Sakurahb
03-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Edit:Video not available.

Yes
03-10-2017, 08:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgZNt3bmSyI

bibeolli
03-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Met him 5-6 time in grave yard, i thought he was laggy... Keep atk but no mobs around him.

Mesti
03-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Yah. I was doing aps in elite arcanum castle randomly. Saw this guy enter and he keep attacking even there is no mobs.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Savagekantus
03-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Wow...sad...sts really needs to do something. No more games...time to get serious :/

intizamfamily888
03-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Not available as Sakura said xd

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Iplo
03-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Obviously botting. Unfortunately these cheating guys dont get banned. Only innocent people.

Greoatef
03-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Its obviously a botter as they walk into the walls hack n slashing?!?!?
And this is brilliant evidence, and if any of us pure players see it going on we should record it and send it to sts.
Shouldnt really need to post this in the forum though as i think sts ,understandably, has a no naming policy?
But send this to sts privately ... and get those botters off the lb.
Im running the new aps properly .... Dead City Castle run takes 1,5 minutes ... so 500 runs is 750 minutes grinding ... thats 12.5 hours running?!?!?
Its hard work.

saik1993
03-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Thank you for recording it. Even i saw him botting in the same place in the last 3-4 days. He on 10th place on leaderboard for wars zzz. STS needs to ban these people as the evidence cant get any clearer than that video.

johnycageee
03-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Thank you for recording it. Even i saw him botting in the same place in the last 3-4 days. He on 10th place on leaderboard for wars zzz. STS needs to ban these people as the evidence cant get any clearer than that video.
Few! Not one or two-exactly few rogues from lb botting too...
Running lost mage mines when sleeping,pc doing job for them...
Just see how many arc chests and weapons are in game zzzz
Same with graveyard,there are still a lot of botters...

Yes
03-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Sts need do something about it..

Twerk
03-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Sts need do something about it..

Same as with your dummies, but smh it didn't happen

zauilet
03-11-2017, 10:51 AM
This is wht i mean igot banned never did anything wrong nd looke here.... :'(
I didnt watch the video just saying after seeing feedback of other people..

Starsinsky
03-11-2017, 07:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3WBy0ZZeRk

Just as Yes said,how is that guy still in game and lb ? Here is another one who is botting aswell but this is older video and i see Littletable still roaming around and playing,what is the explanation ? Why are people getting banned and these guys dont ?

Rakuuun
03-12-2017, 05:44 AM
Same as with your dummies, but smh it didn't happen

well this the end of discussion. case closed

Sakurahb
03-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Gotta ban 80% of LB then but honestly I don't blame the players who use bot, those low maps are simply boring to run and don't bring anything enjoyable .

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

shadowronn
03-13-2017, 10:06 AM
Gotta ban 80% of LB then but honestly I don't blame the players who use bot, those low maps are simply boring to run and don't bring anything enjoyable .

U have to blame the botters,if map is boring then they shud not do it , instead of violating tos

runagain
03-13-2017, 12:02 PM

Botting is botting, doesn't matter if something is bored.. in that way u can say all APs is boring.. APs LB has to be only for ppl who spend lots of time and effort into it, not made for ppl who put on a script and going back to sleep lol. Sts should start checking all YouTube video's which are made about botters (Slekki has a few)... Sadly u can't mention names, but if I could xD ohmaiii haha.. anyway.. idk if it's possible for sta to track movements, Just like in a bot system (x- and y-coördinates). Those ppl deserve banns :) gold/acc buyers/sellers also deserve it.. but they should invest some time into those LB players.. I'm pretty sure we'll meet many new APs runners once all botters got removed ^-^

Sakurahb
03-13-2017, 12:10 PM
Botting is botting, doesn't matter if something is bored.. in that way u can say all APs is boring.. APs LB has to be only for ppl who spend lots of time and effort into it, not made for ppl who put on a script and going back to sleep lol. Sts should start checking all YouTube video's which are made about botters (Slekki has a few)... Sadly u can't mention names, but if I could xD ohmaiii haha.. anyway.. idk if it's possible for sta to track movements, Just like in a bot system (x- and y-coördinates). Those ppl deserve banns :) gold/acc buyers/sellers also deserve it.. but they should invest some time into those LB players.. I'm pretty sure we'll meet many new APs runners once all botters got removed ^-^
Well you got a good point .

runagain
03-13-2017, 01:09 PM
Well you got a good point .
They are always good *.*

Jkjk haha

Karakaya
03-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Hey Yes u best pls add video u ctf dumyy oke ;)

Twerk
03-13-2017, 02:59 PM
well this the end of discussion. case closed

Let's be honest, river of hipocrysy from the one responsible for the thread.