PDA

View Full Version : Make the guildhall creative!

mssweety
03-08-2017, 09:13 AM
wouldnt it be nice to be able to decorate the guildhall the way we want it to have? every guildhall should be unique!
maybe add a vendor to purchase guildhall items.different then those for the house.
vendor could be in guildhall itself.
everyone could purchase those items but only gm/officers could decorate the guildhall maybe?
could even make a best guildhall event :D
since every guild isnt the same so shouldnt be the guildhalls as the houses of everyone look different too or not :)

what do u think?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Iplo
03-09-2017, 02:46 PM
It may make the game even more laggy. Dunno why it happens for some people. When alot of new stuff comes in, people says their ping is unstable.
Good idea though!

WilliamTheFighter
03-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Agree +1
I wanna add that should be a nice idea for sts too, cause those guildhall items will be bought with plats $_$

mssweety
03-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Agree +1
I wanna add that should be a nice idea for sts too, cause those guildhall items will be bought with plats $_$
ty but i dont hope that all of them are gona be bought throu plat :D like the house items some of them can be purchaisd with coins and tokens.
ofc some should be with plat like fancy stuff :D

mssweety
03-09-2017, 05:35 PM
It may make the game even more laggy. Dunno why it happens for some people. When alot of new stuff comes in, people says their ping is unstable.
Good idea though!
hm i never been throu such a ping issue when new things got relized but i heard many complaining.
it maybe laggy in the guildhall while stashing or buying pots but i have no idea tbh :D

soon
03-10-2017, 10:39 PM
Agree +2

This is interesting. We could put the furniture we use in our homes.

mssweety
03-11-2017, 06:28 AM
Agree +2

This is interesting. We could put the furniture we use in our homes.
definitly a disco ball for partys is missing :D

Hosphin
04-13-2017, 09:19 AM
wouldnt it be nice to be able to decorate the guildhall the way we want it to have? every guildhall should be unique!
maybe add a vendor to purchase guildhall items.different then those for the house.
everyone could purchase those items but only gm/officers could decorate the guildhall maybe?
since every guild isnt the same so shouldnt be the guildhalls as the houses of everyone look different too or not :)

what do u think?

Maybe to be simple, we could be able to put "furnishing" house item in the "Guild Hall".

marsu4u
04-20-2017, 09:59 PM
Or just make house I items usable in guildhalls too, simple

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Refit
05-02-2017, 08:35 AM

what do u think?

Buy a tav n decorate that

mssweety
05-02-2017, 09:30 AM
Buy a tav n decorate that
this thread is about the guildhall not about a tavern^^

boohgey
05-02-2017, 09:45 AM
True

« Just Draw It. »