PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of venom set bonus in pvp

Joriten
03-08-2017, 01:46 PM
Extremely annoying having people sprinting around like crazy especially when your Ping is constantly over 380 with them being invisible while still killing you and always seeing them only after they've already killed you it's frustrating and extremely unfair in pvp it's literally the only thing ruining endgame pvp at the moment

saik1993
03-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Good luck with the thread not turning into a drama but yea I agree with you. Speed set makes pvp extremely ping oriented not skill oriented. Hopefully as the gear gets outdated we won't see any more speed sets in future. 😛

Gouiwaa9000
03-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Good luck with the thread not turning into a drama but yea I agree with you. Speed set makes pvp extremely ping oriented not skill oriented. Hopefully as the gear gets outdated we won't see any more speed sets in future. ��

unless the new gear will offer stats like triple of the current best ring/pendant , speed set will not get outdated . Why not use something that with the right pet and skills makes you almost untouchable to mages and wars ? ( i guess rouges can catch speed sets with sp )

Savagekantus
03-08-2017, 04:13 PM
what they should honestly do is make the old tdm map (trulle) no speed ability...and in tdm (blood beach), is have the ability to use speed sets...lets face it old tdm map died anyways...so why not. I swear, I have the best ideas...hire me sts!

Sakurahb
03-08-2017, 05:01 PM
With a 380 ping things will still be bad for you even without speed sets.

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

okgf
03-08-2017, 05:17 PM
friendly bump

saik1993
03-08-2017, 10:18 PM
unless the new gear will offer stats like triple of the current best ring/pendant , speed set will not get outdated . Why not use something that with the right pet and skills makes you almost untouchable to mages and wars ? ( i guess rouges can catch speed sets with sp )
I'm a mage and to not get spawn killed by speed set rogs I need to use glowstik cause even my shield takes atleast 1sec to be on and that 1sec is enough for them to aim shot me and run off again.