't entitled to anything. STS has every right to ban your account. It's their game. They basically own your character and everything it contains.

However I do commiserate, your situation sounds awful. Good luck and I hope it gets fixed (if you haven't done anything wrong, of course).

ThaAnas
03-12-2017, 09:07 AM
@avaree I agree with mssweety, many got banned by mistake... I dont judge sts ... maybe informations about some things
got lost or smth ...
but I had the chance to buy for example heroic pet cheaper to get my aps and while I was banned the prices went insane now I need to wait till next cool down of those pets ...

Candylicks
03-12-2017, 03:22 PM
@avaree I agree with mssweety, many got banned by mistake... I dont judge sts ... maybe informations about some things
got lost or smth ...
but I had the chance to buy for example heroic pet cheaper to get my aps and while I was banned the prices went insane now I need to wait till next cool down of those pets ...

I think the opposite. The bans in almost every case were warranted. There are a few people where they should have investigated further. Almost everyone who got banned.... well they deserved it.

Avaree
03-12-2017, 07:37 PM
got lost or smth ...

Lol, last I checked (30 secs ago), you can purchase a heroic egg for 4.6m from cs, (which is the cheapest I have seen since heroics were released). Your argument is invalid.

zauilet
03-12-2017, 07:48 PM
I think the opposite. The bans in almost every case were warranted. There are a few people where they should have investigated further. Almost everyone who got banned.... well they deserved it.

I dont want to sound rude but u think all people deserved it bcoz this hasnt happened to u(from the bottom of my heart i hope it never does either)
I dont agree with u even 1% look at this
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?389010-The-Insider-Weekly-raffle&p=2664894
This is my post bfore i got banned i posted this very happily nd confidently too bcoz i was 110/100% sure that there is no way a person like me can get banned bcoz i have not done even a single illegal thing in my 3 yrs al life
Bfore i got banned i believed in making posts like u....that who all hot banned deserve it but the moment i got banned...
My real life has fully changed nd i think of al the whole day nd also the promise which i had made to my guildies to return to pvp on 10th march nd i got banned on 9th so it seems hope less now :( nd my mentality has changed too about this issue
Pray to god it doesnt happen to u for no reason rather thn saying all people deserve it
Im myself against each nd everyone of the people who do illegal stuff in this game ruining al life of people like me (the innocent nd non plat ones)
But i dont like this either the fact tht people randomly get banned without investigation....

Nd i believe there is a detector or something which takes out meaning of words by combining them i say so bcoz at the time i got banned i was online nd bfore getting banned i was selling a gold loot weapon look at the phrase "selling gold" loot
I hope u understand .....
Nd i also hope i will get my acc back :'(
I tried best to explain myself dont take me wrong of being rude

Motherless_Child
03-12-2017, 08:51 PM

Long time no see........

I agree...... Anyone who was WRONGFULLY/MISTAKENLY banned should be given some sort of "complimentary compensation" for their inconvenience because some of those people are very active, and such an abrupt, wrongful ban would definitely interfere with/stop any farming/grinding that individual may have had in progress.......

Candylicks
03-12-2017, 09:11 PM
I dont want to sound rude but u think all people deserved it bcoz this hasnt happened to u(from the bottom of my heart i hope it never does either)
I dont agree with u even 1% look at this
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?389010-The-Insider-Weekly-raffle&p=2664894
This is my post bfore i got banned i posted this very happily nd confidently too bcoz i was 110/100% sure that there is no way a person like me can get banned bcoz i have not done even a single illegal thing in my 3 yrs al life
Bfore i got banned i believed in making posts like u....that who all hot banned deserve it but the moment i got banned...
My real life has fully changed nd i think of al the whole day nd also the promise which i had made to my guildies to return to pvp on 10th march nd i got banned on 9th so it seems hope less now :( nd my mentality has changed too about this issue
Pray to god it doesnt happen to u for no reason rather thn saying all people deserve it
Im myself against each nd everyone of the people who do illegal stuff in this game ruining al life of people like me (the innocent nd non plat ones)
But i dont like this either the fact tht people randomly get banned without investigation....

Nd i believe there is a detector or something which takes out meaning of words by combining them i say so bcoz at the time i got banned i was online nd bfore getting banned i was selling a gold loot weapon look at the phrase "selling gold" loot
I hope u understand .....
Nd i also hope i will get my acc back :'(
I tried best to explain myself dont take me wrong of being rude

I don't think you are rude at all, just an optimist. I do think there should be some transparency about the recent ban wave. That is interesting about what you believe triggered your ban. Should send your message to support with the day and time that you were selling that weapon and ask if that triggered it. Thanks for the input I really appreciated it. In no means do I mean YOU in particular are guilty, but in general terms the ones axed have brought it upon themselves.

Brandycaj
03-12-2017, 11:55 PM

I'm here wkakakak

zauilet
03-13-2017, 05:23 AM
I don't think you are rude at all, just an optimist. I do think there should be some transparency about the recent ban wave. That is interesting about what you believe triggered your ban. Should send your message to support with the day and time that you were selling that weapon and ask if that triggered it. Thanks for the input I really appreciated it. In no means do I mean YOU in particular are guilty, but in general terms the ones axed have brought it upon themselves.

i think the mistake i did was that the first e mail i sent to support ...isent it in a haste bcoz i had panived aftr seeing such a thing nd instead of writing the details i simply wrote to them that i saw i got banned nd im ready to answer each nd every question i also seny my ign to them i dont want to spam them so im still waiting for reply of first e mail :(
However i spent each nd everything i remember ..the details to justg here on forums if u go to my profile nd see my latest post of traders market u can see im not lying ill post the ss soon

mssweety
03-13-2017, 08:12 AM
I'm here wkakakak
haha brandy :D my poor jester set :D
u havent got any news right? wish i could rebuy it from u and none of that would have happend xD lol

Brandycaj
03-13-2017, 08:30 AM
haha brandy :D my poor jester set :D
u havent got any news right? wish i could rebuy it from u and none of that would have happend xD lol

Agree, now i know why ppl want time to go back lol...

Brandycaj
03-15-2017, 05:31 AM
Actually i don't know with the game rules now, they make the system trade but we can't be able to trade big amount of gold... well yeah maybe u can say (u should be buy gold or sell gold) but is more than that, we just sell or buy old vanity which one old dev moderator make it and being rare, now when us buy or sell that vanity our acc just got banned without any reason or warning... Don't blame us, we do fair play and didn't do anything agains't TOS but our banned forever coz nothing and some of them which really buying or sell gold for real cash keep safe and laugh or maybe hide now lol

(Sorry my english terrible but it was what i'm thinking now)

zauilet
03-15-2017, 06:49 AM
Now I demand a compensation for my 5 days mistake ban XD
Anything will b good :D

Hail
03-15-2017, 07:54 AM
Now I demand a compensation for my 5 days mistake ban XD
Anything will b good :D

Like a freed account?

Justg
03-15-2017, 08:15 AM
We don't discuss bans on the forums, so I am closing this one down. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss more.

Thanks!

- g