PDA

View Full Version : What's up with all these good names?

ClumsyCactus
03-08-2017, 07:13 AM
When did STS allow people to take old and reserved names? I quit for a little bit a while back, and I must have missed it. Now I see all these 3-4 letter words everywhere, and frankly, its kinda BS considering the official policy always was "No, they reserved their names and might come back any time"

Just curious, would appreciate any answers I can get.

Also, for the eventual next game you make sts, the name reservation feature will get hard exploited for reserving names that people then sell, which is against ToS. JS.

Vvildfire
03-08-2017, 07:22 AM
It happened a few months ago. I think old people coming back can still reclaim their IGN :)

mssweety
03-08-2017, 07:49 AM
dont forget Sts reserves the right to do whatever they wish with everyones accounts/names at any time for any reason. right ? ;)
Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hail
03-08-2017, 08:02 AM
I think they released the names around September last year.

Also aren't reserved names bound to an account? I didn't think they could be sold/used on another account.

Azerothraven
03-08-2017, 08:48 AM
Also aren't reserved names bound to an account? I didn't think they could be sold/used on another account.

Not sure but I think once they get gold for name they just change character name or delete character and names become available?

Hail
03-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Not sure but I think once they get gold for name they just change character name or delete character and names become available?

Reserved names are bound to the account. They can't be used on any other account.

Gouiwaa9000
03-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Sadly more than half the released names now lay on lvl1 accounts waitting to be sold or just doing nothing :/
Well atleast i got the name ive always wanted XD

ClumsyCactus
03-08-2017, 10:42 AM
dont forget Sts reserves the right to do whatever they wish with everyones accounts/names at any time for any reason. right ? ;)

Heheheh sass is real, I like you

ClumsyCactus
03-08-2017, 10:45 AM

Thank you for the time, and from what I've understood there was a method people used from pl to al to sell their name, but that's not to be discussed here.

Btw I like your sig, it's cool

Motherless_Child
03-08-2017, 12:22 PM
thank you for the time, and from what i've understood there was a method people used from pl to al to sell their name, but that's not to be discussed here.

Btw i like your sig, it's cool

what's the secret???????? Tell me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creeepycreeepy
03-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Rofl you tell em bro hahaha

Magemagix
03-08-2017, 02:33 PM
The problem with the re release of names is most of the 3/4 letter names r hoarded by ppl who sell names.

Its against TOS bt still ppl buy/sell them. Abt 75-80% of the cool names r all with hoarders :/

Sts needs to take a look nd ban them nd re release those igns [emoji14]

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk