PDA

View Full Version : What happened!!!

lepakronik
10-07-2011, 10:45 PM
What happened my game wouldn't load when i ran the app so i uninstalled an reinstalled, then both my characters were gone,deleted,erased!!! What happened? Plz help me!!! I worked so hard!!!!!

Fatpigwarrior
10-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Where you playing on an unregistered accounrt, if not log back in again... (Retype E-mail and Password)

Gluttony
10-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Are you sure that you had a registered account because if not reinstalling may have lost them for you if your account was unregistered, but on the bright side STS' support department should be able to help you out: support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace (at) with @

Otukura
10-07-2011, 10:56 PM
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20374302-i-ve-lost-my-character

Good luck!

SuperNas
10-07-2011, 11:07 PM
What happened my game wouldn't load when i ran the app so i uninstalled an reinstalled, then both my characters were gone,deleted,erased!!! What happened? Plz help me!!! I worked so hard!!!!!

This kinda happen to me before. I was using a unregistered account when my phone broke...2 months later I got a new one...so I emailed sts told them what happened...they asked me somethings stuff to verify that the account was mine...plus I had proof of purchase emails for plats...that also helped me...so don't worry man just email them

lepakronik
10-07-2011, 11:12 PM
I was using a registered account. And when I logged back in they were both gone! I'm in like panick mode right now lol

lepakronik
10-07-2011, 11:18 PM
I emailed them guys hopefully they help me out. :) thnx for the help